Universal Psychic Guild Forum
the captain

Dark Energy Removal

Hi, I am offering to do free negative energy removal, if anyone wants it. This 'personal' dark energy is an accumulation of all the negative thoughts and feelings that a person generates and can have been building up inside them for a very long time. Because it is a part of the person, it is often not detected by that person or even another healer who will usually remove only the outer negativity that is generated by other people's energy. But it can be extremely debilitating and stagnating nonetheless. The people I have removed the dark energy from report feeling a lot lighter and freer in the next few days following the healing. But I can only do an initial removal - it's the responsibility of the person who has had the healing to be vigilant and perform regular 'maintenance' checks on themselves to ensure the negativity doesn't build up again. Being positive and seeing the beauty in life is the solution.

All I need is your permission to perform the dark energy removal.

Bellastar23, your aura is very murky with old issues that haven't quite been let go of. I feel relationships and their memories (good and bad)in particular may be hard for you to release. But you need to clear away the old to make way for the new, even if it involves family or (once)close friends.

I have removed all your dark energy (though part of you fought hard against letting go) - now go and live a happy positive life!

Lilly, in your aura I see tiny seeds floating like unborn ideas. I think you have some great ideas but they remain unmanifested. This year I feel you should go for it and use some practicality and determination to launch one or more of your ideas out into the world instead of just dreaming about it. Have faith in your creativity and plant those seedlings! I also detect some issues with femininity. Perhaps clearing away all the dark matter around you - negativity that comes largely from self-doubt - will help.

Done!

Thank you! ^.^ Yes,I always dream big. I guess I am more of a dreamer than anything else. I just get scared that I can't do it. Fear and anxiety have stopped me from doing so many things.

Lilly, by never trying to manifest your dreams, you give yourself no chance of success. At least if you make an attempt, you have an opening to succeed. And don't fear failure - failures are only chances to learn how to do better next time. The most successful people are not those who never try but those who try, fall down many times, and just keep on getting up and pressing forward until they achieve their dreams.

Bellastar23, your aura is very murky with old issues that haven't quite been let go of. I feel relationships and their memories (good and bad)in particular may be hard for you to release. But you need to clear away the old to make way for the new, even if it involves family or (once)close friends.

I have removed all your dark energy (though part of you fought hard against letting go) - now go and live a happy positive life!

Thankyou so much!! I was in a dark place for quite sometime unable to see any light. I am working on. my self awareness & self love. I have recently done some research I now have better understanding that I am an empath. Thank you again! I am going to continue working with myself to enhance any other gifts I may have. ♥:-D♥

Hello,

How are you? I was wondering if I may request this? I am new and I don't know if that makes.a.difference if you will do it or not but if willing, I give you my permission. :)

EntityOfLight, your aura shows as mostly clear with only a few flecks of dark energy which I have removed. It means you don't hold onto negativity too much. But I do sense you need to work on building up your sense of self-esteem which has lower than normal levels.

EntityOfLight, your aura shows as mostly clear with only a few flecks of dark energy which I have removed. It means you don't hold onto negativity too much. But I do sense you need to work on building up your sense of self-esteem which has lower than normal levels.

That is a work in progress lol. I thank you for your time and for helping me. I truly appreciate it :)

I would love this if you have time please? I can't help but feel that I could benefit from it hugely. Thanks :0)

Moshbunny, your dark energy removal is done. I saw a lot of it inside you around your lower organs - do you have any fertility or intimacy concerns or bad feelings? I see a child (you?) shrinking shyly/fearfully away from contact with others.

I hope the healing helps!

Moshbunny, your dark energy removal is done. I saw a lot of it inside you around your lower organs - do you have any fertility or intimacy concerns or bad feelings? I see a child (you?) shrinking shyly/fearfully away from contact with others.

I hope the healing helps!

Thank-you very much. I suffered a miscarriage just under a month ago and I'm hoping to concieve again. Could this be what your seeing?

Yes Moshbunny I believe that is what I saw. I feel the dark energy was the fear you were feeling about having another miscarriage. You need to work on that issue so that the negativity doesn't build up again inside you. The child I saw probably represented your fear of conceiving and losing the baby. I also feel it concerns how you felt and were treated as a child. Could you be having reservations about having a child because of how you were treated as one? Try using daily positive affirmations like "My baby will be completly healthy and well loved" and "My body is looking forward to carrying a life inside me to full term" or whatever you come up with that fights your fears.

Yes Moshbunny I believe that is what I saw. I feel the dark energy was the fear you were feeling about having another miscarriage. You need to work on that issue so that the negativity doesn't build up again inside you. The child I saw probably represented your fear of conceiving and losing the baby. I also feel it concerns how you felt and were treated as a child. Could you be having reservations about having a child because of how you were treated as one? Try using daily positive affirmations like "My baby will be completly healthy and well loved" and "My body is looking forward to carrying a life inside me to full term" or whatever you come up with that fights your fears.

I've has abit of a think about this one. I think my fears are more towards not waiting another child to come from a broken home like my two current children are. I also have fears that I wont be able to give my partner a child. I will definitely work on the positive resurances you have mentioned above.

Philosophersgate, your aura has been cleansed of dark energy. I 'saw' you wearing a dark cloak as if you were hiding your light under a bushel, afraid to let people see the real you or what you can do. We removed the cloak together. Now you look strong and fearless and powerful. Don't be afraid to call on your power! I hope the healing helps.

@The Captain: So I had you remove dark energy from me and right afterwards I came down with the flu. Did this happen because I was left "open" somehow? I am terrible at remembering to shield/protect myself. I do know that I become ill when I am working through emotional issues/situations.

I am not yet quite back to normal physically, but there have been some very noticeable emotional changes. I no longer feel afraid all the time. Fear ruled my life. I am no longer in a hurry-hurry rush about every little thing in my life. I am finally taking the time to chill out and relax. I only hope this trend continues. Something major happened. I certainly know that.

I am seeing the relationship between my father and I in a whole new light. I have taken a giant leap forward in not allowing myself to dwell on the negative. I saw the relatives gathering and thought perhaps they had come for my father, but they came for my father's sister instead. I was told they would return soon for my father. I had spoken to him on the phone a week ago and there was obvious joy and delight in his voice when he answered the phone and found out it was me calling. I have never allowed myself to hear or acknowledge that joy before. I was told, though, that I had heard his voice for the very last time. When this was told to me, I was overcome with sudden nausea and a flood of tears. I now know the tears were me mourning my childhood and what could have been. I have always looked forward to jumping up and down on my father's grave burying my pain with him. I came to realize about a year ago that I can no longer allow myself to be a captive to my resentment and anguish over what I cannot change. It was then I started to heal.

I believe the dark energy removal you performed for me, Captain, has given me the breakthrough I so desperately longed for but somehow could not achieve. Thank you so very much. :)

Village Witch, believe it or not, it's a very good sign. Getting the flu means your body is purging itself of anything that is toxic to it, emotionally and physically. As you release long held negative emotions, your body corresponds by letting go of any physical symptoms that were caused by the emotional upsets. Getting sick also forces us to rest and and hopefully take the time to understand ourselves and what we are going through.

There is absolutely nothing good that dwelling on the negative does for us. I am so glad you have released all that old dark energy from the past. I rejoice for you. Keep me posted on your progress. Thumbs up! :)

AuroraLily, there is a lot of dark energy around your lower organs which suggests to me you may have trouble letting go of people, painful emotions, and memories. These things can act like anchors that weigh you down and hold you back. You need to relax more and just let things slide off you and flow away. The past is over - look to the present for your happiness so that you ensure your future is bright. I also 'saw' snow falling on you - do you use coldness or withdrawal into yourself as protection? It only results in more pain and isolation for you. Being open and seeing the positive in every situation will help you understand why things happen and allow you to heal.

I have removed all the negativity from your aura. I hope it helps! :wub:

Thank you, Captain.

I have been aware of my inability to "let go" and struggled with it for a while now. I think that I'm afraid that letting go will leave myself vulnerable to being hurt again. In the past I've been, what I feel, is very naive and warm which I felt people took advantage of and made me feel very used. I have trouble forgiving that after the fact.

The snow is interesting. I have been becoming more critical lately. Perhaps as another protection technique? I be working on positivity and openness from this point on, however.

Thank you very much! This has been very enlightening.

AuroraLily, stopping being a warm and open person only hurts you, it doesn't protect you. You don't have to be hard or overly self-protective to survive and thrive. You just have to increase your awareness of people and situations. When you are alert to any danger or possible upset, you can avoid it. When you can accurately read people and situations, you will be safe - that is all you need to work on. It means stepping out of your own concerns enough to really see and understand other people. The fact that other people have used you in the past is on them, not you. You don't have to stop being a human being in order to make it through this world. You don't have to shed your humanity to be safe.