Universal Psychic Guild Forum
autumntears7

I'm not even sure of my question

My heart like someone yet it seems its torn and I not sure if one two three or four like me or just playing games..

Your question reads like a cryptic poem.

The easiest answer I could think of is which one do You like? Focus then on figuring his intentions.

If you post the first letter of each suitor you might get a reading out of this ;)

I'm not sure they are suitors but....just the two main ones "S" and "D" not sure if "E" and "j" even count my heart a jumble ...you know what I don't think any likes me @_@

Your question reads like a cryptic poem.

The easiest answer I could think of is which one do You like? Focus then on figuring his intentions.

If you post the first letter of each suitor you might get a reading out of this ;)

Thanks by the way

Confused in turmoil feel disllusion afraid unsure want to run and hide like bond but not...feeling utter helplessness

Confused in turmoil feel disllusion afraid unsure want to run and hide like bond but not...feeling utter helplessness

* Hug *

Guest Moopurple

It certainly does sound confusing, to be dealing with 4 potential suitors. Or even just 2! I agree with Chiili...figure out which one you are really interested in, if any. It's better that you choose who your heart leads you to than allowing yourself to just be chosen by whoever is interested.

I'm in love with none but the ones I care for ...I dont think likes me "k" and "j"

Maybe none that like me

My heart like someone yet it seems its torn and I not sure if one two three or four like me or just playing games..

If I understand your chopped up thoughts, you like one person out of three or four that are in your romantic view. Your not sure who is the person your suppose to be with of this group.

Friendship is always a good route to aim for before you start trying to put them in romantic boxes.

I think this is what your trying to ask, but it's hard to understand because it's parts of two or three thoughts. If you can slow down a little and take your time and maybe put a period at the end of each part it might help make what your trying to understand a bit more clear.

It clear that my heart is weak and these guys just wont give up the one I like well he has his poker face on...I don't to hang on but don't wanna let go either

It clear that my heart is weak and these guys just wont give up the one I like well he has his poker face on...I don't to hang on but don't wanna let go either

Again with the cryptic stuff. Why do you think your heart is weak? Let's start there. Put the other part of the things your saying aside and think about why you think your heart is weak.

If you have to make a list of each reason so you can see it in front of you. As yourself why you have given each reason. You will have to be honest with yourself to discover the reason.

People can say all kinds of things to you, good, bad, indifferent. But it's you that's living in your skin. You need to understand you first.

ummm, this seems a lil confusing. just remember thta when you put your heart towards one, that is when you can find out if this person is right for you. being confused about several persons can just further run you into a mess.