Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg looking for a nest

Guest CosmicEgg

Hello to all. I've had experiences all my life, psychic and paranormal. I am a healer since the beginning of time and have an almost magical touch with plants and animals. Born in the American Southwest, raised on the coasts, but living more than half my life now in Northern Europe and having traveled pretty extensively, I'm a keen observer of Earth's energies.

My guides are an old Native American who hasn't yet given me his name (he's rather gruff and short-tempered with me) but he wears a leather hat and jacket, and I have heard very clearly the word "Shoshone", so I presume this to be his tribal affiliation. My (clairvoyant) daughter and I have both seen him and his two sons when I fell into a trance some years ago.

I also have two foxes, Kinsha and Morley, who are my animal spirit guides. They don't come around as much as they used to, for some reason.

To me it's strange that I have a Native American for a guide because I have no particular connection nor feeling of closeness to them, other than the view that what happened to them when the white Europeans arrived was the worst atrocity imaginable.

I enjoy tarot quite a lot and give intuitive readings, but haven't concerned myself with the symbology. However, I very much welcome input/insight from others on readings. I also make flower remedy blends intuitively should anyone wish for help that way.

Meditation is my greatest pleasure and has been for the best part of a decade now. I experience spontaneous mudras but really have no idea what they mean, nor do I even feel I should. I have also disappeared during meditation, according to my two then-teenage children. I astral travel and meditate free form, so I never top load any of my sessions with any sort of expectations or even the will to do anything in particular. Even meditation happens when it happens. I don't sit down and deliberately instigate anything at all. I get what I call a "meditation itch", which happens in a particular spot on my back. My youngest child who is now 17 years old has started to experience the same, but on exactly the other side of her back.

There is a lot more to all of this than I can put into words here in an introduction. My life went, in a very short time, to being "normal" to being quite extraordinary about a decade ago and I now find myself entirely on "this" side of things - on the ethereal side. Now I have a pressing need to develop myself psychically and would appreciate any and all help any of you can offer me.

I truly hope this is the environment I've been looking for.

Many thanks to all of you in advance.

CosmicEgg

Guest CosmicEgg

Well, okay. Others have been welcomed but despite 25 views to this intro, I have not been. What shall I make of this? Shall I take it as a clear message that I'm not wanted here? If so, please say so. My skin is not thin and I don't do drama. Not interested in that sort of thing. My purpose and intent lie elsewhere entirely.

Well, okay. Others have been welcomed but despite 25 views to this intro, I have not been. What shall I make of this? Shall I take it as a clear message that I'm not wanted here? If so, please say so. My skin is not thin and I don't do drama. Not interested in that sort of thing. My purpose and intent lie elsewhere entirely.

If you notice, it's the same people over and over that say hello and welcome to the newbies here. Perhaps they are busy with other things. Personally, I am not a warm-up-to-people-easily kind of person,but I decided to step up to the plate with this one despite the fact that it is hard to type with fake fingernails. :D I make so many mistakes.

So... 2hi85dx.jpg

I love emoticons. :D

It's obvious that you have much to share. I look forward to getting to know you.

Guest CosmicEgg

If you notice, it's the same people over and over that say hello and welcome to the newbies here. Perhaps they are busy with other things. Personally, I am not a warm-up-to-people-easily kind of person,but I decided to step up to the plate with this one despite the fact that it is hard to type with fake fingernails. :D I make so many mistakes.

So... 2hi85dx.jpg

I love emoticons. :D

It's obvious that you have much to share. I look forward to getting to know you.

I had noticed that, and I had noticed that at least one welcome had been issued to another newbie since my post.

Warm up - not just online. It does a soul good to move outside its comfort zone. :) Thank you for doing so. Had you not, I might have left this board too.

I have a lot to share and I hope to learn a lot too. Any and all help is greatly appreciated in advance.

I've been on a heavy journey for just about a decade now. I got beaten about the head and shoulders by *someone/something* and my life has been changing since. I think I may have gotten a grip of things for the most part, but so much is still a mystery. Anyone who would like to practice anything, please feel free to use me as a target. A heads up is appreciated but not required. Some sort of contact with whatever you see/feel/find/learn as a result is most welcome.

I have a fair degree of certainty about who I am and what I'm doing or at least meant to be doing. There is great strength in that knowledge. I'd like to know about all of you too. VW, you in particular. :) I spotted you first thing.

I have a fair degree of certainty about who I am and what I'm doing or at least meant to be doing. There is great strength in that knowledge. I'd like to know about all of you too. VW, you in particular. :) I spotted you first thing.

Well, thank you. :)

I rather feel that people like you, who obviously have a lot to offer, do at times scare people away. Just comes with the territory. *sigh*

I too am very confident in my abilities and my place in this world. Most certainly, I know I still have a lot to learn and am always looking for those that can teach me or point me in the right direction. There is so much I don't know that I desire to know and sometimes can't find what it is that I am looking for. Sometimes I don't know what I am looking for. I am always heard to say that when I am ready, what I need will find me. Just last night I found a lead to some teachings on the elements that I believe will greatly enhance my spellwork. Time to get that Amazon order ready. :D

A lot of what I read here are young folks looking for someone to tell them what to do or to predict the future for them. They need to learn that there aren't answers for everything and that they need to make some life decisions for themselves. So, now I am sure that I have offended a few folks, but some things need to be said. At times I still look to witchcraft to solve my problems. You would think by now that I would have learned that it doesn't work that way. :rolleyes:

Again, welcome. :)

Cosmic Egg,

Welcome!

Yes I'm one the ones that usually gives the welcoming hello, and as VW mentioned I was rather busy (with my visiting in-laws no less). My bad ^_^

Well, we're definitely glad to have you. It's always appreciated when members join to add new topics, discussions and positive energy to the group.

I understand that you place no intention when you meditate but have you ever asked your spirit guide to I dunno, prove what he's there for? I always thought spirit guides were suppose to be more friendly, helpful and approachable. Maybe I misunderstood, but the way you describe him didn't quite seem that way.

In any event, I look forward to your posts. :)

Guest CosmicEgg

Well, thank you. :)

I rather feel that people like you, who obviously have a lot to offer, do at times scare people away. Just comes with the territory. *sigh*

I too am very confident in my abilities and my place in this world. Most certainly, I know I still have a lot to learn and am always looking for those that can teach me or point me in the right direction. There is so much I don't know that I desire to know and sometimes can't find what it is that I am looking for. Sometimes I don't know what I am looking for. I am always heard to say that when I am ready, what I need will find me. Just last night I found a lead to some teachings on the elements that I believe will greatly enhance my spellwork. Time to get that Amazon order ready. :D

A lot of what I read here are young folks looking for someone to tell them what to do or to predict the future for them. They need to learn that there aren't answers for everything and that they need to make some life decisions for themselves. So, now I am sure that I have offended a few folks, but some things need to be said. At times I still look to witchcraft to solve my problems. You would think by now that I would have learned that it doesn't work that way. :rolleyes:

Again, welcome. :)

People are frightened by me irl too, not only online. I am intimidating, to be sure. But it's because of who and what I am. It's what I am here to do that creates that intimidation. I don't mind it at all. And just like in that post I call a spade a spade. I don't mince words and I don't waste time with sugar-coating or white washing things to make them palatable.

I'm not a young person; not in the scale of this lifetime and not in cosmic terms. I'm a middle-aged woman who has raised three children to adulthood.

A few years ago I went to a psychic here out of sheer desperation. She was long since retired even then. But she had a spotless reputation and I came to her with a good reference. Anyway, she told me some things. I had no idea what she meant then. This was all truly mysterious to me at that time. Since then I am periodically approached by strangers who can see things. They tell me or ask me if I know this, that, or the other, and then I never see them again. Those are the most valuable bits of information you can ever find. Be on the lookout for those in your life. Listen to the symphony all around you. Anything you ever want to know is always available. You just have to listen, watch, and feel.

Spells are not necessary and are even quite ill-advised, for the simple reason that you just really don't have enough information to know what it is you really want. Believe it. Until you can see the big picture, you're only bowing to your ego, and your ego is what gets you in trouble. It's probably not what you want to hear but we can discuss it at length here. I'm interested in hearing everything people have to say...except some things. :)

I have no plans to be here for a couple of freebie readings and then be on my way. What I am looking for is a place where there are people who really understand the nature of things. If I hear another person tell me to go be checked out by a medical professional to rule out x, y, and z before thinking that any of this is other than blah blah and blah, I don't know what I'll do! I lie. I know exactly what I'll do. I'll thank them kindly, as always, and be on my way. Those are people who still see only three dimensions. They have no clue yet and may take more time than I'm interested in giving them.

Guest CosmicEgg

Cosmic Egg,

Welcome!

Yes I'm one the ones that usually gives the welcoming hello, and as VW mentioned I was rather busy (with my visiting in-laws no less). My bad ^_^

Well, we're definitely glad to have you. It's always appreciated when members join to add new topics, discussions and positive energy to the group.

I understand that you place no intention when you meditate but have you ever asked your spirit guide to I dunno, prove what he's there for? I always thought spirit guides were suppose to be more friendly, helpful and approachable. Maybe I misunderstood, but the way you describe him didn't quite seem that way.

In any event, I look forward to your posts. :)

Haha! I'd love it if I could ask the old curmudgeon to help me out on occasion. That would be great. Let me paint a picture of my two visual encounters with him. The first was my only guided meditation, as mentioned before. When I got to the place I was meant to go in this meditation, he was there sat by a small fire in a cave. He extended his hand to mine and placed a dried Great Mullein leaf and a dried daisy into my hand. He spoke to me in his own language, which I understood to say "You know what you're meant to be doing. Now go do it and quit wasting time."

The second time was when I fell quite spontaneously into a trance while sitting at the kitchen table with my daughter. Although my eyes were fixed on the center of the table, I could see them (he and his sons) above me to my right. My daughter was sat directly across from me. I asked her if she could see them. She said, "Who? The Indians?" I said, "Yes. You can really see them? Why are they so angry at me?" They looked like I had done something terrible. My daughter, Clarissa, said "They aren't angry at you. They love you!" Perceptions, eh? lol

It was some months after that before I had any clear anything from him. That was when I heard "Shoshone" as I was falling to sleep. Well, I say "falling to sleep" but really I had just turned out the lights so "falling to sleep" was a bit premature. The word was clear as a bell.

The reason I would like to have people look and see what they can see is for their own experience as well. I don't know for sure but I may not be just like too many on this planet. I would like to know what others see. I know what quite a lot of people have seen quite independently of each other. I haven't told much just as I'm not telling much now. No one will get a picture of what is to be seen from what I've said.

Since my initial posts here, I've just had a lot of information come in. So much clarity has already been gained. I will share that with those who are in a place to understand it. I will happily help people in whatever way I can as well. And I am offering myself as a practice target for anyone who would like to look. I have no secrets that I am deliberately keeping. Whether you're able to see me is a different thing. :)

Even though I have understanding of many things I was seeking answers to now, I have no plans to leave. There is much - so much! - to share with you all, as long as we can communicate. Only VW had answered any of my posts at all, and I wondered a bit about that. Posts here are few and far between. That has not gone unnoticed. :(

Cosmic Egg,

What I'm hearing from you is disappointment. You may have sensed a energy from us and think that you were mislead. You said you had a harder shell but you've shown your vulnerability. That said, I do sincerely apologize if it has lead you to think that you were being ignored and neglected. It is not intentional. That said I cannot make anyone talk to any one right when that person wants to be spoken to. As with receiving sign from the universe you put your thoughts and intentions out there and wait for a response.

The same issue has arisen before about the lull in posts or lack of responses. We can not live 24/7 in our minds or in spirit as the lives we live will always pull at us if they are neglected. (Like right now, it's my husband & two yr old who want to head to the park. 1.5 hrs on the net is a luxury I can't afford often). I'm sure the time difference plays in as well since we come from all over the world and the fact that many are students with pressing responsibilities.

As for your spirit guide and what you've written bout yourself I can see that he appears to you as you need to see him. As your daughter alluded, it's your perception. My spirit guide, came first to me as a bird man. I guess sensing my discomfort he decided to come to me as an angel. Not fully at ease with him but someone I could work with. :)

Guest CosmicEgg

Cosmic Egg,

What I'm hearing from you is disappointment. You may have sensed a energy from us and think that you were mislead. You said you had a harder shell but you've shown your vulnerability. That said, I do sincerely apologize if it has lead you to think that you were being ignored and neglected. It is not intentional. That said I cannot make anyone talk to any one right when that person wants to be spoken to. As with receiving sign from the universe you put your thoughts and intentions out there and wait for a response.

The same issue has arisen before about the lull in posts or lack of responses. We can not live 24/7 in our minds or in spirit as the lives we live will always pull at us if they are neglected. (Like right now, it's my husband & two yr old who want to head to the park. 1.5 hrs on the net is a luxury I can't afford often). I'm sure the time difference plays in as well since we come from all over the world and the fact that many are students with pressing responsibilities.

As for your spirit guide and what you've written bout yourself I can see that he appears to you as you need to see him. As your daughter alluded, it's your perception. My spirit guide, came first to me as a bird man. I guess sensing my discomfort he decided to come to me as an angel. Not fully at ease with him but someone I could work with. :)

Not disappointment. I was in a "place", so to speak. It wasn't an issue until I started to see the odd response to posts but no welcome to my intro specifically, and having just left another site that claimed to be full of skilled psychics - I'll say no more with regards to them - I really wasn't in a position to waste time when I could be looking elsewhere.

This wasn't a matter of thin skin nor vulnerability. It was a matter of ... well, that place. I was hoping for people to have ideas toward clarity. My second post on this thread was more in the way of testing the water to see what was going on beneath the surface.

I have my clarity now so I have time and even more understanding to share over time. No rush anymore.

It's so nice when this happens, when you get over that bump and things start rolling again. Great stuff.

Even though I have understanding of many things I was seeking answers to now, I have no plans to leave. There is much - so much! - to share with you all, as long as we can communicate. Only VW had answered any of my posts at all, and I wondered a bit about that. Posts here are few and far between. That has not gone unnoticed. :(

I don't post much because I limit my internet time. This is one of two forums I haunt. I used to belong to 20+ forums (of much variety) that consumed all my time, as you can well imagine. Another reason I don't post much is that I don't always have the time to do the research needed to defend my opinions and claims. I've learned along the way that if I am going to put it out there that I had better be able to support what I have to say. There is always someone with an opposing opinion. Also, I've fought a lot of battles and stood my ground defensively over the years and I am plum worn out. I have, however, learned that it's about listening, shifting through the rhetoric, tolerance, learning and guiding when necessary. A little older and a little wiser.

I have to admit I am very intolerant and don't know how folks like Chiili don't blow their top when newbies don't bother to read the rules and constantly ask for readings. I am relatively new to the forum and it wasn't long till I was contacted in private messages for readings. *sigh*

I haven't tried to tune into you, as I am not in a place right now where I can do so. Way too much going on in my life right now. But I do feel that you have been emotionally hurt and possibly shunned by folks and have put up a few defensive barriers in an attempt to keep those feelings at bay. What is happening is, that as much as you claim you know who and what you are all about, deep inside you yearn for acceptance. Don't we all? You barriers are keeping your hurt and pain bottled up inside you.

Sometimes when I start typing a post, things start flowing for me. Your spirit guide says you need to "sweat it out". He says you know exactly what it is you need to face and you are lying to yourself if you think you can continue to keep it buried any longer. Someone has hurt you deeply and you are afraid the feelings you have kept buried will overwhelm and bury you. You use your children as excuses for "not yet". Things aren't going to get any better till you fall to your knees and cry yourself sick. The old Indian says you need to "purge". He is upset with you because he says you know this to be true and you have don't nothing be run away from yourself.

Geez Louise! Sorry to be so rough. Old Indian guy says he can just as stubborn as you. He says he has heard your excuses long enough. When you are ready to take his hand, he will be there for you. No fear. No fear. Trust.

That's all I see right now. You most definitely have put up a few shields.

Were you once involve in sorcery or causing great harm to someone? Reading past lives comes easy to me and perhaps it is a past life I am picking up on. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell the difference.

Oh, think I know what you mean.

A thought came to me after my post it's a quote from Dune by Frank Herbert

" When strangers meet, great allowance should be made for differences of custom and training."

-The Lady Jessica, from "Wisdom of Arrakis"

Don't know if it means much now but thought I'd share. :)

Btw, you sure type fast :lol:

Guest CosmicEgg

I don't post much because I limit my internet time. This is one of two forums I haunt. I used to belong to 20+ forums (of much variety) that consumed all my time, as you can well imagine. Another reason I don't post much is that I don't always have the time to do the research needed to defend my opinions and claims. I've learned along the way that if I am going to put it out there that I had better be able to support what I have to say. There is always someone with an opposing opinion. Also, I've fought a lot of battles and stood my ground defensively over the years and I am plum worn out. I have, however, learned that it's about listening, shifting through the rhetoric, tolerance, learning and guiding when necessary. A little older and a little wiser.

I have to admit I am very intolerant and don't know how folks like Chiili don't blow their top when newbies don't bother to read the rules and constantly ask for readings. I am relatively new to the forum and it wasn't long till I was contacted in private messages for readings. *sigh*

I haven't tried to tune into you, as I am not in a place right now where I can do so. Way too much going on in my life right now. But I do feel that you have been emotionally hurt and possibly shunned by folks and have put up a few defensive barriers in an attempt to keep those feelings at bay. What is happening is, that as much as you claim you know who and what you are all about, deep inside you yearn for acceptance. Don't we all? You barriers are keeping your hurt and pain bottled up inside you.

Sometimes when I start typing a post, things start flowing for me. Your spirit guide says you need to "sweat it out". He says you know exactly what it is you need to face and you are lying to yourself if you think you can continue to keep it buried any longer. Someone has hurt you deeply and you are afraid the feelings you have kept buried will overwhelm and bury you. You use your children as excuses for "not yet". Things aren't going to get any better till you fall to your knees and cry yourself sick. The old Indian says you need to "purge". He is upset with you because he says you know this to be true and you have don't nothing be run away from yourself.

Geez Louise! Sorry to be so rough. Old Indian guy says he can just as stubborn as you. He says he has heard your excuses long enough. When you are ready to take his hand, he will be there for you. No fear. No fear. Trust.

That's all I see right now. You most definitely have put up a few shields.

Were you once involve in sorcery or causing great harm to someone? Reading past lives comes easy to me and perhaps it is a past life I am picking up on. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell the difference.

My children are adults. "Not yet" - YES YET!!! I'm not waiting for anything. My flaps are up and ready for take-off.

No shields. Not now. Past lives: Many, many incarnations ended due to witchcraft. That's why I said what I said to you earlier. ;) I know a thing or two about that. I have always dealt in healing and herbal crafting. There was one past life I recall. Not sorcery on my part, but I was associated with someone who dealt great harm. None from my hand or in assistance to this person. We know each other in this life too, though not irl. He's in South Africa and I am in Northern Europe. Funny how lives cross.

The old guy certainly is as stubborn. It was four years ago that I saw him in that meditation. Any idea what dried daisy and mullein mean? One on top of the other? He's none-too-clear in his messages. "Go do what you're meant to do" as if there's a deadline. Is there? I've been quite busy! Running from myself hasn't been part of it though. Running to myself: Yes, definitely.

Purge? Hmm. Can you give me any other info about him? Any other detail just to make sure it's him?

If you can't see me, you may not be meant to do so. That's been said before too. One woman in Estonia was blocked by someone who specifically told her she was not to view me. Others see me quite clearly and surprisingly consistently. Can you describe those shields to me?

Guest CosmicEgg

Oh, think I know what you mean.

A thought came to me after my post it's a quote from Dune by Frank Herbert

" When strangers meet, great allowance should be made for differences of custom and training."

-The Lady Jessica, from "Wisdom of Arrakis"

Don't know if it means much now but thought I'd share. :)

Btw, you sure type fast :lol:

Great allowance should always be made for everyone. We're all here doing the very best we can with the info we have at the time. Judgment is never just. It can't be. We only walk in our own shoes.

As for training and custom, I have neither. My main area of concern and effort now is realizing my power and using it.

The world we're in is going to change rather radically, even from what we see now. I haven't seen mention of this on this site. I find that to be quite counter-intuitive.

Oh, so much I would like to tell. Maybe someone can see what I almost posted using psychic skills. That would be fun. I'll give you a clue. It has to do with my speedy typing. ;)

I truly hope this is the environment I've been looking for.

Many thanks to all of you in advance.

CosmicEgg

Sometimes people are simply busy!

Welcome. I hope you stay. :)

Guest CosmicEgg

Sometimes people are simply busy!

Welcome. I hope you stay. :)

Busy, but psychic, right? ;)

Thank you. I will be here until I leave. I promise you that. :D

I'm busy too, but time...well, it's all in understanding it. Our current perception of it is where we've made our first mistake. All the rest is as a result. We have loads of time for everything. We just use it badly. That's one reason things are set to change soon. Very soon. That might just be part of why I'm here. Who can say at this stage?

I will be back tomorrow when I have the time to address your posts. The lens fell out of my computer glasses and I need to get them fixed. Seeing the screen right now is a bit difficult.

A thought just came to me... Are you using a voice writer? I never had much luck with those.

Till later... VW

Guest CosmicEgg

I will be back tomorrow when I have the time to address your posts. The lens fell out of my computer glasses and I need to get them fixed. Seeing the screen right now is a bit difficult.

A thought just came to me... Are you using a voice writer? I never had much luck with those.

Till later... VW

What in the world is a voice writer? Oh. Googled it. No. lol I use fingers. All ten. Just a touch typist. Maybe it's that time factor I mentioned above there. ;)

VW,

:lol: I don’t blow my gasket for the reason of the quote I posted. “When strangers meet, great allowance should be made for differences of custom and training.” I guess I was posting when you were posting yours. Good ole intuition keeping track of things even when I’m not paying attention! :lol:

The quote has simple words but with a much deeper meaning. In essence the quote asks that we hold judgement and expectations from strangers who do not have our experience and thus do not think nor act like we do. Some of us were ‘trained’ (by ourselves or outside us) to look at the rules before we act and others may not have. It happens so often that it’s not worth wasting my energy on it. As the ole saying goes [feces] happens :lol:

That said, Cosmic Egg, when you said:

As for training and custom, I have neither.

did you misunderstand what was meant by 'custom' (A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time) and "training" (The action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior)? It almost sounds as though you materialized before us without ever having a history of a childhood and so forth. Despite where we plan to go, we all have someplace where we’ve been.

I am confused by your responses. Should I have been more deliberate with my intentions of that quote? The way in which you had responded to my original post made me think your words were coming from a defensive place. A “tough shell” as we have mentioned. I didn’t think a direct detail specific approach would be the way to connect to you. I thought maybe you could get the meaning through something simpler that I thought could be universally applied. I apologize if the quote was confusing and caused any misunderstandings. In general and within the context of which it was written “Custom” refers to our individual culture and “training” refers to our individual[i/] upbringing by our parents and family. When I apply it to myself, I try my best to quiet the part of my ego that believes I do things better or see things more clearly than others especially when I first meet them and don’t know a lick, whether intuitively or otherwise, of who they are. I meet so many people from different upbringings, cultures, countries on a daily basis that it doesn’t benefit me or our relationship to assume they are like me.

Although at it’s foundation you seem to agree with the quote when you say

Great allowance should always be made for everyone. We're all here doing the very best we can with the info we have at the time. Judgment is never just. It can't be. We only walk in our own shoes.

Maybe it’s worth taking time to consider what you said above when you say:

I'm busy too, but time...well, it's all in understanding it. Our current perception of it is where we've made our first mistake. All the rest is as a result. We have loads of time for everything. We just use it badly.

When I hear you say “We” use our time “badly” it sounds to me that you are assuming that you know what ‘everyone’ is doing with their time and are judging their time spent (which you don’t know what specifics that it entails) as being used ‘badly.’ Do you think that your latter statement is “just,” when you can “only walk in your own shoes?”

This discussion may be a simple matter of quantity versus quality. I can do ‘everything.’ And there’s enough time in the day or a lifetime to do it. However, maybe it would serve us well to learn to slow down so that we can do things well and avoid lapses in our beliefs and cause misunderstandings and/or confusion. :)

Just to be clear when I said 'serve us' i did more specifically mean I, "running-to-meet-husband-and-child-while-while-posting-on-my-phone and You, Cosmic-Egg-super-fast-typist-lady. :lol: But I can imagine it applies to some others out there some where as well.

Well... I think i'm done yammering. Excuse me while I recover my energy and give you yours back! ^_^

Guest CosmicEgg

VW,

:lol: I don’t blow my gasket for the reason of the quote I posted. “When strangers meet, great allowance should be made for differences of custom and training.” I guess I was posting when you were posting yours. Good ole intuition keeping track of things even when I’m not paying attention! :lol:

The quote has simple words but with a much deeper meaning. In essence the quote asks that we hold judgement and expectations from strangers who do not have our experience and thus do not think nor act like we do. Some of us were ‘trained’ (by ourselves or outside us) to look at the rules before we act and others may not have. It happens so often that it’s not worth wasting my energy on it. As the ole saying goes [feces] happens :lol:

That said, Cosmic Egg, when you said:

did you misunderstand what was meant by 'custom' (A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time) and "training" (The action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior)? It almost sounds as though you materialized before us without ever having a history of a childhood and so forth. Despite where we plan to go, we all have someplace where we’ve been.

I am confused by your responses. Should I have been more deliberate with my intentions of that quote? The way in which you had responded to my original post made me think your words were coming from a defensive place. A “tough shell” as we have mentioned. I didn’t think a direct detail specific approach would be the way to connect to you. I thought maybe you could get the meaning through something simpler that I thought could be universally applied. I apologize if the quote was confusing and caused any misunderstandings. In general and within the context of which it was written “Custom” refers to our individual culture and “training” refers to our individual[i/] upbringing by our parents and family. When I apply it to myself, I try my best to quiet the part of my ego that believes I do things better or see things more clearly than others especially when I first meet them and don’t know a lick, whether intuitively or otherwise, of who they are. I meet so many people from different upbringings, cultures, countries on a daily basis that it doesn’t benefit me or our relationship to assume they are like me.

Although at it’s foundation you seem to agree with the quote when you say

Maybe it’s worth taking time to consider what you said above when you say:

When I hear you say “We” use our time “badly” it sounds to me that you are assuming that you know what ‘everyone’ is doing with their time and are judging their time spent (which you don’t know what specifics that it entails) as being used ‘badly.’ Do you think that your latter statement is “just,” when you can “only walk in your own shoes?”

This discussion may be a simple matter of quantity versus quality. I can do ‘everything.’ And there’s enough time in the day or a lifetime to do it. However, maybe it would serve us well to learn to slow down so that we can do things well and avoid lapses in our beliefs and cause misunderstandings and/or confusion. :)

Just to be clear when I said 'serve us' i did more specifically mean I, "running-to-meet-husband-and-child-while-while-posting-on-my-phone and You, Cosmic-Egg-super-fast-typist-lady. :lol: But I can imagine it applies to some others out there some where as well.

Well... I think i'm done yammering. Excuse me while I recover my energy and give you yours back! ^_^

Wow. XD It really is so interesting to me the responses to what I've written. To address my response to your quote, no I did not misunderstand it. I have neither in whichever aspect of life you would like to attempt application.

As for the comment on the use of time, it was not a criticism of any person in particular, it was a statement of how we as a species use the time we enjoy for the period we incarnate on this planet. We use it very badly indeed. When you understand this, all things shift. The more you understand it, the greater the shift.

When I say that this is very interesting to me, it is because just yesterday morning my daughter and I were talking about how my own family cannot fathom me from the outset. My own mother thinks I am the most complicated person on Earth. My daughter and I had a good laugh about that. In all honesty, I am the simplest person walking. There is nothing complicated or difficult about me personally. But there are always those who feel that I am brusque, or harsh, or offensive, or insulting, or downright caustic. That is just the most interesting thing about people, including my own family! I am not any of those things, but my Being has that effect on people. My suggestion is that you go into that feeling and examine it. Think of this as a lab situation. You are the specimen. I am only the reagent. Adding a drop of me to you caused a reaction. I am not the reaction.

My family do not speak to me. My husband's family do not speak to me. People who spend a lot of time with their therapists really do not speak to me. lol

My youngest daughter who is soon 17 is just now becoming aware of these ethereal aspects of life. She is discovering her own higher skills. The other day, she came into the room and out of the blue asked me, "Are you Love?"

Being human is a difficult thing. On top of that, we do it badly. :) Everything we are or think we are is nothing like what we think that thing is. <<< Difficult way to say a simple thing but I hope you get it.

..just yesterday morning my daughter and I were talking about how my own family cannot fathom me from the outset. My own mother thinks I am the most complicated person on Earth. My daughter and I had a good laugh about that. In all honesty, I am the simplest person walking. There is nothing complicated or difficult about me personally. But there are always those who feel that I am brusque, or harsh, or offensive, or insulting, or downright caustic. That is just the most interesting thing about people, including my own family! I am not any of those things, but my Being has that effect on people.

You sound so very much like me that it's uncanny. In fact, when I was writing you earlier about you needing to address certain issues, I felt that I was writing to myself. Perhaps instead of me seeing you, perhaps somehow you are enabling me to see myself more clearly.

When you said that the world we're in is going to change rather radically, are you referring to what some believe will be a major shift in consciousness and/or a major upheaval on the physical plane? I have several friends who believe in the teachings of the Federation of Light.

The old guy certainly is as stubborn. It was four years ago that I saw him in that meditation. Any idea what dried daisy and mullein mean? One on top of the other? He's none-too-clear in his messages. "Go do what you're meant to do" as if there's a deadline. Is there? I've been quite busy! Running from myself hasn't been part of it though. Running to myself: Yes, definitely.

Purge? Hmm. Can you give me any other info about him? Any other detail just to make sure it's him?

If you can't see me, you may not be meant to do so. That's been said before too. One woman in Estonia was blocked by someone who specifically told her she was not to view me. Others see me quite clearly and surprisingly consistently. Can you describe those shields to me?

No, I am not able to give you any detail on your Indian guide. I get impressions and not clear pictures.

I sense and feel shields but do not see them. All I can give you is a feeling of my being kept at a distance. It's as if you haven't assessed me well enough yet to decide whether or not to grant me access.

Guest CosmicEgg

You sound so very much like me that it's uncanny. In fact, when I was writing you earlier about you needing to address certain issues, I felt that I was writing to myself. Perhaps instead of me seeing you, perhaps somehow you are enabling me to see myself more clearly.

When you said that the world we're in is going to change rather radically, are you referring to what some believe will be a major shift in consciousness and/or a major upheaval on the physical plane? I have several friends who believe in the teachings of the Federation of Light.

No, I am not able to give you any detail on your Indian guide. I get impressions and not clear pictures.

I sense and feel shields but do not see them. All I can give you is a feeling of my being kept at a distance. It's as if you haven't assessed me well enough yet to decide whether or not to grant me access.

I meant what I said about granting you and anyone else access to see me. I can't do more than that. One seer/witch in Estonia was once told under no uncertain terms that she was not to approach me. This was by another entity, not me. All she could see were swirls of color when she got within a certain "distance" but was then sent off by this blue entity. I really have nothing to hide at all. I don't want to hide, but I have been told by my guide that irl I am to fly under the radar but also to hide in plain sight. I do that as best I can.

When you said that my guide said I needed to purge, I took another look at myself (naturally). Could he have said I need to fast or to quit eating now? Purging is a different feeling though so I didn't really consider that to be a possibility at the time. But for some time I've known that food is unnecessary and there would come a time when I would have to cease with it entirely. I can barely eat as it is but being a former pastry chef, food is really hard to just cut out like that. A lot has been forcibly removed from me already. There's very little I even *can* eat anymore. Maybe this is the end of that line too.

I get the same or very similar messages to what the GFL send out. I only found out about that a couple of years ago though, long after those were out in the Internet. I had been getting them for many years prior though so in a way, I guess I have to say I believe in their messages. However, my messages are a bit more personal and different in some respects. I had very strong but not so clear messages already starting on New Year's day 2004. I have never had identification from them though, never actually thought to ask. :/

I also got a symbol that I've never heard anyone else talk about. No idea what it means. Well, I have some idea now but have yet to see or hear anyone else having it.

I will say here that the change will be more radical than most people can even conceive of right now. Life will be so very beautiful and satisfying, pure joy every day. We will all have the lives we deserve and have always deserved but have been denied - for what reason, I genuinely don't know.

One thing to consider is that the way we think and believe we feel (yes, that is written correctly - BELIEVE we feel) is grossly misunderstood presently. Our human moral code is more than a little skewed. It is not fair to anyone. This could be part of the reason for your feelings of misery and dissatisfaction with life and humanity. We have a future though and it's coming up very quickly. The sooner we all put our energies in that direction, the sooner it will take hold.

I don't know whether that's why I'm here or not. Time will tell.

Cosmic Egg,

omg you make me laugh!

When you said

Wow. XD It really is so interesting to me the responses to what I've written. In all honesty, I am the simplest person walking. There is nothing complicated or difficult about me personally. But there are always those who feel that I am brusque, or harsh, or offensive, or insulting, or downright caustic. That is just the most interesting thing about people, including my own family! I am not any of those things, but my Being has that effect on people. My suggestion is that you go into that feeling and examine it. Think of this as a lab situation. You are the specimen. I am only the reagent. Adding a drop of me to you caused a reaction. I am not the reaction.

I was like holy snikeys that's exactly what I was thinking after I posted to you! Like we are these chemicals and when your element mixes with mine this reaction occurs. You are not the only one I have experienced this phenomenon. To a degree I get the same reaction with my mother in law, I love her dearly she's a sweet person but she never listens to my opinions or my educated theories and when she does she just says "I don't believe that." She has a belief that she is perfect, knows everything perfectly and her life is always perfect and everything is just perfect and doesn't understand why people do or think differently than her. So when I tell her something that may challenge her beliefs it's like she goes deaf. And then she responds in such a contrary and hypocritical manner that it can be confusing and aggravating (an emotion that I've seen in my sister-n-law but I just thought my MIL was so sweet what could be the issue? lol i just didn't know her well enough then). The other day when we were talking about some scientific theories and she had her usual reaction so I told her I would gladly show her 3 books on the matter including my biology text books. And she said 'oh really? no you don't have to do that." I said "Are you sure because you don't seem to listen to me, I would gladly show it to you." But then she was surprised that I said that she doesn't listen to me and that her response is always the same. She apologized sincerely and profusely. She said she hadn't realized that she behaved that way. But the next time we meet I'm sure she'll forget and do the same. She's well into her 60's and her memory of things seems to be only self gratifying. Eh, you can't change anyone but yourself. :) ack bla bla blah

In any event, I would say that if I have to describe you along the context of a chemical reaction I think you are more like a catalyst. You come in, things happen but you are completely unaffected by others and thus stay the same. I think it's an unfortunate circumstance, for my own selfish reasons of course because I'd like to know EVERYBODY :lol: I would like to get to know you and vice versa. But from the way you respond to me I think that when I speak to you I'm not being heard and that I have gotten similar answers of that of my mother-in-law. You seemed so friendly with VW and open that I figured I should say hello, although i have to admit I felt no pull to you outside of the fact that I like your name and it may be the reason I "forgot" to say hello. Maybe as we get older we learn to pay attention to our intuition better and approach those we know will compliment us. I'm still learning ;)

That said I don't think you are brusque, offensive, insulting or downright caustic. I'm sure you can be and at times may want to be but I don't think you're bad, just different. I think that you just mix better with certain people. Using the element analogy your daughter could be like oxygen (maybe I don't know what her disposition is like) and you're like... a Noble Gas! Yes... Ooh!... "their outer shell of valence electrons [for Noble gases] is considered to be "full", giving them little tendency to participate in chemical reactions, and it has been possible to prepare only a few hundred noble gas compounds."

Being human is a difficult thing. On top of that, we do it badly.

I don't like to use the word 'bad' all that much I prefer different. Those statements are just so... final :blink: I believe am perfectly "Me" and I do "Me' rather well. I think if you tried to be "me" or anyone else you would not be successful and vice versa. Then again I don't know what constitutes for you as 'being human' so what I've said you may believe is me misunderstanding you.

C'est la vie :)

When you said that my guide said I needed to purge, I took another look at myself (naturally). Could he have said I need to fast or to quit eating now? Purging is a different feeling though so I didn't really consider that to be a possibility at the time. But for some time I've known that food is unnecessary and there would come a time when I would have to cease with it entirely. I can barely eat as it is but being a former pastry chef, food is really hard to just cut out like that. A lot has been forcibly removed from me already. There's very little I even *can* eat anymore. Maybe this is the end of that line too.

I felt that there was some emotional baggage eating you from the inside out that needed to be brought to the surface, examined, and healed, but you said that is not the case.

Perhaps it is not up to me to interpret what I see or feel. It's very obvious that you have the skills and know yourself quite well enough to decipher any messages sent your way.

I am very much one with the living, breathing, life-giving Earth. As an Atheist, I do not buy into that there is existence of the self beyond this life or that there extraterrestrial beings guiding us. All is energy. I don't have all the answers to the many questions that come my way when I make these claims, but I am okay with that. It is something I feel very strongly and am at peace with. All any of us can do is wait and see.

I most certainly respect the thoughts, opinions and beliefs of others such as yourself.

On the subject of being human... I go round and round with my new age group friends on this one. They are always saying that the best is yet to come and that being human is hell on earth.

That upsets me deeply. Perhaps I am simply in a good place in my life and my rose-colored glasses are coloring my vision, but I can truly say that I love being human. I love touching and feeling as smelling and seeing and crying and laughing and being in awe and wonder every day of my life.

In my opinion, too many in this world spend their lives denying their human selves. How truly sad. :(