Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bowledover822003

needing some healing

the last few days I have been rather unwell with a virus which has also been affecting my ears,just wondered if you could give me some healing

Guest CosmicEgg

the last few days I have been rather unwell with a virus which has also been affecting my ears,just wondered if you could give me some healing

May I suggest that you "go into the pain"? Explore it. I haven't been here long but from what I see, you've been sick for some time now. This is may be what they call "Ascension symptoms". Google it. You might be surprised to see how many have this same sort of thing. People can send healing energy to you, but you have to use it and resolve ill health yourself. It cannot be outsourced. :)

By going into the place if illness, you can explore it and find out what you need to do to resolve the issues attached to it on the metaphysical level. Those issues are often the root of illness. Other things, like eating foods that throw off your balance, associating with people who are no longer or never were good for you, etc., will also cause illness over time.

People can send healing energy to you, but you have to use it and resolve ill health yourself. It cannot be outsourced. :)

Yep. One of the things I tell people is that reiki will not heal you. You heal you. Reiki awakens the issues you must acknowledge and work through in order to heal. The choice is yours.

Something is going on for sure. My whole life I rarely ever got sick. Everyone in my family could be devastated by the flu and I would be perfectly fine....till last year. I had whooping cough for four months over the winter and have had the flu three times since March. Before that, I had the flu only two times in my life that I can remember and the last cold I had was in high school over 30 years ago.

Guest CosmicEgg

In 2004 I had middle ear infections five times. That's otitis media - a kid's illness. Antibiotics obviously weren't doing the job. Then I got mastoiditis in the left ear. As soon as I woke up to what I was trying to tell myself, it went away and hasn't been back. Gotta look inside at the ugly stuff you're denying and the dis-ease will go away. If you don't, it still may go away but you're not healing/healed either. It's only a matter of time until the cycle repeats.

Life is not a spectator sport. You have to get your hands dirty.

I had the same thought exactly about myself recently. After the weather change dramatically over the past month, I had been having nose/throat, and ear problems. It started after the full moon in August. I did Reiki on myself after I experienced the illness for about a good week of being so so so sick. I got the idea that I must be going through a vibrational flu associated with growth. Then and only after I accepted and embraced (even felt excited) the illness that I was able to accept healing from myself.

Now, I am all confused in my mind - belief system is in question & just waiting it out.

Feel better soon Nigel.

Soul Searcher

Guest CosmicEgg

I don't get sick at all now. It's been three years since I've been hit with anything at all, but once I realized what was going on, I have to say that I was really happy when I got sick. It was as though I was being detoxed and upgraded at the same time. Even though I've done this for quite a number of years now, I know there are probably a couple of years still before I'm "rebuilt" but when I'm approaching an age now where my body should be starting to break down, having the reverse be the real situation feels pretty darn good. It's worth whatever you have to do to see this through.

One additional tip: Water is your best friend. It's not the volume, it's the intent. Use it wisely. It is itself wise.

Guest CosmicEgg

CE: You need to seriously pass on a few book recommendations. :)

Haha! What I know, I've learned through meditation, practicing what I learned in meditation for long enough to see results, falling off the path of what I learned in meditation, getting back on and doing it right, seeing great results, falling off it again and feeling like crap, and then getting back on it for good - in that single instance. I do this over and over for each single message/lesson. That is for a number of reasons. First, I'm stubborn as hell and never believe anyone else's experience or interpretation thereof. Not that they're wrong, but more that I don't have the observations they missed, nor do I know what else was going on with them. Second, healing goes in layers so you have to really feel how things work in order to have that intimate knowledge. Third, what it takes to be truly healthy is nothing like what we perceive it to be so trying to seem "normal" and being genuinely healthy clash. When you aim for what society calls "healthy", you miss the mark every time.

What I can say to everyone is that you must learn to listen to your body. It is the voice of your soul. When your body is in distress, it's because your soul has tried to tell you something and you simply aren't listening. When you get sick, it's trying to force you to face that thing directly and urgently. You can see now how medical science f##ks with us and keeps us ill. Even following their philosophy does great harm. Abandon it forthwith. :)

Might just be time to start a thread on this stuff. If people are interested, I'll do it. If it's too far out there for you, it can wait.

Guest CosmicEgg

Start a thread please. :) I'll be waiting.

As soon as I do that very pressing thing I have to do, I will get right on it. My head will be clearer then.

the dizzy spells I was having have cleared now,lately I have had lots of anxiety and stress which has caused some viruses or colds to last longer than they should