Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest Globalchild

Help find my spirit name <3

Guest Globalchild

Hello,

I have been on my spiritual path for some time and I feel that my given name does not evoke my true essence. I have been trying to meditate/journey on my spirit name but I guess I feel it would be more clear an acceptable to me if someone else could suggest it.

Thank you for any guidance you can give <3

When I was exploring Wicca, I asked the Goddess for a craft name. Three days later after a rain storm, I clearly saw a name written with twigs at the edge of my driveway. I was seriously spooked. Two days later the name was still there. I shouted, "Okay! I get it!" The next day the name was gone.

Your name will come to you in time. Be patient. :)

Hello,

I have been on my spiritual path for some time and I feel that my given name does not evoke my true essence. I have been trying to meditate/journey on my spirit name but I guess I feel it would be more clear an acceptable to me if someone else could suggest it.

Thank you for any guidance you can give <3

"Names" are very important, and effect many things. Especially spoken names or sounds uttered at objects and beings. As people think about you and call you as certain sound vibrations, there is an immediate and also a cumulative effect on your structure and consciousness. Most modern western names are total abstractions, and I find it hard to associate them in any constructive way with a/the given person or thing in front of me. Making associations based on ideas, "cultural" or otherwise, seems to be still just an abstraction that doesn't usually take into account the real power and nature of sound itself, per se.

Here is just one link regarding the interaction of sound and the organization of matter (energy):

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_cymatics.htm

-Sascha