Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest vann550

Hello

Guest vann550

Hello all I am new here and searching for answers and or guidance. I have always been able to see spirits and have dreams come true. I dream of people before I meet them. The big reason I am here is a week ago today was in my house and had a bright blue light over my head and a loud popping noise witch sounded like a light bulb exploding. My wife and two kids witnessed this and were a little freaked out. Anyone have any ideas for this is the first time this has happened to me?

Van, Welcome :)

I can't say if I know what it was that you experienced. You might want to post it in the sharing topic or in the guidance section to see if others may have any ideas.

Now you say that your family experienced it also, did they see it as well or did they only hear the noise? It almost sounds like a tiny lightening bolt went off it would have the light and kinda make a similar sound (from air rushing back into the void that the "lightening" caused). Were you over carpeting when it happened? Could be intense static electricity if you have the right setting. Dunno, but this is what comes to mind from your description. Again, try reporting your concern and see what others come up with. :)