Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg looking for a nest

Guest CosmicEgg

Cosmic Egg,

omg you make me laugh!

When you said

I was like holy snikeys that's exactly what I was thinking after I posted to you! Like we are these chemicals and when your element mixes with mine this reaction occurs. You are not the only one I have experienced this phenomenon. To a degree I get the same reaction with my mother in law, I love her dearly she's a sweet person but she never listens to my opinions or my educated theories and when she does she just says "I don't believe that." She has a belief that she is perfect, knows everything perfectly and her life is always perfect and everything is just perfect and doesn't understand why people do or think differently than her. So when I tell her something that may challenge her beliefs it's like she goes deaf. And then she responds in such a contrary and hypocritical manner that it can be confusing and aggravating (an emotion that I've seen in my sister-n-law but I just thought my MIL was so sweet what could be the issue? lol i just didn't know her well enough then). The other day when we were talking about some scientific theories and she had her usual reaction so I told her I would gladly show her 3 books on the matter including my biology text books. And she said 'oh really? no you don't have to do that." I said "Are you sure because you don't seem to listen to me, I would gladly show it to you." But then she was surprised that I said that she doesn't listen to me and that her response is always the same. She apologized sincerely and profusely. She said she hadn't realized that she behaved that way. But the next time we meet I'm sure she'll forget and do the same. She's well into her 60's and her memory of things seems to be only self gratifying. Eh, you can't change anyone but yourself. :) ack bla bla blah

In any event, I would say that if I have to describe you along the context of a chemical reaction I think you are more like a catalyst. You come in, things happen but you are completely unaffected by others and thus stay the same. I think it's an unfortunate circumstance, for my own selfish reasons of course because I'd like to know EVERYBODY :lol: I would like to get to know you and vice versa. But from the way you respond to me I think that when I speak to you I'm not being heard and that I have gotten similar answers of that of my mother-in-law. You seemed so friendly with VW and open that I figured I should say hello, although i have to admit I felt no pull to you outside of the fact that I like your name and it may be the reason I "forgot" to say hello. Maybe as we get older we learn to pay attention to our intuition better and approach those we know will compliment us. I'm still learning ;)

That said I don't think you are brusque, offensive, insulting or downright caustic. I'm sure you can be and at times may want to be but I don't think you're bad, just different. I think that you just mix better with certain people. Using the element analogy your daughter could be like oxygen (maybe I don't know what her disposition is like) and you're like... a Noble Gas! Yes... Ooh!... "their outer shell of valence electrons [for Noble gases] is considered to be "full", giving them little tendency to participate in chemical reactions, and it has been possible to prepare only a few hundred noble gas compounds."

I don't like to use the word 'bad' all that much I prefer different. Those statements are just so... final :blink: I believe am perfectly "Me" and I do "Me' rather well. I think if you tried to be "me" or anyone else you would not be successful and vice versa. Then again I don't know what constitutes for you as 'being human' so what I've said you may believe is me misunderstanding you.

C'est la vie :)

Dear Lord, I hope I'm not going to be unaffected by any/all of you. That's no good at all; completely defeats the purpose! I came here to learn, and whether it was because I'm here or in spite of it, what I came here intending to learn has been learned. Either I've figured it out or something flicked the light on. I don't know which and that's not the point... Well, maybe it is. I don't know yet!

I apologize if it seems that I'm curt or otherwise disinterested in what you have to say. I'm very interested and very grateful for your dialogue. There is a lot to be said here, a lot that will be said and much will come of it, I suspect. Just to be very clear though, I'm hardly interested in hearing what I already know. :/ I *am* looking for psychics...or thought I was...when I found this forum. Now I just don't know whether I was searching or being searched. Time will tell.

I wasn't talking about you being/not being you nor anyone else. It was a statement of humans being what we were meant to be versus what we are and believe ourselves to be that's at issue. And don't get too caught up in semantics. Bad and good are, of course, relative, and if you're satisfied with the way we do things and have done things in this civilization until now, your world will continue as it has for as long as you need it to. But some are not quite so satisfied and there will be a shift for those. There is room for all kinds, and we're not actually required to do things as we've been told we must. We are free to choose, and that is what we must do, quite consciously.

Guest CosmicEgg

I don't post much because I limit my internet time. This is one of two forums I haunt. I used to belong to 20+ forums (of much variety) that consumed all my time, as you can well imagine. Another reason I don't post much is that I don't always have the time to do the research needed to defend my opinions and claims. I've learned along the way that if I am going to put it out there that I had better be able to support what I have to say. There is always someone with an opposing opinion. Also, I've fought a lot of battles and stood my ground defensively over the years and I am plum worn out. I have, however, learned that it's about listening, shifting through the rhetoric, tolerance, learning and guiding when necessary. A little older and a little wiser.

I have to admit I am very intolerant and don't know how folks like Chiili don't blow their top when newbies don't bother to read the rules and constantly ask for readings. I am relatively new to the forum and it wasn't long till I was contacted in private messages for readings. *sigh*

I haven't tried to tune into you, as I am not in a place right now where I can do so. Way too much going on in my life right now. But I do feel that you have been emotionally hurt and possibly shunned by folks and have put up a few defensive barriers in an attempt to keep those feelings at bay. What is happening is, that as much as you claim you know who and what you are all about, deep inside you yearn for acceptance. Don't we all? You barriers are keeping your hurt and pain bottled up inside you.

Sometimes when I start typing a post, things start flowing for me. Your spirit guide says you need to "sweat it out". He says you know exactly what it is you need to face and you are lying to yourself if you think you can continue to keep it buried any longer. Someone has hurt you deeply and you are afraid the feelings you have kept buried will overwhelm and bury you. You use your children as excuses for "not yet". Things aren't going to get any better till you fall to your knees and cry yourself sick. The old Indian says you need to "purge". He is upset with you because he says you know this to be true and you have don't nothing be run away from yourself.

Geez Louise! Sorry to be so rough. Old Indian guy says he can just as stubborn as you. He says he has heard your excuses long enough. When you are ready to take his hand, he will be there for you. No fear. No fear. Trust.

That's all I see right now. You most definitely have put up a few shields.

Were you once involve in sorcery or causing great harm to someone? Reading past lives comes easy to me and perhaps it is a past life I am picking up on. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell the difference.

Okay, now I need to know more. I've just had a series of "coincidences" that have made me realize just how deeply those feelings were buried. I still haven't done it, but it is most definitely a priority. My children can't bear to see me cry. It distresses them and that alone will cut it off prematurely. I don't have much time alone, if any in fact.

Now I need to know more about that sorcery thing. I have never seen anything like that, only very innocent witchcraft but plenty of that. I know we all have to do evil as much as we have to be victims of it and all the other dynamics that come into play in this game of life. But that is really intriguing. It just makes me wonder what else I've been stubbornly denying and creating excuses for.

I would be most honored if you would see what you can see. Look as far, wide, and deep as you like. I have nothing to hide - except from myself, apparently.

I think the old guy might give me his hand before long. Nothing would make me happier. <3

Thanks for cracking this shell. :)

The impression I am getting about the sorcery is that it is from a past life. It is not a recent past life, but one that has had repercussions and influence over several life times.

In this past life in which you caused great harm to someone through the manipulation of others. You were very skilled at keeping your distance and playing the innocent. No one could pin anything on you even though they may have suspected you of having a hand in what transpired. You weren't a man of great wealth or power, but you maneuvered yourself in to strategic positions in which you gained knowledge and secrets that you used for your own gain.

The atmosphere speaks to me of Venice. I thought at first that it might involve politics or the church, but that doesn't seem to ring true. Perhaps it is not important to the issue at hand.

Somehow, you thought you could pass through your future lives unnoticed and unaffected by your past deeds. Even today you tend to keep a low profile and keep your secrets to yourself. You reveal little, even to those close to you who think they know you well. There is an undercurrent of watchfulness about you that at times puzzles you as to why you find yourself on the look out for what you can't put your finger on. It's not fear that you feel, as subconsciously you feel you have escaped undetected, but you can't seem to shake that I'm-being-watched feeling.

Guest CosmicEgg

The impression I am getting about the sorcery is that it is from a past life. It is not a recent past life, but one that has had repercussions and influence over several life times.

In this past life in which you caused great harm to someone through the manipulation of others. You were very skilled at keeping your distance and playing the innocent. No one could pin anything on you even though they may have suspected you of having a hand in what transpired. You weren't a man of great wealth or power, but you maneuvered yourself in to strategic positions in which you gained knowledge and secrets that you used for your own gain.

The atmosphere speaks to me of Venice. I thought at first that it might involve politics or the church, but that doesn't seem to ring true. Perhaps it is not important to the issue at hand.

Somehow, you thought you could pass through your future lives unnoticed and unaffected by your past deeds. Even today you tend to keep a low profile and keep your secrets to yourself. You reveal little, even to those close to you who think they know you well. There is an undercurrent of watchfulness about you that at times puzzles you as to why you find yourself on the look out for what you can't put your finger on. It's not fear that you feel, as subconsciously you feel you have escaped undetected, but you can't seem to shake that I'm-being-watched feeling.

Spot on. I had a "long" reply to this but my finger apparently slipped onto some mysterious key and deleted it and half your text up there. :( In any case, you are absolutely right. My friend, who was in that lifetime the victim of my naughtiness, saw this in a vision when we were meditating together a couple of years ago. I have no personal memory of it, no matter how hard I try to see it. Can we say DENIAL much? :D

Okay, I'll try to type it here again. I was a lower class "slimy" (her words) sort of guy who somehow always found his way to the rich and famous circles. My friend was the rich and powerful ruling class chap who was going to marry the object of our mutual affection, because he could. He didn't love her as I did though. I took action against him.

This may not have even been the same lifetime but clearly has a very similar theme.

My daughter agrees with you about my watchfulness. It's quite extraordinary that I've never been consciously aware of it and am not even now, despite it being pointed out to me. This information is going to have far-reaching ramifications in my life from here on out.

When I mentioned "coincidences" up there, one of those was that I met someone who was quite active on this site a couple of years ago and did a lot of readings. I met him on a site that I've been active on for four years but had never once noticed him there - and he's a mod! Well, now he's helping me figure some things out and to develop my skills. There is a lot going on for me developmentally. I'm sitting here staring at the words I've written and they are just so incomplete. They don't begin to relate what's going on.

I can't thank you enough for your help. I am still hiding a lot from myself, it seems. Apparently there will be a lot more coming to light. I've had hints of things over the years but have always dismissed them with some excuse or another. lol

I'm still thinking about the message from my guide too. Holy sheep dip, this is going to be hard! :(

You are very welcome. Glad to be of service. Of course I am thrilled with my psychic skills right now. It is hard to put myself out there at times and to trust what I see. Most often when I start typing, the words just flow. That can be rather cool.

Yeah, I imagine you are seriously apprehensive. You know you want this, but it's not going to be easy. I suspect you have issues with control. Losing control scares you silly. I so know the feeling. 123xrab.jpg

Guest CosmicEgg

You are very welcome. Glad to be of service. Of course I am thrilled with my psychic skills right now. It is hard to put myself out there at times and to trust what I see. Most often when I start typing, the words just flow. That can be rather cool.

Yeah, I imagine you are seriously apprehensive. You know you want this, but it's not going to be easy. I suspect you have issues with control. Losing control scares you silly. I so know the feeling. 123xrab.jpg

I've just spoken with someone who gave me a nice ritual to perform to assist me with this thing. I'm not afraid anymore. I just couldn't "pull the plug" to let the purging start. Next week I will be able to do this. :)

Busy, but psychic, right? ;)

Thank you. I will be here until I leave. I promise you that. :D

I'm busy too, but time...well, it's all in understanding it. Our current perception of it is where we've made our first mistake. All the rest is as a result. We have loads of time for everything. We just use it badly. That's one reason things are set to change soon. Very soon. That might just be part of why I'm here. Who can say at this stage?

I probably should have said that right now I am choosing to spend my time doing other things like making my daughter's wedding dress! :lol:

Guest CosmicEgg

I probably should have said that right now I am choosing to spend my time doing other things like making my daughter's wedding dress! :lol:

Hello! I've heard about you already by way of a very convoluted path. How very lovely that your daughter has found a mate. My elder daughter was just fretting about that today, saying how she doesn't need or want anyone, yet with a warble creeping into her voice. Hmm...

All in good time, of course. Thank you for taking the time to say hello! It's much appreciated. :)

At times I still look to witchcraft to solve my problems. You would think by now that I would have learned that it doesn't work that way. :rolleyes:

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on how it DOES work! :angel:

Hello! I've heard about you already by way of a very convoluted path. How very lovely that your daughter has found a mate. My elder daughter was just fretting about that today, saying how she doesn't need or want anyone, yet with a warble creeping into her voice. Hmm...

All in good time, of course. Thank you for taking the time to say hello! It's much appreciated. :)

It's a pleasure to have members like you.

BTW, I'm sure you already know this but I hear a voice saying that the right partner will find your daughter. ;)

Guest CosmicEgg

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on how it DOES work! :angel:

It's a pleasure to have members like you.

BTW, I'm sure you already know this but I hear a voice saying that the right partner will find your daughter. ;)

I have only seen my daughter's "fame", so to speak, in a vision. She still refuses to take that path with her life. All things in their own time though. I have yet to see her in a relationship. It would be nice. She seems to carry a lot of karma there. It would be nice for her to work that out.

I have seen only my younger daughter's spouse in a vision. It looked to me like they were very happy. There was a lot of joy and happiness in that vision. However, I tend to see things on some other level than what is "really" happening. I see what is *really* happening. lol Meaning that when people look to us like they are in some horrible misery, I see them as content and peaceful. Hmm..

My son is still a complete mystery and he makes sure it stays that way. Men, eh? *sigh*

Presently I'm still working on some stuff and when that's more in order I will start a nice thread on healing.

Speaking of, did anyone else feel something absolutely huge yesterday? It was like "EVERYTHING JUST CHANGED". It was astounding. I went to my oracle cards and asked what in the world happened. I got the card "Change is inevitable". LOL! Oh, well that's news, eh? lol But some twelve hours later, I found out that the repetition time window in Timewave Zero theory was just opening then - twelve hours after I felt that huge jolt! I don't know if they're related, and nothing huge has happened. Nothing even small has happened, in fact. But something happened somewhere. Has anyone seen or felt anything that would give some clarity?

Presently I'm still working on some stuff and when that's more in order I will start a nice thread on healing.

Speaking of, did anyone else feel something absolutely huge yesterday? It was like "EVERYTHING JUST CHANGED". It was astounding. I went to my oracle cards and asked what in the world happened. I got the card "Change is inevitable". LOL! Oh, well that's news, eh? lol But some twelve hours later, I found out that the repetition time window in Timewave Zero theory was just opening then - twelve hours after I felt that huge jolt! I don't know if they're related, and nothing huge has happened. Nothing even small has happened, in fact. But something happened somewhere. Has anyone seen or felt anything that would give some clarity?

I look forward to your thread on healing.

I'm not a believer in the Timewave Zero theory or the Galactic Federation of Light or any such groups or theories. I certainly respect those who do. I have several friends who are believers. I'm a child of Mother Earth and a wait and see kinda gal.

However... I did feel a blast or a wave of some kind of energy pass through the house yesterday. It was like a small rumble, although I know it didn't make a sound. I perceived it more than felt it. The last time that happened (several days ago), there was a reported earthquake in a nearby state. I haven't been able to find any information on another earthquake, so I have no clue as to what transpired. I can't help feeling that whatever did transpire is a precursor to something larger that is to come.

Guest CosmicEgg

I look forward to your thread on healing.

I'm not a believer in the Timewave Zero theory or the Galactic Federation of Light or any such groups or theories. I certainly respect those who do. I have several friends who are believers. I'm a child of Mother Earth and a wait and see kinda gal.

However... I did feel a blast or a wave of some kind of energy pass through the house yesterday. It was like a small rumble, although I know it didn't make a sound. I perceived it more than felt it. The last time that happened (several days ago), there was a reported earthquake in a nearby state. I haven't been able to find any information on another earthquake, so I have no clue as to what transpired. I can't help feeling that whatever did transpire is a precursor to something larger that is to come.

I don't know whether I've said this here or not but I've made the choice to "believe" everything until it proves to be wholly untrue (which has yet to happen). So many good things are eliminated too quickly because people make snap decisions about it without sufficient info. I figure the more info I let in and keep an interest in, the more chance I have of catching snippets of the Truth. So far, my only truth is that All Things Are True. Until I get definitive answers, I will assume that to be true. :) But I also feel that we have too small a view of things to be able to discern truth in any case. Even in our own lives we keep to our belief systems as a means of remaining "grounded in reality". But what we're really doing there is accepting a version of someone else's reality and reinforcing it to keep our own mildly modified version going. When we let go of expectation of conformity to our personal comfort zones, we allow all manner of amazing events to transpire because our awareness is both broadened and deepened.

There is just so much that we have exactly zero awareness of. How can we presume to eliminate things that present themselves to us when there is so much more that whizzes on past us? Wouldn't we gain a better understanding by taking all things into consideration and trying to make sense of that? If we live physically in three or four dimensions but there are at the very least maybe eleven that we *may* be able to perceive, how can we stand here and think we know anything at all just looking at the three/four? That gives us a whole lot of room for whole lot of expansion in a whole lot of directions! :D

So although I don't subscribe to any of these "wild and wacky" things, I don't either reject them. They may just have more than a germ of truth to them. We'll never know if we reject them out of hand.

As for the GFL, I have gotten the same messages that others have gotten so to me that indicates that someone truly is broadcasting something and those with their receivers on catch those waves. My messages are more like Mike Quinsey's than Blossom Goodchild's, but still they are more accurately my own. There are strong resonances with those channelings, but they are far from verbatim.

I will always follow my intuition. It's not perfect yet but I'm working on it really hard. VW, you have already been a great help to me with just the few replies you've given on various threads so far. :) That healing thread will start up just as soon as whatever it is does whatever it's going to do and be done with it. :D Clear as mud, right? Right. Same here. ;)