Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Chiilendrina

Create the Future you wish to Be

Send me some good wishes, because by December or January, I am facing going into a place to interact with others where it hasn't necessarily had good outcomes for me - because the people there have not acted as my friends. However, it may be one place where I can make some progress to meet my goals.

So please send me some good wishes and that also I am hoping the "negativity energy place" can be turned to good and it will flow out to other places too and my luck will change!

I hope it goes well and I will send all of you good wishes too! :)

Thanks!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know I'm still sending you some positive vibes. I didn't past then as I was traveling but wanted to let you know that you're still in my thoughts :)

Just wanted to let you know I'm still sending you some positive vibes. I didn't past then as I was traveling but wanted to let you know that you're still in my thoughts :)

[/quot:-)

Thanks!

Updates.....

So, any rate, there was a guy I mentioned in here that is a love interest/friend...

We fought in September. It seemed pretty bad. Not much from him for a good while.

Today, for some reason, he's had a conversation that included my brother on my Facebook page. I didn't even have to go to a "negative place" I mentioned here eg. a chatroom, to have a talk with my friend.

Thanks for your good wishes. One day I do hope to travel again to Sweden.

Good wishes for all your plans/projects, whether that be study or a baby!

Or anything else!!!!!!! :)