Universal Psychic Guild Forum
whiteringmoon

New with wet feet already

I figured I should introduce myself instead of wandering around reading things and being as quite as possible. My name is whiteringmoon. It's what my birth name means. So it really is my name.

I came here and joined with the hopes of finding something that would help make sense of where I am right now. I do readings for myself every few weeks to see if there is any changes in the wind that will at some point catch up with me or me with them.

I have come to believe that there is a time for searching your heart and mind for answers and then there is a time when you know you don't have the answers and maybe someone does, even when they don't know it.

The tools I use to help give me a bigger picture are the runes, I made both a set of clay runes and then a deck of rune cards. They both work the same.

I also use numerology but I use it to explore people's names, both birth names and all the other names a person is given by anyone. I believe our name is the first and most powerful inheritance we are given by our parents.

What made me decide to start exploring this was reading the book "Tuesdays with Morey". It got my attention when the mention of intangible inheritance came up.

To me it was the name we are given. I wanted to know what my name meant. I found out and it has helped me understand more of why I am here.

Dead people come and see me some times. It's generally when they have something to tell me or someone else. I don't ever go looking for them because I don't want to be talking to someone who isn't who I think they are.

I can see over great distance but that only happens when I need to see inside a person.

I can only see what they show me. I've had people think that I could see everything so they got scared of me.

I tell them I can only see what you show me.

For the last 5 years my life has gotten more and more quiet. The last year has been the hardest with each progressive month. I've tried to see why but all I see are these wide open spaces with mundane symbolic stuff,

grey fog, grey fog that the rain has turned into gold coins, foggy roads and fields, your basic wide open empty space.

The people who I have known for a long time just started vacating my life more and more over the last few years, so now with the exception of the person I'm with, I'm pretty much alone.

I used to be ok with being so solitary, but the last few months this has turned into a form of isolation with intense emotional alone pain.

Anyway, that's pretty much who I am. If the silence is here too I'll understand...it seems to be everywhere I go.

I was wondering if and when you'll make yourself known :) with a name like that I figured maybe you would add more to the Guild. To type that all out must have meant something and I'm pleased to see that it does.

Nice to meet you Witheringmoon!

Curious... What do you think of the number 7? If you ever wanted to practice your name reading skills this would be a great place to do it :)

I'm a little biased when it comes to being alone, I enjoy the company of people and if you let me I'll talk your ear off, but I prefer being alone in most instances. By I do emphasize with the feeling of needing people. Especially those you hold close. Is it possible that maybe your beliefs or lifestyle has changed and theirs haven't? Or maybe vice versa? Sometimes we can outgrow our friends and it may only be to make space for new friends.

Welcome to the Guild :)

I was wondering if and when you'll make yourself known :) with a name like that I figured maybe you would add more to the Guild. To type that all out must have meant something and I'm pleased to see that it does.

Nice to meet you Witheringmoon!

Curious... What do you think of the number 7? If you ever wanted to practice your name reading skills this would be a great place to do it :)

I'm a little biased when it comes to being alone, I enjoy the company of people and if you let me I'll talk your ear off, but I prefer being alone in most instances. By I do emphasize with the feeling of needing people. Especially those you hold close. Is it possible that maybe your beliefs or lifestyle has changed and theirs haven't? Or maybe vice versa? Sometimes we can outgrow our friends and it may only be to make space for new friends.

Welcome to the Guild :)

Thank you Chiili for the welcome.

I adore the number seven. It makes me feel the same way I feel when I look at deep space pictures taken by the Hubble telescope. It is the number of the mystic, the one who has to have hermit time because they need time with the ancient ones. The number seven, even it's letters point to that connection and communication with both people here and the ancient ones, there are three 5's in the number seven, and five is ruled by Mercury the quicksilver messenger. The number seven is ruled by Neptune, the God of the oceans, the deep mysteries that all that water holds. The planet Neptune is a water planet and I love that science says so too.

It would be nice if this place was about the differences of belief system, but it isn't. It isn't about outgrowing people, although that does happen to people, because I've seen it. The people who have been allowed to stay in my life are only allowed so long before the universe moves them out.

This place has it's beginnings when 5 of my gardians met me in the most amazing church I've ever been in. Like all the lucid visions that completely void any other reality, this one unfolded and I was standing in the most beautiful golden field of golden grass I have ever seen. The sky was a perfect blue, the kind of blue the sky used to be before the chem trails messed with the color. There was a hawk and eagle dancing in the sky around the sun, and I heard something in the grass to my left. I looked and saw a fox bounding in the grass, it's laughter was so strong that it reverberated in my bones. To my right was a wolf that was looking deep into my soul, and before me was the ghost of the white buffalo, which I later found out is the buffalo woman. Then they came.

The five ancient warriors. During all their times of being with me only one would ever speak to me. I refer to him as The One Who Speaks with me. He said nothing this time. He stood in front of me, while the others stood beside me and started singing a song I didn't reconize. He began to paint my face. He painted my forehead white and then added a line of yellow under my eyes that went from ear to ear and the bottom of my face he painted black. I didn't understand but just accepted that they knew what they were doing and were doing it for a reason.

Then The One Who Speaks with me began to sing with the others. Their faces were painted the same way as mine. Then the vision began to fade. It was after this that I saw myself at the gate way of a very large desert. There were markers. I went past them and had this idea that ok, people go through the desert because it's part of the growth process. It just kept going. This last year as I said has been the most difficult.

Anyway, thank you for the welcome.

Your reply was just fine it was awesome actually, it's too bad you deleted it! Thankfully the reply came to my mailbox ;)

witheringmoon originally wrote:

Three 9's in your name on here. The letter i is one of two of letters that are the number 9. I'll get back to that in a minuet.

The number seven is a mystics number, a hermit by need so that time with the ancients can be had. It's ruled over by Neptune which is the God of water. I know that the moon which is the number two is also a water number, but this is like the deep blue ocean, only it's deeper than that because it's the water of life that flows from the moment that life begins.

I want to ask you how long have you been able to see over long distances like you do? I get the feeling that it's a very special number to you.

I also get the feeling you've been here on this planet several times and have a history in those life times of being a spiritual leader which is one of the reasons that when you speak people listen to you.

I think I understand what you are alluding to and I have been able to "see over long distances" for many years. For me it feels more like a natural understanding of things rather than anything more. I was originally asking about the number 7 more as a general term, I never had any conscious affinity towards it. However, having said that, I am a water sign of the 7th month, when you add the numbers of my birthdate I get the number 7 and my real name has 7 letters as well. My favorite number is 27, don't know why. It does add up to 9.

Are you an autodac? That's a person who loves to learn is is constantly finding things so interesting that they have to dig around in it as it were to get as close to it's beginning as possible.

Have you ever had past life readings done?

Well then, ive never heard of that term but yeah that would be me :D

And no not really

... Do you feel like two people who are arguing sometimes over yes I want this and no I can't afford this?...Each time a number shows up in a name more than once it means that the qualities and power of that number increases.

Being the autodac that I am ;) what is the method that you use to arrive at these associations? I'm sooooo curious. I'd like to see if the pattern exists in my real name...

This place requires a humble honest heart of each person who embraces what the universe has blessed them with. Yes we are one with the universe and the power to create, but we are no more than anyone else who has embraced this or hasn't.

Absolutely :)

And yes your insights were spot on in so many ways. And I'm glad to see my feelings towards you were accurate as well.

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

As per your other post, I agree that its unfortunate that we have to outgrow some people. But maybe it's more about a divergence in the path that ultimately leads to the same destination in the future? People come and go as that may just be their purpose. Then there are very few people whom despite taking a different path we can still have them drive in the lane beside us. Those make for the best journeys. However sometimes those companions can't be seen because of bushes or hills blocking the view. When you come to the clearing you will see that you were not alone.

I'm sorry things have been hard for you recently. It will get better:)

Edited by Chiili
Punctuation

Your reply was just fine it was awesome actually, it's too bad you deleted it! Thankfully the reply came to my mailbox ;)

I think I understand what you are alluding to and I have been able to "see over long distances" for many years. For me it feels more like a natural understanding of things rather than anything more. I was originally asking about the number 7 more as a general term, I never had any conscious affinity towards it. However, having said that, I am a water sign of the 7th month, when you add the numbers of my birthdate I get the number 7 and my real name has 7 letters as well. My favorite number is 27, don't know why. It does add up to 9.

Well then, ive never heard of that term but yeah that would be me :D

And no not really

Being the autodac that I am ;) what is the method that you use to arrive at these associations? I'm sooooo curious. I'd like to see if the pattern exists in my real name...

Absolutely :)

And yes your insights were spot on in so many ways. And I'm glad to see my feelings towards you were accurate as well.

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

As per your other post, I agree that its unfortunate that we have to outgrow some people. But maybe it's more about a divergence in the path that ultimately leads to the same destination in the future? People come and go as that may just be their purpose. Then there are very few people whom despite taking a different path we can still have them drive in the lane beside us. Those make for the best journeys. However sometimes those companions can't be seen because of bushes or hills blocking the view. When you come to the clearing you will see that you were not alone.

I'm sorry things have been hard for you recently. It will get better:)

Chiili,

First I am grateful that the first post, the one I deleted, was of true aim (like in archery) ...I was writing what I was being shown, what you were showing me and then this thought of doubt and then it just sort of fell apart. It's one of the injured things I deal with.

Something happened at the beginning of this stretch of 5 years now that is still in the process of being healed and restructured. I feel like I'm in physical therapy or rehab to see what still works. Its the best way to describe it with out going into long detail. It could get confusing trying to follow it.

anyway, to answer the question of how I came to understand what I do about numbers and letters and what they are and why they work the way they do and what we live out and fulfill because of them.

It started because numerology started tugging on me to come over here and look at this kind of thing.

I had learned like everybody else about how to do the number and the name and there were three number signifier that had to do with soul, and power and destiny. Just like everybody else who studies numerology.

Then it happened. The numbers became dimensional and became more. They showed me who they were. There is very solid quantum physics behind all of this because everything is energy, right? and energy when it starts creating a field of magnetism begins to form matter and at a certain point it becomes visible matter.

So if that's true, and there is tons of evidence to support it, and everything in the universe is connected then every thing has consciousness at some level, we just have to tune in to understand it, hear it, feel it.

No one told me this was a wrong way to understand how this all worked, so I just accepted that's how it is. because they showed me. And if they know themselves and tuned me in to their energy, and it works, and it does what it does, then who am I to argue and say otherwise, like well, numerology is only suppose to be this...no, the way it's done mainstream is only one way.

I'm sure when the shift is complete even what we all understand now will be a moot point.

If you would like to know more this is what you do, go through your name. all of them that anyone has given you and break them down to how many of each letter is in your name, and when you add your birthdate in write it out as words, not in numbers and add those letters to the count. Then what ever you are comfortable with letting me see, tell me the letters and how many are in your name group and I will bring you back a sketch of what they show me. While you are waiting look up the meaning of your whole birth name. Keep that in a note book somewhere, because what I give to you will help you to see a more complete picture of you.

I think of it as being able to see yourself from all sides.

The big picture of all of this is that many people have no real clue as to who they are or why they are here. They don't know why they keep repeating the same things over and over, they don't know why they keep running or get stuck in a place they can't stand.

When you understand the power of your name it's easier to change the things that keep creating havoc. For every number has a light and a dark side. We have a choice where we want to live. If we don't know how can we make wise choices or even hope to find happiness in our selves or anywhere else.

Doing this, helping people figure this out, empowers them to change what they need to and feed the good stuff that is there and make it stronger.

..I'm pretty passionate about it and it shows....

anyway, there it is.

Welcome welcome! I see you are already joining in discussions :)

Thank you moopurple. The nick name you've chosen makes me smile, the crown charka made of brilliantly electric purple cows that are floating up through the layers of the astral plane. :)

The desert is indeed part of your growth process. I'm a newbie here and no "psychic" as far as I'm aware. We all need different events to define strengthen and shape us. In your case people are an important part of your life and you recognise your need for them. It's why you feel lonely and isolated now. You need to be surrounded by people and wish to be cherished and appreciated for who you are and because to you it is natural to cherish and appreciate other people. Why should you different eh.

Problem is we are all different. What you need most at the moment is a counterbalance. You need to develop a stronger self sufficiency. There will be times in your future you will need to be the tower for others to lean on and they will look to you for guidance if you are ready. There are two ways to face this path. To turn away from it and hide in dreams or to stand tall like a lone tree with strong roots. When you do that and release your needs just a little and watch for the needs of others your view will transform.

Don't worry so much. Life seems like that for all of us at some point. Things will change as you change ;)

You're never as alone as you believe

I adore the number seven. It makes me feel the same way I feel when I look at deep space pictures taken by the Hubble telescope. It is the number of the mystic, the one who has to have hermit time because they need time with the ancient ones. The number seven, even it's letters point to that connection and communication with both people here and the ancient ones, there are three 5's in the number seven, and five is ruled by Mercury the quicksilver messenger. The number seven is ruled by Neptune, the God of the oceans, the deep mysteries that all that water holds. The planet Neptune is a water planet and I love that science says so too.

It would be nice if this place was about the differences of belief system, but it isn't. It isn't about outgrowing people, although that does happen to people, because I've seen it. The people who have been allowed to stay in my life are only allowed so long before the universe moves them out.

This place has it's beginnings when 5 of my gardians met me in the most amazing church I've ever been in. Like all the lucid visions that completely void any other reality, this one unfolded and I was standing in the most beautiful golden field of golden grass I have ever seen. The sky was a perfect blue, the kind of blue the sky used to be before the chem trails messed with the color. There was a hawk and eagle dancing in the sky around the sun, and I heard something in the grass to my left. I looked and saw a fox bounding in the grass, it's laughter was so strong that it reverberated in my bones. To my right was a wolf that was looking deep into my soul, and before me was the ghost of the white buffalo, which I later found out is the buffalo woman. Then they came.

The five ancient warriors. During all their times of being with me only one would ever speak to me. I refer to him as The One Who Speaks with me. He said nothing this time. He stood in front of me, while the others stood beside me and started singing a song I didn't reconize. He began to paint my face. He painted my forehead white and then added a line of yellow under my eyes that went from ear to ear and the bottom of my face he painted black. I didn't understand but just accepted that they knew what they were doing and were doing it for a reason.

Then The One Who Speaks with me began to sing with the others. Their faces were painted the same way as mine. Then the vision began to fade. It was after this that I saw myself at the gate way of a very large desert. There were markers. I went past them and had this idea that ok, people go through the desert because it's part of the growth process. It just kept going. This last year as I said has been the most difficult.

Anyway, thank you for the welcome.