Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Chiilendrina

Create the Future you wish to Be

We all have hopes and dreams for something to happen to and for us. However sometimes we can get stuck in the self doubt that holds us back from what we wish to happen. Or we have people who don't believe in us bring us down. But what if our dreams and goals had some back up?

Here's my proposal: I would like for us to help eachother reach our goals. We focus on each others goals with the sincere and honest expectation and belief that it has happened. I say it in past tense because we don't want to focus on how it's going to happen that doesn't matter. All that matters is that you get what you hope for. Nothing too grand like say a million dollars in a month's time or something way out there, this isn't genie stuff so no "make someone fall in love with you etc." The other caveat is that it can't hurt anyone either. It will be for the good of all concerned. And It has to be something you want to happen and will actively pursue it when the Universe is nudging you to do something about it.

Have something in mind that you would like to happen, preferably something that you would like happen in the near future. For example, say you want a good grade in a class. Don't focus on what you do during the test or how you feel after, have us focus on the letter grade and your feeling when you receive it right down to the color of the pen markings or report card. We have to believe in what you hope to see. If there's a specific date that would be good thing to add. If you're looking for love we have to visualize you already together enjoying each other's company or you coming back posting about the great dates you've had, that sort of thing.

Now, one suggestion I'd like to make is that peeps have something they'd like to accomplish within 3 month's time from now. Preferably even sooner It can even be next week :) That way when you accomplish your goal you can post it and that confidence will bring more energy to the next goal. My expectation is that as we succeed together we'll add more positive energy to the next and so on. If your goals change thats okay too. Come back and edit your post with date of completion or whatever and write the new one above it. :)

Let's Do This! :dance: B) :lol:

Guest Moopurple

Chiili, I love this idea. I totally have faith that multiplied good vibes helps the universe perform.

I wonder if this works for my wants

I am desperately searching for a lovely place to move to for my upcoming semester at university. It's a new city to me so I am a bit overwhelmed.

So...what I am looking for: a nice room with friendly and trustworthy/honest housemates, affordable rent, and close to my university. Bicycling distance :)

I need this to happen any time between now and Sept. 1st.

Thank you thank you. I will update you soonest.

haha I would love to see this happen for less necessary wishes also. I am curious.

Just wanted to assure you that my positive thoughts have been heading your way since you posted.

I imagine you looking out the window of your bedroom feeling relaxed and looking forward to the day, holding a mug. On your door there's a calendar with X's crossing off the days, its Saturday September 1st 2012. Your new roommate knocks and comes in to see if you're ready to check out something at your campus. I see you riding your bike :)

Guest angelina12

How about me being in Bandhagen, Stockholm, Sweden ... in November! It will be cold, but this is when I want to go and visit the guy I know there. :)

Oooh Angelina, I've been to Stockholm! I can picture it now ;)

Guest Moopurple

I'm imagining you two meeting for dinner, first night to a wonderful trip :)

Guest angelina12

Awesome! Thanks, both of you :)

Moopurple, hope you find a nice house!

I will keep you posted. I need to save for my airfare. :)

Chilli - it's like the tagline at the bottom of your posts also signifies this thread :)

Guest Moopurple

I think I may have decided on a place. Not quite meeting all of my wishes, but...it's suitable.

Guest angelina12

Very weird, I've been sort of repeatedly emailing my friend to come online as he hasn't been online for ages (like a month), and even if he does, there's a time difference between New Zealand and Sweden, so I am asleep etc when/if he comes.....

I pray, pray to the God/deity/the universe, for him to come on....he does - just right now....then it was kinda seriously underwhelming when I speak to him.

I prayed, wished etc, over the past week or so, like no tomorrow.

And then the prayer was answered?!

Maybe I need to break the ice over the next little while.

And extend some energy to making the communication become meaningful again soon.

Help me to visualise/pray/send energy for this too, and I will do the same for you.

And I have re-edited this post a couple of times to add a little more as I think of it -

what's even more amazing, is the wishes I wanted seemed to manifest, as soon as I wanted it to - was starting to become affected by him not being online for that amount of time - I think it was added up more to like 2 months than 1 month. (Yes I do feel more than friendship for him....lol).

The moment I started praying and asking for him to return, it's only taken about a week.

It doesn't matter if it wasn't what I wanted it to be yet. That's going to take a bit of work, considering the gap in communication.

Guest Moopurple

Alrighty...So I found a place, am already moved in! :P

So now something else...

I am sooo going to be bored in a few days if I don't meet some people I can hang out with. So...by the 14th! I want someone that I can hang out with and do stuff with. I want a new friend! Not the people I live with...Buttt meeting someone new. Or a few new people!

Yay! And I've been thinking about it since your post got emailed to me ;) So you haven't been forgotten :D

Okay so I was gonna post that I wanted a psychic premonition but I got that one last night although I shoulda wished for a more positive one! :blink:

In any event, here goes. I'd like to get pregnant again, hopefully within the next two to three months. So if you can invision me with a little baby all swaddled up and posing for a picture with my then 3 year old son and husband that would be great. I keep seeing myself holding a little one and saying "we're so happy to finally meet you." I need as much positivity coming my way as anyone can muster :D thanks!

Guest Moopurple

Baha...just doing a visualization for myself (and writing it somewhere for reference..seems fitting)...Me not being so shy when it comes to meeting people. I will not be overcome with the usual feeling to run away and hide....confidence confidence. I will be confident :P

And thanks Chiili :)

Also...Totally got the visualization of you and hubby and your little guy gathering around a bundle full of newborn human.

Also visualizing you telling husband that you've got a little one on the way!

Hi

I was obviously here earlier in the thread and now I am back (after a break), as me! So, that's my real name...

Anyway, I now have the tune Circle of Life in my head and imagined a baby being held up. (Not in a ceremony like the cartoon lion, but just a baby being held up.)

Good luck, I hope you will soon continue the Circle of Life. And it's a cheesy song, but that really is now the song I can hear being played. :dance:

Guest Paige

Great thread, Chiili! I can definitely visualize you with a newborn baby.

And Moopurple, I'm glad you found a place that was suitable for you. I hope you're liking it even more now! Keep visualizing yourself as being confident when you're meeting people! That's something I'd like to work on for myself too.

I am moving out in a few weeks, but my parents don't know yet. They are against me moving out (I'm the oldest, and I'd be the first moving out). My mom only wants me to move out after I get married, but I don't even know if that will ever happen! And this is a rather oppressive environment, and I really need to be an adult, and to do it on my own! My goal for a while was to just find a place, and I have. The tough part now is telling them, and living with whatever consequences that come attached with that. I will visualize us all being at peace with my decision, and if my parents are mature enough, I believe we can be closer than we are now (we are so very distant).

Guest Moopurple

Visualizing your parents somehow showing they have accepted your decision. Sooner than later!

Anne-Marie you're back! What! What! :dance:

Thanks everyone!

And Paige, what I see is your mother feeling proud of you for making it on your own. I see her show you physically that she does and accepts your decision. You'll feel it in your heart ^_^

Moo, I see you laughing at yourself and with others too. They find you endearing and intriguing. I see you comfortable in your own skin. You're you and you accept it and others do too. I can hear new friends and acquaintances smile and say "Yeah, that's her. She's cool in own way. I like it." :)

Hi Chilli

Thank you for welcoming me back! :)

I hope everyone that has posted here gets everything they wish for and maybe even more.

I still hope to travel to Sweden again :)

Thanks,

From Anne-Marie

I have a different goal, I have invited to my mum's place - my younger sister's friends plus my family.

A much younger sister, so her friend I have invited and her boyfriend I have also invited are 21 and 22 like her.

...I was born 1977, so you do the maths for my birthday on September 24.

So, we are going to have two parties. I think one is my mother and her partner and my sister. The other one is the family and the other plus extra: friend and sister's boyfriend.

-----

And a third one with my just my father and I! But that's separate.

------

So what do I hope to achieve. I just want to have fun! And a good birthday. My goal is simple - but important. Last year, my birthday was horrible. A friend was going to meet me, but she met me so late, I had already gone to bed when she called after 10pm, I tried to meet up with her from the late afternoon. And I ended up going to bars etc with her, as she told me to get out of bed and go with her. I remember being so angry at what happened and let down. But really, I should've gone to see my family that day, as they tried to get me to go, but I was planning on meeting my friend.

This year, I am going to see my family, not to my friend, who is currently out of the country, anyway.

I still have residual anger at my friend for this and a couple of other things.

Some of the things she said have been hurtful.

So I have kept in touch with her while she is overseas, but sometimes I still get a bit angry, but I don't express it to her, really.

My sister is making a cake. A carrot cake, with icing. This should be good. Her cakes are good.

--------

Guest Moopurple

^ I did not see that before. I hope it turned out well!

My last "creation" failed :P. I still haven't made any real friends. Just acquaintances that I sort of never talk to again :P

Ugh but I am more concerned about getting into the classes I need. So Umm...next quarter there are two classes I REALLY REALLY need to get into. So, I visualize myself attending class and being enrolled...opening my student user page and seeing myself as enrolled in those classes. By January 15 this needs to happen!

Okay so I was gonna post that I wanted a psychic premonition but I got that one last night although I shoulda wished for a more positive one! :blink:

Well little did I know then that the little premonition then would turn out to be a positive one in the end. Seriously I need to learn to read my own signs!

I'm Pregnant! :dance: :dance: :dance: :wub:

Okay let's see f I can get all my info in because there's a lot to say and my eyes are fading out. Pregnancy is tiring (btw, thank you all for putting up with me not being around alll the time cause man I am tired and can't handle late nights at all. Even now my eyes are bugging out).

So previous to this posting earlier this summer I had been trying my best to loose some body fat so that my body would be better able to get pregnant. Sometime in August or late July this weird little Ivy/vine like plant started to grow from the bottom of one of my plant pots. I mean from the bottom not the top, it just came outta no where. I took it as a sign that as Ivy can grow onto anything and just cling on regardless of the environment that the next one is just gonna hold on. And wouldn't it be great if it were a girl. Ivy would be such a pretty name. But regardless, this next one's gonna stick is what I kept thinking every time I saw that plant.

FYI it might get a little TMI for a moment but forgive me it all will make sense. So back before I posted my husband and I were trying to get pregnant. And I truly thought that maybe we did get pregnant in late August early Sept as I was getting all these weird pregnancy symptoms that I had previous. Granted it would have been really soon to tell (like weeks before a pregnancy test) but I just know my body that well. Anywho, a couple days before my post I had what's called implantation bleeding which generally happens a couple of days before a period is meant to come. It's faint pink spotting. So I thought for sure I'm pregnant here's the sign. I even took a pregnancy test but it was faintly negative. Figured okay maybe 4 days before a missed period is too soon (box said 54-67% accurate or something then). So I waited for things to just pan out. Well that sunday in the early morning while I was sleeping I woke up with such anxiety. I dreamt that I was sleeping with my son in the crook of my body with my arms wrapped around him. But in the dream I felt like something was pulling at my back like it was trying to hold on to me but couldn't but was grasping and slipping away. I just kept holding on to my son and it didn't phase us. I awoke at a start. I felt so hot and uncomfortable that I tried to find relief by sleeping on my couch. After a few hours of more restless sleep I went back to bed. That morning the spotting which was fading increased. And continued for 5 days after. About 4 days longer and heavier than is said implantation bleeding is suppose to last. I figured then that the dream meant I was holding onto my son and that I didn't try to help what was slipping away which could have been a baby. That somehow I'm so into what I had now that I didn't have room for anything else :(

Wrong! :P Turned out the little person held on tight! :D :D Like Ivy I tell yeah. My son in my dream was actually representing my little seed and I was holding her tight. I went in last week to get my sonogram done, which was postponed because of scheduling and then Hurricane Sandy (thankfully I wasn't affected as I'm at much higher ground but others are still affected even now =/ ) so I went in at what I thought would make me about 8 weeks. Well... When I saw the screen my first thought was "Whoa there legs! Look at you trying to run away from the sonogram. Wait a sec... you're a little big for 8 weeks. I thought I was suppose to see an alien looking thing with a flickering heartbeat." Then my doc said "Well you're about 12 weeks my dear. Congratulations you made it through the hard part." Of course I said "Dude, No Way. That could not have been implantation bleeding then. I had a full period. Like full on, not something that could be confused as hope." And he said that was a threatened miscarriage. But obviously everything's good so far but I needed to run and take some test before it's too late. So I did and we are good to go :D So announcements much sooner than I expected. Yay!

In any event, thank you all for the support and positivity sent my way. The only thing I could ask for now is to have a great support team to have a safe and as positive birth experience as possible.

Wooo Hooooooo!

Guest Moopurple

OMG Chiili. I am so happy for you that your new little one hung on.

Congratulations. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is without worry.

Hi there

Well first of all, congrats on the upcoming new baby! I definitely sent you positive thoughts in September when you posted.

So, yes also in Sept, I did have a good birthday party! :)

Also, I hope Moopurple you get into all the classes you want to get into.

And of course Chiili, it's awesome there's a little one on the way.