Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Chiilendrina

Needing some support

Well good news to bad news oh so quickly eh. Good news is I'm still pregnant but bad news is that I had a scare yesterday when I had some spotting. I went to the emergency room last night and they checked the heart beat and so on and that seemed fine. Right now things are fading so that's good as it has only gotten better. I haven't had any cramps, I can feel the little one flutter and my doc says this can happen for no reason. But I did do laundry yesterday and was trekking up and down 5 flights off stairs. Maybe I did too too much? I've been doing that even before I knew I was this far along. Anyway, this weekend till I can see a doc next week, which will have to be in Georgia, I'm just resting. I would love some healing support sent my way if anyone has a moment. :)

Reiki on it's way, Chilli. Hang in there. Think positive thoughts. *hugs*

Because I lose track of things, is this your first child?

Edited to add: I now see on your profile that this is your second child.

Take it easy, woman! Five flights of stairs is bit much. 2mfb5ep.jpg

Aw man you and your smilies are the best lol. :D Thanks sooo much. :)

I will certainly be sending good thoughts and energy your way. Take it easy! You don't need to be doing all that work,you should be resting!

I would love some healing support sent my way if anyone has a moment. :)

Sending healing light and energy your way. :wub: :angel:

Okay,I have sent you some energy. I hope that it helps you and your baby! :)

Best of wishes!

Guest Moopurple

Sending good thoughts to you and that little embryo person inside you.

Take it easy, my dear!

Thanks everyone. I slept and texted rested for most of the day yesterday and we seem to be doing well. The spotting seems to be fading away which is a good sign. Feeling hungry all the time is also a good sign ^_^

I had a wedding reception to go to last night which was essentially sitting and eating. Lol no one knows I'm pregnant so when I ordered a ginger ale everyone teased me lol. Omg even the bartender wanted to ("and that's all???). But we drove mostly and I did a little bit of walking and a smidge of dancing which is very unlike me, but not too much activity. Oh well in time all will be revealed :)

Thanks again :D

I have to ask this... I saw on an episode of Bewitched that you can tell by a person's eyes that they are pregnant. I known Bewitched is a fantasy TV show, but I have to wonder if there is any truth to that claim.

I wonder too, VW. The lady at the chinese restaurant that I frequent looked at me one day and was like "OMG you're pregnant?!" And I was wearing a fitted shirt and a little bloated at the time from my vitamins so I was like "huh what?" Now then I didn't think I was pregnant but I probably was by like a month or 6 weeks without knowing it lol so I don't know. Today, just a little while ago, the owner of a grocer I frequent asked if I as okay and asked so, are you having a baby and I was like uh... we'll see." I shoulda told him he's practically family but I just wasn't sure yet. I think that for some women their face gets a little puffy and I think mine may have gotten a little puffy. Maybe that just comes with girls lol I dunno. I didn't have any puffiness or anything with my last pregnancy, I looked completely the same except I had a big ole belly LOL.

In any event, All's well. I saw a OB/GYN this morning and everything looks good, the baby looks healthy and strong so we're good to fly out. Thank you guys soo much. I'm so glad everyone was so willing to help. I actually started to feel much much better yesterday. Even the little one gave me a few flutters that I could really feel last night before bed. (btw, with my first son i felt him kick at about 16 weeks so to feel this early on the second pregnancy is kinda expected too I swear I'm not imagining things! :lol:) I hope this one is not a night owl like me but if that means someone sleeps in a bit in this house maybe I shouldn't complain :D

Thank you all again!