Universal Psychic Guild Forum
youthinrevolt

happy to be here!

hi everyone my name is Cionna and I really am truly happy to be here! I've been searching for a forum like this one for a while now. I was on another one for a bit and it felt very heavy and uncomfortable which I'm sorta surprised I picked up only from a website... this one feels nice though... well for the past few months my life has changed a lot and a lot of it hasn't even set in yet... I feel compelled to not hold back to much so I'll start with the fact that I'm clairsentient and I'm finding that probably even more so powerful at remote viewing. When I tune in its easier to see things like spirits and guardians inside my head rather than physically. Same thing with hearing, their responses come to me as thoughts a lot of the time and speaking of thoughts I've found that a lot of the things I pick up are their thoughts rather than them actually talking to me which I think is strange... to a lesser extent I'm empathic and clairvoyant which is how all this started... with me seeing things... I was scared for a long time of the dark, of black figures, the hooded demons and the paralysis. It wasn't until I met Israel who I like to consider a mentor of sorts that I began to feel stronger and a strengthening in my faith. But this world that I've been thrown into is insane... the things I know now... things I can't even talk about and the things he says I'm not ready to know... it feels like an awakening and I feel so old and so young all at the same time. Since I've found out about my abilities things want to attack me and the people around me... I helped my best friend through a possession and then experiencing first hand a minor one of sorts... its all still weird and a bit foreign to me... a demon tried to rape me... actually is still trying... thankfully my guardians are on it. Israel says they're gonna keep coming at me more and more and in larger numbers (even now I feel them crowding)... he says I'm so powerful and I don't even realize it yet... Considering how fast I'm progressing it makes me wonder sometimes if I'm really AS powerful as he makes it seem...

But I'm young and I just want to meet more people like myself and maybe further my gifts with other psychics (Israel's a prophet and busy a lot of the time). I can't wait to jump in  and get my feet even wetter lol and if anyone has any tips on how to protect myself against that demon it would be much appreciated. He's one of those slinky, slimy looking ones. Idk why he wants to rape me... I thought it was for my energy at first akin to 'orang minyak' but it seems to enjoy touching me whenever it can slip past my guardians and I don't appreciate that at all... I can feel he considers this personal now since he fought one of my guardians... he likes pissing him off...

Hey Cionna! Im Natalie.

I was actually 17 when I discovered of my abilities. I'm in the same boat as you are, about having things you cannot talk about or you have to be careful with what you say.It makes you wonder if there are others that know of the same but cannot say. It does get hard having to be a young age and having to be in situations as such the ones you experience. You feel young because your vessell (physical body) is not very old at all, and you feel old because your soul is who knows how old, hundreds, or thousands of years old, like i feel my body is like a 90 year old. Haha. But Israel is mostly likely your mentor,showing you the ways, making you stronger. He could be getting your soul ready for a higher purpose after you die. I know you feel like there is a higher purpose for you because you know of such knowledge. It just came to me that people are learning the things they do, for future generations. our brains are being enhanced with knowledge that it is going to be passed down somehow from generation to generation. If you havent thought about this: Since your guides are who they are, and how Israel assists you, then who are you? Who is your soul?

With the little creature that is trying to rape you, feel the inner strength and will inside you, let if be able to start to fear you. I wish you luck in your future, and im open to listen.

Best Wishes,

GeRC <3

(Natalie)

"No Fear. No Doubt."

"Don't Fear Death."

"While others live their dreams, I survive my nightmare."

thank you so much your post really resonated with me and I had a longer post planned but my iPod refreshed itself... I am however thinking about my souls purpose and it's vague and drifting a bit but I'm getting something... and I haven't met my guides yet I wish to soon though :/

thank you so much your post really resonated with me and I had a longer post planned but my iPod refreshed itself... I am however thinking about my souls purpose and it's vague and drifting a bit but I'm getting something... and I haven't met my guides yet I wish to soon though :/

And thank you as your post did the same, made me feel like i wasnt going crazy, haha. I haven't met my guides yet either, but im in no rush really, they are helping me anyway,and so are yours. Feel free to message me with any questions you have. I'll be happy to help. And I never heard of Israel before so thats new to me! So Interesting!

Natalie!

Cionna,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you're here, as you see you'll find some helpful members here.

I'm assuming that Isreal is a person whom you've met that is helping you to navigate through what seems like a tumultuous journey. It would be beneficial for you to ask him how he adds positivity to his life and aura and try some yourself. You seem aware of your ability but not the strength of your light.

Please know that your guides are always with you and are waiting for you to acknowledge their presence. Have faith that not only is your light strong but it repels the darkness naturally without effort but only if you chose to acknowledge and use your light. Acknowledge your light every day and in every moment. Like I said your guides are with you. Ask them for help daily, even for something trivial as a missed-place remote. When you feel that intuition kick in and it leads you to it, thank them for helping you. You can even ask them to give you a sign of their presence. Look for their signs, usually 3 similar things is all the answer you may need. You'd be surprised, many guides have quite a sense of humor.

Speaking of humor, the easiest way to decrease the fear you have of any negativity and it's power/influence over you is to laugh and laugh frequently. Also instead of imagining them being creepy imagine them in ballerina outfits with blue hair tumbling through a dance or in a baby diaper with a giant pacifier lol it's hard to take anything that looks that silly all that seriously. I did that once with a very alarming situation and it relieved me like know other. Believe in the light more than the dark and the dark can not affect you. Make it a habit to pray or say affirmations that envelope you in light. If you'd like a sample I'd be happy to post it. Just know that when you change your perception you change what can affect you.

By the way, I don't know if this may have any relevance to you but it reminded me of a time when I felt like I kept feeling like men always wanted to rape me. It would be completely out of the blue, I could be reading a book on the train, walking down the street, or in a park, it didn't matter. It was so annoying and it was making me paranoid. Then I decided to just pay attention to my environment when it happened to see if I could find the 'trigger.' I eventually found that it wasn't so much that it was someone's intention but that my 'space' was feeling violated. And in essence that violation translated a concrete thing, rape, to my intuition which didn't have any other symbol to help me understand what was happening. So in times like those I just imagine my aura in gold light and place defenses around it that "eat" the negativity and just launch back to where it came from. That feeling, my alarm, shuts off within seconds. Could be two very different occurrences but felt I should mention it in case it bears any relevance to your situation.

:)

And thank you as your post did the same, made me feel like i wasnt going crazy, haha. I haven't met my guides yet either, but im in no rush really, they are helping me anyway,and so are yours. Feel free to message me with any questions you have. I'll be happy to help. And I never heard of Israel before so thats new to me! So Interesting!

Natalie!

Ugh I know I feel so insane sometimes the outside confirmation is relieving and awesome you'll be one of the first I'll message for any burning questions I'm sure to have xD and Israel's the name of my mentor of sorts he's a person... did you mean my guardians are interesting?

Cionna,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you're here, as you see you'll find some helpful members here.

I'm assuming that Isreal is a person whom you've met that is helping you to navigate through what seems like a tumultuous journey. It would be beneficial for you to ask him how he adds positivity to his life and aura and try some yourself. You seem aware of your ability but not the strength of your light.

Please know that your guides are always with you and are waiting for you to acknowledge their presence. Have faith that not only is your light strong but it repels the darkness naturally without effort but only if you chose to acknowledge and use your light. Acknowledge your light every day and in every moment. Like I said your guides are with you. Ask them for help daily, even for something trivial as a missed-place remote. When you feel that intuition kick in and it leads you to it, thank them for helping you. You can even ask them to give you a sign of their presence. Look for their signs, usually 3 similar things is all the answer you may need. You'd be surprised, many guides have quite a sense of humor.

Speaking of humor, the easiest way to decrease the fear you have of any negativity and it's power/influence over you is to laugh and laugh frequently. Also instead of imagining them being creepy imagine them in ballerina outfits with blue hair tumbling through a dance or in a baby diaper with a giant pacifier lol it's hard to take anything that looks that silly all that seriously. I did that once with a very alarming situation and it relieved me like know other. Believe in the light more than the dark and the dark can not affect you. Make it a habit to pray or say affirmations that envelope you in light. If you'd like a sample I'd be happy to post it. Just know that when you change your perception you change what can affect you.

By the way, I don't know if this may have any relevance to you but it reminded me of a time when I felt like I kept feeling like men always wanted to rape me. It would be completely out of the blue, I could be reading a book on the train, walking down the street, or in a park, it didn't matter. It was so annoying and it was making me paranoid. Then I decided to just pay attention to my environment when it happened to see if I could find the 'trigger.' I eventually found that it wasn't so much that it was someone's intention but that my 'space' was feeling violated. And in essence that violation translated a concrete thing, rape, to my intuition which didn't have any other symbol to help me understand what was happening. So in times like those I just imagine my aura in gold light and place defenses around it that "eat" the negativity and just launch back to where it came from. That feeling, my alarm, shuts off within seconds. Could be two very different occurrences but felt I should mention it in case it bears any relevance to your situation.

:)

Thank you! and thanks for replying your post came at the right time... Your completely right about me not realizing my light and a series of situations keep bringing this issue to the forefront of my mind. I've  been trying to incorporate positivity and strength into situations involving  things of lower vibrations... and thank you it would be great to get some affirmations or prayers.

I can't wait to start communicating with my guides I'm really curious as to what they want to tell me. When I tune into them it's vague because I'm not consciously familiar with their energy but I get that there's more than one of them... three I'm sure and they would like to talk to me... very much lol I'm going to start with your tactics.

and I liked your perceptions regarding your past fears of rape and I wish it was something more so in regards to that but a few days back I'd just attempted to order it away and strengthen myself and give my guardians the strength to reinforce that and I was feeling pretty good about it... I thought it was really gone this time... later that night I'd been reading on my couch and I felt the back of my shirt lift and a hand slide underneath and I bolted upright... one of my guardians fought it and the others surrounded me but I was still shaken... when I spoke to my friend who's wayy more clairvoyant than I am the next day he confirmed its still following me. I'm more than a little sick of it... I want it to go away for good. >_<

Cionna, glad to help.

I learned my affirmations from a book called Lessons In Truth and through a psychic instructor. The book Is I guess on the power of God. I wasn't to keen on religious texts honestly but a friend who was an elderly woman who despite many unfortunate events in her life was so positive that I felt I could trust her recommendation. Anyway, you could find the book online but the affirmation is:

God is life, love, intelligence, substance, omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresent. I am a child or manifestation of God, and in every moment His life, love wisdom, power flow into and through me. I am one with God and I am governed by his law.

I am Spirit, perfect, holy harmonious. Nothing can hurt me or make me sick or afraid, for Spirit is God, and cannot be sick hurt or afraid. I manifest my real self through this body now.

God works in me to will and to do whatever He wishes me to do and He cannot fail.

The other that I like to use I got from my mentor. She calls them decrees.

Tube of Light (said 3x)

Beloved I am Presence bright

Round me seal hour tube of light

From Ascended Master's flame

Called forth now in God's own name.

Let it keep my temple free

From all discord sent to me.

I am calling forth the violet fire

To blaze and transmute all desire,

Keeping on in freedom's name

Till I am one with the violet flame.

I Am Light (said 3x)

I Am Light, glowing Light

Radiating Light, intensified Light.

God consumes my darkness

Transmuting it into Light.

This day I Am a focus of the Central Sun.

Flowing through me is a crystal river,

A living fountain of Light

That can never be qualified

By human thought and feeling.

I am an outpost of the Divine

Such darkness as has used me is swallowed up

By the mighty river of Light which I Am.

I Am, I Am, I Am Light

I live, I live, I live in Light

I Am Light's fullest dimension;

I Am Light's purest intention;

I am Light, Light, Light

Flooding the world everywhere I move,

Blessing, strengthening and conveying

The purpose of the Kingdom of Heaven.

The last one I particularly enjoy. I remember saying these every day for maybe a couple weeks and when my clairvoyant friend tried to read me she cursed because she said there was a light around me that was blinding her. Just know that the side effect of surrounding yourself with so much light is that you will find that maybe some people in your own life may "move away" from your presence. Things that carry darkness or negativity can't tolerate the light that surrounds you and the same will apply to people.

When looking for the first affirmation online I found this from lessons in truth

"Affirmations should be used by the timid and by those who have a feeling of their own inefficiency; those who stand in fear of other minds; those who "give in" easily; those who are subject to anxiety or doubt, and those who are in positions of responsibility. Persons who are in any way negative or passive need to use affirmations more; the ones who are self-confident or unforgiving, need denials more."

I think the key is not only to "use" it but to say it. Say it out loud and several times even in the day. Treat it like medicine most you don't use just once in a blue moon. And visualize that light. You may find at first that you feel strange and want to quit but don't, that is your own negativity or darkness trying to keep the status quo. Leave this part of your life behind you and focus on peace and light. Some of us like to hold onto some things because it's drama makes our lives interesting. Your guides want you to see what amazing things await you but you have to have the confidence in your abilities. You said it yourself, you tried and felt successful and good. Keep going don't stop. It is only a test of your resolve.

I can visualize you saying "I did it!! That's it it's gone. And my guides I met them, they were right there helping me. Omg I feel so good!" :lol:

You got this Cionna, I have faith in your abilities. ;)

Edited by Chiili
Typo

I like saying them they feel nice and not too preachy. :)

and I learned a lot... one of my guardians explained to me they could be thought of as spirit guides... then I met a loooot of my guides and I have a feeling there might be more but those were the ones associated closest with me...? One particularly that interests me because I'm almost positive that I've had a past life (something I've always just kinda tossed around in my head... I didn't know if I believed or not) with him and right now I just got "lives" when I was writing life but he refuses to give me anything concrete. He only answers when I speak hypothetically and a lot of the time he just goes "Possibly..." and gives me a cheeky grin... -__- but I'm pretty sure everything I prompted was correct... I feel he's partly not suppose to talk about it and partly doesn't want to because it makes him a little sad because my eyes keep tearing up and I have a feeling I was murdered... he's decided he wants to stay around me kinda forever basically to help my other guardians protect me which I don't mind because he's Pawnee and I think he's cool-looking haha I'm just curious as to how I can find out more about my past myself...? if you know or anyone knows?

also... the thing I was talking about before is starting to worry me... I think it's trying to drain me and I don't know why. I just don't know what to do anymore.