Universal Psychic Guild Forum
the captain

Dark Energy Removal

Captain, you comment brought tears to my eyes because it rang so true. Thank you. I am going to write down some of the key phrases you used in my journal to make sure I make letting go, forgiving and being truly healthy in spirit in mind a priority right now. Thank you so much!

Chamuel, I am removing all your dark energy. A part of you is fighting it, however. This negativity has been with you so long that you feel it is part of you and feel almost naked without it. This is an old energy from way back in the past, maybe even from childhood. It is composed mostly of anger, hurt and resentment. Ah, you are letting go of it now, but you need to heal the issues it springs from so that it doesn't build up again. I feel it concerns your parents and how you were raised. I am also getting the message that you don't have to try to be perfect - your loved ones will still like you even if you show some human weakness now and then. No one on this earth is perfect. We all struggle with our faults. So don't hide your imperfections or obsess over them - just work to heal them by calling on your inner strengths to help you.

That could be a big clue from your guides, Chamuel. I have found this particular personal dark energy is very hard to detect in oneself (especially if it has been there for a long while) and needs removing by another party.

Yes it can feel strange to lose something that has been with you a long time, even though it is harmful. But the benefits should hopefully soon become obvious.

Guest Moopurple

I have been struggling with some negativity lately. And would love if you could do this removal for me. :)

Moopurple. do you feel a lot of stress from your domestic situation or at home/work? I feel like chores and routine can get you down. I hear you calling yourself 'naughty', like a child being chastised when they do wrong. Don't be so hard on yourself - you have to be your own best friend and supporter. As long as your home is a happy one, it doesn't always have to be perfectly neat and clean and in order. A happy fun house/person is a much nicer place to visit than somewhere/someone that is sterile and uncomfortable. I feel like you put too many expectations on yourself to be perfect. Just relax and be you. Other people much prefer a real person than a perfect one. Don't care about others' judgments - just how you feel about yourself.

I am removing all your old dark energy but you will have to work on the issues that stress you out and reduce your anxiety yourself so as not to let it build up again. I know you can do it! You are a good person. Don't let self-doubt or self-criticism hold you back from achieving everything you want. :wub:

Hi, I was reading your posts and everyone. I would like a removal. I might have some negative energy and I wonder how it feels cause my inner energy is a bit sensitive.

T.K. you probably aren't even very aware of the negativity/dark energy you create and carry around with you. Many people think that when they begin to feel and act in a more positive way, that all the old negativity vanishes. But that's not necessarily so - old unresolved issues can still be festering beneath the surface of your mind and aura without you being conscious of them. I try to give people 'a fresh start' so to speak by removing this old stagnant energy, so they can achieve more clarity and understanding in their lives. Many people have reported suddenly seeing things a whole lot differently after their dark energy was removed.

I am getting a writer's vibe coming off you. I feel you may have communication talents or even communication issues that once resolved can clear the way for you to express yourself brilliantly. Let's see if removing all your dark energy helps in this and other areas.

I am seeing you standing in a beautiful flaming fire that cleanses you and burns off all the old destructive energy and dross.

Done! From now on, see only the positive in your life. I wish you well. :wub:

Guest Moopurple

Moopurple. do you feel a lot of stress from your domestic situation or at home/work? I feel like chores and routine can get you down. I hear you calling yourself 'naughty', like a child being chastised when they do wrong. Don't be so hard on yourself - you have to be your own best friend and supporter. As long as your home is a happy one, it doesn't always have to be perfectly neat and clean and in order. A happy fun house/person is a much nicer place to visit than somewhere/someone that is sterile and uncomfortable. I feel like you put too many expectations on yourself to be perfect. Just relax and be you. Other people much prefer a real person than a perfect one. Don't care about others' judgments - just how you feel about yourself.

I am removing all your old dark energy but you will have to work on the issues that stress you out and reduce your anxiety yourself so as not to let it build up again. I know you can do it! You are a good person. Don't let self-doubt or self-criticism hold you back from achieving everything you want. :wub:

You hit the nail on the head. I will definitely try to not let my stress overwhelm me or get stressed about such things.

THank you ;)

T.K. you probably aren't even very aware of the negativity/dark energy you create and carry around with you. Many people think that when they begin to feel and act in a more positive way, that all the old negativity vanishes. But that's not necessarily so - old unresolved issues can still be festering beneath the surface of your mind and aura without you being conscious of them. I try to give people 'a fresh start' so to speak by removing this old stagnant energy, so they can achieve more clarity and understanding in their lives. Many people have reported suddenly seeing things a whole lot differently after their dark energy was removed.

I am getting a writer's vibe coming off you. I feel you may have communication talents or even communication issues that once resolved can clear the way for you to express yourself brilliantly. Let's see if removing all your dark energy helps in this and other areas.

I am seeing you standing in a beautiful flaming fire that cleanses you and burns off all the old destructive energy and dross.

Done! From now on, see only the positive in your life. I wish you well. :wub:

Thanks captain. All of sudden just now I had a burst of energy..... I'm trying to sleep but now I'm rolling on my bed.

And you are right about communication cause I was diagnosed with speech impairment and had been many times misunderstood when I was younger. It was overtime development that made me who I stand today.

Thanks again and I wish you luck.

Philosophersgate, your aura has been cleansed of dark energy. I 'saw' you wearing a dark cloak as if you were hiding your light under a bushel, afraid to let people see the real you or what you can do. We removed the cloak together. Now you look strong and fearless and powerful. Don't be afraid to call on your power! I hope the healing helps.

Hi, Captain,

I have followed this thread and find your work here particularly fascinating and, from the feed back, amazingly accurate.

In my case, removal of the dark cloak and hiding my light under a bushel fit well as I withdrew a couple of years ago from much of what I did in the world for much more of a time of introspection but the calling to re-enter the world seems to so coincide with the clearing that you did.

I am curious, in general and for everyone's benefit, when you do clearing work of this nature do you feel it gets to the core of the issue at hand?

For instance, if someone has a soul lesson, such as dealing with loss, and has carried it over for many life times, assuming you believe such, does this clearing get to the core of the matter for healing or do you feel its a step but there is more work to be done?

Hi Captain,

I avoided this thread because anything 'dark' makes me hide under the covers. I had an aura picture taken about a month ago and didn't have any dark stuff at that time. If you have the time and energy would you please remove anything that I may not be aware of that needs to go.

Philosophersgate, I feel that old dark energy - the accumulation of years of self-produced negativity and the non-release of old issues - can 'blind' us all and prevent us moving forward. It can produce physical symptoms and illness, but it is insidious because we may have lived with it for so long that we are used to it or do not realize it is there. Now while I can clear away the old residue of negativity to give everyone a 'clean slate' from which to begin again, it is up to each individual to work on keeping the dark energy from building up again by adopting a more positive attitude. To use your example, if someone has been carrying a great burden of loss around, the clarity given by the cleansing may help them move on to a celebration of the lost one's life, instead of prolonged grieving.

I am continually surprised and delighted by what the cleansing does for people - it seems to have many varied effects from clear-headedness to loss of fear to physical releases like weight loss and so on. Yet it seems such a simple thing for me to do - but I guess the best things in life are easy and simple. Since this is new to me also, I probably don't know the full extent of what the dark energy removal can do. But I am absolutely sure it is a beneficial process. Someone said to me they didn't think I should be doing this for people - that they need to find the inner strength and wisdom themselves to solve their problems. But this doesn't SOLVE problems - it merely gives a person the clarity and space to find their own solutions. It is unblocking their own strength and wisdom.

Lila, I don't believe this sort of personal dark energy is detectable as yet by technology. That what makes it so harmful.

Lila, there is a lot of old dark energy - the energy inspired by fear - around you. It feels to me like you are afraid to make a move in case it is the wrong one. You fear making a terrible mistake that may ruin your life or hurt you or make you look foolish. Your fear does not protect you - it harms you and stops you having the things you want. But we humans only learn and move forward by making mistakes. Let go of fear and embrace adventure. Dare to try different things. Take a chance. Don't let your life stagnate.

I am removing all your old negativity. I hope it helps! Be brave now. Live free without fear. You are a warrior! :wub:

Philosophersgate, I feel that old dark energy - the accumulation of years of self-produced negativity and the non-release of old issues - can 'blind' us all and prevent us moving forward. It can produce physical symptoms and illness, but it is insidious because we may have lived with it for so long that we are used to it or do not realize it is there. Now while I can clear away the old residue of negativity to give everyone a 'clean slate' from which to begin again, it is up to each individual to work on keeping the dark energy from building up again by adopting a more positive attitude. To use your example, if someone has been carrying a great burden of loss around, the clarity given by the cleansing may help them move on to a celebration of the lost one's life, instead of prolonged grieving.

I am continually surprised and delighted by what the cleansing does for people - it seems to have many varied effects from clear-headedness to loss of fear to physical releases like weight loss and so on. Yet it seems such a simple thing for me to do - but I guess the best things in life are easy and simple. Since this is new to me also, I probably don't know the full extent of what the dark energy removal can do. But I am absolutely sure it is a beneficial process. Someone said to me they didn't think I should be doing this for people - that they need to find the inner strength and wisdom themselves to solve their problems. But this doesn't SOLVE problems - it merely gives a person the clarity and space to find their own solutions. It is unblocking their own strength and wisdom.

So wonderfully put!

I think all of us, from time to time, can use some help moving the boulders on life's path.

Lila, I don't believe this sort of personal dark energy is detectable as yet by technology. That what makes it so harmful.

Lila, there is a lot of old dark energy - the energy inspired by fear - around you. It feels to me like you are afraid to make a move in case it is the wrong one. You fear making a terrible mistake that may ruin your life or hurt you or make you look foolish. Your fear does not protect you - it harms you and stops you having the things you want. But we humans only learn and move forward by making mistakes. Let go of fear and embrace adventure. Dare to try different things. Take a chance. Don't let your life stagnate.

I am removing all your old negativity. I hope it helps! Be brave now. Live free without fear. You are a warrior! :wub:

Facebook!!! I don't tweet or text! I still have my old dumb phone! I am afraid it will have a negative effect on employment prospects. Arrrgh!

Well done Captain, it appears it's time for my purple flip phone to go. :phone:

Captain,

Do you still offer dark energy removal? If you are I would like one please. Thank you very much in advance. :)

Chiili, I am feeling a lot of dark eenrgy around your heart which could be grief and/or upset/disappointment. There seems to be something about an old love that is hard for you to let go of. I am removing that negative energy now. It was easy, so I feel you have let go of this negativity in your conscious mind, just not in your subconscious.

There - done! You look so clean and shiny... :wub: I hope this helps!

Chiili, I am feeling a lot of dark eenrgy around your heart which could be grief and/or upset/disappointment. There seems to be something about an old love that is hard for you to let go of. I am removing that negative energy now. It was easy, so I feel you have let go of this negativity in your conscious mind, just not in your subconscious.

There - done! You look so clean and shiny... :wub: I hope this helps!

I had a vision of a woman bursting into tears when I read this. Emotional release can be very cleansing.

Thank you Captain.

You are right I have let go of this old flame consciously but possibly not subconsciously. The other day I logged into my windows messenger something I rarely do as I've been using a mac for a long time. It had loaded up automatically as I waited for it to boot up. I saw his name there, he was a good friend for so long that I hoped that maybe now that we not only had our own commited relationships but families as well that maybe we could be friends again. I didn't make the first step as I felt that was his choice to make. When we parted ways it was with the understanding that I knew his wife was a jealous person and to relieve her fears and give them the chance they deserved that I should let go. Rationally it did make sense to just let things go although his best friend whom I still keep in contact with felt his actions (which wasn't reserved to just me but all his female friends) were just silly. Nonetheless, I was disapointed that nothing was said on his behalf, not even a hello. I was hoping enough time had passed to start anew. I really missed the friendship we had more than anything. I remember thinking on my flight home from visiting him that there was an emptiness, a whole left in my heart. I felt that I left a piece of myself there with him.

Maybe that its what you see.

I have since filled my heart with love for others, my husband, my kids and friends. But I have lost quite a few these last few years. As silly as it seems to some I miss my cat who I lost year ago as much as my mother. I cannot speak of him without tearing up. I grieve over him in those moments, I feel upset with how things ended and disapointed in my self as I felt I could have done more. I rationalize that I did my best considering the circumstances but always felt I could have done more had I realized that forever is not an option. I hope now I can move on knowing that I don't have to hold onto this grief. That I had done enough and have learned a valuable lesson.

Chiili, I still get emotional over my cats who have passed - they were some of the best companions of my life, so unconditional in their love.

I wonder if you need to lay the spirit of your old friend to rest or maybe to answer the question "What if...?" Maybe you have to find closure by writing to him all you feel/felt.

The thought of writing him makes me want to start bawling. Ugh that cat still does it to me. *sigh* Maybe that's just what needs to be done.... Yeah... Just gotta find the time and the courage to do it. :rolleyes: I miss him so much... Phew this is gonna be tough but I'll do it and let you know how it goes. Thank you again. :) you too VW, cause I don't think those tears you saw would have come from that old flame but apparently much deeper than that.