Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest angelina12

A spirit is with me - except it's living

Guest angelina12

That's right! I sense someone around me and in the same room often - but it's a living person who lives at a distance eg. in a different country, not a spirit of the spirit world.

Is it my imagination? It's often this person's presence with me, a lot of the time. I only talk to them once or week, or less sometimes or maybe it's a few times a week on occasion, but sometimes it seems as though they're there all the time. Does it mean I am picking up if they're thinking of me?

It feels like a very strong presence, more often than not. For example, it's like the person is in the same room even now - or at least it feels that way.

Guest ColorMySoul

I don't know how accurate this is, so take it with a grain of salt. lol But I once had a lot of dreams about a man, the same man in every dream. I couldn't figure out why. So I posted it on here, and someone told me that it was my soulmate, from a past life, trying to contact me. But he wasn't dead. He was alive. His soul was reaching out to me, trying to make contact. He had a specific message for me, and if this is your soulmate, maybe yours has a message for you. :)

Guest angelina12

I don't know how accurate this is, so take it with a grain of salt. lol But I once had a lot of dreams about a man, the same man in every dream. I couldn't figure out why. So I posted it on here, and someone told me that it was my soulmate, from a past life, trying to contact me. But he wasn't dead. He was alive. His soul was reaching out to me, trying to make contact. He had a specific message for me, and if this is your soulmate, maybe yours has a message for you. :)

You may be right! I've had readings before, where one or two psychics have said he is. So maybe he is? :)

Anyway, thanks, I like the sound of this either way.

I've had a similar experience and I guess you can say it was my soul mate. But my soul mate so happens to be a female friend whom I have a strong connection with. We would be able to feel each others emotions even at great distances. Most time I knew it was her because I would feel a pull. I also realized that when I connect with people energetically I can feel their presence and their pull on me long after I've seen them or spoken with. Especially with people here on the Guild whom I've given readings to. It can be very distracting!

I've purposely have set out to kinda put a shield up against stuff like that. So sometimes I'm hard to read. But for me I found that its not just a soul mate but people I have a strong energetically connection with. I'd recommend cutting energetically cords after every reading and at least once a week if you've had an eventful week. :)