Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MNS25

My mom

Hey guys, lately my mother has been under a lot of stress and has been worrying non stop almost...I know this is not healthy for her. Not too long ago, my mom and I went to a psychic and the reading was for me...I asked about my health and she told me some stuff and she said it was hard for her to focus because of my mom and she told her she needs to learn release all that build of stress and just everything or it could end up hurting her...it worries me because I know she is very stressed..I wish I could help her...but all I can really do is pray for her. Please help me, help her and send prayers her way. Thank you all so much!

Many blessings,

Meg.

Guest Moopurple

Sending positive energy yours and your momma's way.

Has she tried any activities for stress relief? If not, try to encourage her to find some relaxation time with calming yoga, writing, meditation, exercise...Whatever she enjoys doing that may calm her!

Sorry to hear this, life gets stressful to a very unpleasant extent sometimes! She'll be in my thoughts and prayers :)

Moopurple has the idea! Or maybe if it's possible you could book her a nice holiday somewhere that's way from everything, doesn't have to be anywhere expensive but maybe if you're living on a coast line then a small cabin on the shore might be up for hire for a few nights! You get the idea ^_^ hope everything gets better soon.