Universal Psychic Guild Forum
the captain

Dark Energy Removal

Hi, I am offering to do free negative energy removal, if anyone wants it. This 'personal' dark energy is an accumulation of all the negative thoughts and feelings that a person generates and can have been building up inside them for a very long time. Because it is a part of the person, it is often not detected by that person or even another healer who will usually remove only the outer negativity that is generated by other people's energy. But it can be extremely debilitating and stagnating nonetheless. The people I have removed the dark energy from report feeling a lot lighter and freer in the next few days following the healing. But I can only do an initial removal - it's the responsibility of the person who has had the healing to be vigilant and perform regular 'maintenance' checks on themselves to ensure the negativity doesn't build up again. Being positive and seeing the beauty in life is the solution.

All I need is your permission to perform the dark energy removal.

Taichi, you have very vibrant energy in your aura. But there were also quite a few dark spots of energy, mainly from the past. For some reason, you had on a dark wig of negativity. I have removed it all. I hope this helps! :D

HerpDerp, you seemed fairly shy about accepting the healing as if you were not sure about it at first. But I washed you clean with a huge soap bubble that I dropped over you. You are all clear of dark energy now, like a newborn baby! :D

Taichi, you have very vibrant energy in your aura. But there were also quite a few dark spots of energy, mainly from the past. For some reason, you had on a dark wig of negativity. I have removed it all. I hope this helps! :D

That's very good to know, thank you very much :lol:

HerpDerp, you seemed fairly shy about accepting the healing as if you were not sure about it at first. But I washed you clean with a huge soap bubble that I dropped over you. You are all clear of dark energy now, like a newborn baby! :D

haha yeah, I was a bit unsure and shy. I don't like being a pain and I'm cautious with the decisions I make, only vaguely know why :P . But thank you so much! Hope to feel the effects soon :)

This is really wonderful of you to offer captain!

Not sure how much dark energy I have but I'll give you permission to do your thing and remove it, thanks so much!

Eye Crystals, looking at your aura, I see your head is completely shrouded in dark energy. It looks like a buzzing beehive around your head. To me this indicates you overuse your mental capabilities and don't rely on more emotional or intuitive abilities enough. Maybe you over-analyse situations until they become very negative, instead of just going on gut feelings? Anyway, I am removing all dark energy from you. You did not want to let go and it was hard to do but it eventually worked. Hope it helps!

Hi, I am offering to do free negative energy removal, if anyone wants it. This 'personal' dark energy is an accumulation of all the negative thoughts and feelings that a person generates and can have been building up inside them for a very long time. Because it is a part of the person, it is often not detected by that person or even another healer who will usually remove only the outer negativity that is generated by other people's energy. But it can be extremely debilitating and stagnating nonetheless. The people I have removed the dark energy from report feeling a lot lighter and freer in the next few days following the healing. But I can only do an initial removal - it's the responsibility of the person who has had the healing to be vigilant and perform regular 'maintenance' checks on themselves to ensure the negativity doesn't build up again. Being positive and seeing the beauty in life is the solution.

All I need is your permission to perform the dark energy removal.

If you have the time, Captain, you have my permission.

I don't feel that there is any dark energy around me, but I know that something I am holding on to won't let go. I get gripped with fear at certain times and can't relax and never ever feel completely safe. It is causing issues in my life and in my marriage.

Thank you!

Village Witch, there is a ball of rubbery stretchy dark energy around you - not keeping others out but holding you in, as if you fear yourself and what you can do. Like you are protecting other people from yourself. You do want to break out of it but need to develop more self-trust that you won't hurt anyone. I feel you are capable of so much more but a bad past life experience where you misused your abilities to destroy many people's lives is still making you feel fearful and guilty. I have managed to penetrate this wall of energy and remove any negativity around you to give the healing. Wow, I can feel and see your power - it's very strong and purple-coloured.

Village Witch, there is what is a ball of rubbery stretchy dark energy around you - not keeping others out but holding you in, as if you fear yourself and what you can do. Like you are protecting other people from yourself. You do want to break out of it but need to develop more self-trust that you won't hurt anyone. I feel you are capable of so much more but a bad past life experience where you misused your abilities to destroy many people's lives is still making you feel fearful and guilty. I have managed to penetrate this wall of energy and remove any negativity around you to give the healing. Wow, I can feel and see your power - it's very strong and purple-coloured.

You certainly hit the nail on the head with that one. I am very fearful of my abilities should I lose control. Most of my life I have been the type of person to shoot first and ask questions later. This has not served me well. I am afraid of doing irreversible harm and of wrecking havoc I cannot contain.

For example: I fantasize about using my power to protect me and mine in an emergency situation. One day my daughter was walking ahead of me in a parking lot. I had a vision of my daughter being hit by a car that was backing out of a parking space. I screamed as there was nothing else I could do at the time. My daughter stopped and looked back at me. Had she taken another step, she would have been hit by a car backing out. My fantasy about this sort of thing is to blast the car with energy to stop it in its tracks. I do not doubt that I can do such a thing. The problem is that anger over comes me and I see black and I want to severely punish the person driving the car. I don't want to go to the dark place that I feel I must go to in order to drawn on this kind of power. I am afraid the darkness with consume me. Just typing this, I can feel the dark power stirring and my eyes are slits. I don't want to be this person.

I am paralyzed by fear of lack of self control and unleashing the satan (for lack of a better word) within me and cannot use any of my power.

When I am around other psychics, I am constantly told that I have a very strong and beautiful energy about me. I don't doubt what is said as many have said so, but I don't understand where my power comes from.

I am glad you said that the healing can now begin. I will ask for healing tonight.

Thank you, Captain. Much appreciated. :) ~ Village Witch

VW, power like money is neither good nor bad. It is what we do with it that matters. It is the motivation behind power - whether you wield it with love/compassion/trust or fear/hate/anger - that is important. Don't let something that can be easily under your control overwhelm you. You are still being haunted by the terrible things that you did in another lifetime but you have the chance to make up for them in this one. You know your soul is not corrupted in this lifetime, so neither can your power be. Use it for good to help others. When you feel you are in a situation where you feel you must use your ability, ask your higher self, guides or the angels how best to channel your power. Allow yourself to be guided by love and compassion and you can never misuse your ability. You probably also need to work through that lifetime where you misused power, in order to lose all the fear and guilt associated with your ability. It can be used to bring relief, help and support to others. It doesn't have to have negative results. You can control it!

And your power comes from within - it is inside of us all in our true beautiful wise immortal selves, ready and waiting for us to step up to owning its responsibility. It is how we will change the world for the better. Once we believe we can do anything...

Eye Crystals, looking at your aura, I see your head is completely shrouded in dark energy. It looks like a buzzing beehive around your head. To me this indicates you overuse your mental capabilities and don't rely on more emotional or intuitive abilities enough. Maybe you over-analyse situations until they become very negative, instead of just going on gut feelings? Anyway, I am removing all dark energy from you. You did not want to let go and it was hard to do but it eventually worked. Hope it helps!

Wow thank you! I didn't realise. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed by a few things that I can't seem to let go of lately. Sorry it was a bit of a struggle to remove it ^_^ but thank you again I really appreciate it.

Sadie, looking at your aura, I see flashes of purple intermixed with black. This suggests to me you have some conflict with your spiritual or psychic side. I am removing the darkness so I hope your way will be clearer. You have a very pure soul so take heart!

Sadie, looking at your aura, I see flashes of purple intermixed with black. This suggests to me you have some conflict with your spiritual or psychic side. I am removing the darkness so I hope your way will be clearer. You have a very pure soul so take heart!

Thanks so much for the removal. The colors you found in my aura don't shock me too much. I can't see them like you can but I knew they wouldn't be pastels :lol:

I think you are spot on about my conflicts. And honestly, I would have to say, they have been the majority of my conflicts throughout my life.

Thanks again for taking the time.

I am a little nervous about having this done. What are the effects? Will I feel anything while you are doing it?

I'm just careful about any decisions I make and think them through.

Lilly, you may experience some lightheadedness or dizziness as if you had taken off a dark blanket you had been wearing over your head. No one has ever reported bad effects though from dark energy removal, only benefits. So do you want it done for you?

Lilly, in your aura I see tiny seeds floating like unborn ideas. I think you have some great ideas but they remain unmanifested. This year I feel you should go for it and use some practicality and determination to launch one or more of your ideas out into the world instead of just dreaming about it. Have faith in your creativity and plant those seedlings! I also detect some issues with femininity. Perhaps clearing away all the dark matter around you - negativity that comes largely from self-doubt - will help.

Done!