Universal Psychic Guild Forum
the captain

Dark Energy Removal

:D ^_^

Captain,

We have communicated before through pm.

I feel that now is the time for a fresh start, so please could you give me a healing and remove the negative energy from me?

I had a very miserable life growing up and the effects of this and other poor choices I've made have given me a reputation for being negative.

Thank you in advance

HappyDays

OK Happydays36, I will remove all your old dark energy. You should feel much lighter and clearer in the coming days - hopefully the future will truly contain 'happy days' for you. You really have a TON of negativity weighing you down, it's all over your aura in a thick layer so that no light can enter. It must make your life very difficult. It is time to let ot all go. You are ready to move on now.

The dark energy is hardest to remove around your head which suggests your thoughts are what are generating the most harmful energy. Now that I have removed all that negativity, it's up to you to adopt a more positive attitude so that it doesn't build up again. Try to see the good in every person and situation.

Good luck and best wishes to you! :wub:

Could you describe what you do, the method, what areas of energy you affect (chakras, psi-energy, bio-energy, core, etc)?

Hi, I am offering to do free negative energy removal, if anyone wants it. This 'personal' dark energy is an accumulation of all the negative thoughts and feelings that a person generates and can have been building up inside them for a very long time. Because it is a part of the person, it is often not detected by that person or even another healer who will usually remove only the outer negativity that is generated by other people's energy. But it can be extremely debilitating and stagnating nonetheless. The people I have removed the dark energy from report feeling a lot lighter and freer in the next few days following the healing. But I can only do an initial removal - it's the responsibility of the person who has had the healing to be vigilant and perform regular 'maintenance' checks on themselves to ensure the negativity doesn't build up again. Being positive and seeing the beauty in life is the solution.

All I need is your permission to perform the dark energy removal.

Dkschae, I use visualization techniques to remove people's old negativity. Anything else is the work of the angels and guides who help me. I don't know about psi-energy, bio-energy, core etc. I just know it works on a deep level wherever a person needs it (this could be different each time for each individual). This healing process takes away any residual of negativity (not karma) that a person might have accumulated over time. It seems to help remove any 'blinders' a person may be wearing in regard to their life. It doesn't solve someone's problems, just makes it easier for them to solve them themselves.

OK Happydays36, I will remove all your old dark energy. You should feel much lighter and clearer in the coming days - hopefully the future will truly contain 'happy days' for you. You really have a TON of negativity weighing you down, it's all over your aura in a thick layer so that no light can enter. It must make your life very difficult. It is time to let ot all go. You are ready to move on now.

The dark energy is hardest to remove around your head which suggests your thoughts are what are generating the most harmful energy. Now that I have removed all that negativity, it's up to you to adopt a more positive attitude so that it doesn't build up again. Try to see the good in every person and situation.

Good luck and best wishes to you! :wub:

Hey Captain!

Thank you!!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Guest Wanting Peace

Hi, I am offering to do free negative energy removal, if anyone wants it. This 'personal' dark energy is an accumulation of all the negative thoughts and feelings that a person generates and can have been building up inside them for a very long time. Because it is a part of the person, it is often not detected by that person or even another healer who will usually remove only the outer negativity that is generated by other people's energy. But it can be extremely debilitating and stagnating nonetheless. The people I have removed the dark energy from report feeling a lot lighter and freer in the next few days following the healing. But I can only do an initial removal - it's the responsibility of the person who has had the healing to be vigilant and perform regular 'maintenance' checks on themselves to ensure the negativity doesn't build up again. Being positive and seeing the beauty in life is the solution.

All I need is your permission to perform the dark energy removal.

Hi Captain, I hope i am not too late to make a request for dark energy removal on your post. Can you please help me with this. I feel stuck and really very bad. You have my permission to remove any dark energy. Thank you so much... I do want Peace

Wanting Peace, I can feel a lot of dark energy - sadness/grief - around your heart. It is really constricting your heart. You have got to let go of bad memories and replace them with good ones. Lay the past to rest - what's done is done. Start looking to the future. I have removed all your old negativity but you must try to be more positive and find good reasons to keep on going. You don't have to suffer like this. Regain your enthusiasm for life. If you want peace, you have to put down your burden and move on. It doesn't mean you don't care. :wub:

Guest CosmicEgg

Hello. I'd love it if you would kindly do this for me too. It might just be what I need to break through whatever this is that's keeping me from me. Any and all information you can give is most appreciated because despite years of working on finding myself, I often feel like I'm no closer now than when I started.

Many, many thanks in advance.

CE

CosmicEgg, I am seeing a lot of dark energy around your arms for some reason, as if you have been trying to carry a great weight for a long time - and it is harming you, breaking your back. This burden is not yours to carry so you must put it down. I believe you may be carrying other people in a "He ain't heavy, he's my brother" sort of thing. But everyone has to assume responsibility for themselves at some point. Each person can only walk their own path, without extra burdens to hold them back. Focus on your own progress and allow others to make theirs in their own time. You cannot drag everyone along with you. Otherwise none of you will get anywhere and the people you are carrying will just be unable to walk on their own. I also feel you carry a lot of irrelevant junk around with you, old information and memories of people and situations that should be left firmly in the past.

I am removing all the dark energy around you. Make sure you don't let it build up again. Non-progress is not failure - it simply means we are giving ourselves time to understand and process what we have learnt. Use your 'down' time to do some quiet self-healing. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself to be the strong wise one.

Guest CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg, I am seeing a lot of dark energy around your arms for some reason, as if you have been trying to carry a great weight for a long time - and it is harming you, breaking your back. This burden is not yours to carry so you must put it down. I believe you may be carrying other people in a "He ain't heavy, he's my brother" sort of thing. But everyone has to assume responsibility for themselves at some point. Each person can only walk their own path, without extra burdens to hold them back. Focus on your own progress and allow others to make theirs in their own time. You cannot drag everyone along with you. Otherwise none of you will get anywhere and the people you are carrying will just be unable to walk on their own. I also feel you carry a lot of irrelevant junk around with you, old information and memories of people and situations that should be left firmly in the past.

I am removing all the dark energy around you. Make sure you don't let it build up again. Non-progress is not failure - it simply means we are giving ourselves time to understand and process what we have learnt. Use your 'down' time to do some quiet self-healing. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself to be the strong wise one.

I can't argue with that. My daughter has told me for ages about the energy in my arms but she's never been able to describe its nature to me. You have given us both good info there. Thank you.

There is still a good deal more I need to work on too. There is something on my back from my left shoulder halfway down my back and something else, a sort of solid block, in my chest along the sternum. I've been exploring these for some time but they simply will not give up their secrets, nor can I remove them.

Well, best get started. If you have time to see what those others are, it would be of invaluable service to me since I cannot seem to do it on my own. It's completely understandable given the life I've had, but at the same time I should have learned by now and stopped carrying things this way. I really do know better. Now I need to *do* better.

It's a fantastic gift you have. Thank you so very much for sharing it. <3

CosmicEgg, regarding your back and chest, I feel these are serious past life injuries that you never healed from emotionally because they were inflicted by a loved one (a parent, I think) who is also present in this lifetime. Forgiveness and understanding will be key to letting go of the old injuries and emotional 'hard-heartedness' to the person involved.

Guest CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg, regarding your back and chest, I feel these are serious past life injuries that you never healed from emotionally because they were inflicted by a loved one (a parent, I think) who is also present in this lifetime. Forgiveness and understanding will be key to letting go of the old injuries and emotional 'hard-heartedness' to the person involved.

Hmm..well, I guess I'll have to go in for general amnesty then because there isn't a person in my family anywhere who hasn't been a hard-hearted parent. Soooo much hurt.

Starting with myself and forgiving back all generations for all time.

Again, thank you for your help. It really is a fantastic thing you're doing and very deeply appreciated.

CosmicEgg, yes there are many past life issues being confronted in your family. All of you have been hurt by and have hurt the others. Someone has to start the 'peace' process or the 'war' will just go on...

@Captain: I did a few reiki re-attunements as they help cleanse the bodies. My dreams lately have been about issues related to my father. I know there is a lot of healing to be done there, so, I do not find it abnormal to be thinking or dreaming of these things. The problem is that I am afraid I will fall back into old patterns of behavior... like I am drawing all the negatively I released back to me. Can you see if the is the case?

Hi, Lila, I've studied both western and vedic astrology but am far from an expert. In fact, most of the "experts" aren't experts either! :lol:

It is much more likely that you see many more elements in your personality that reflect your rising sign, as opposed to your sun sign.

In fact, vedic astrology, the sun sign is not emphasized. The rising sign and moon sign are much more emphasized, but, you may find that the signs from vedic don't perfectly match up with western and the houses are much different. I actually find vedic to be more accurate and predictive but its much more complex.

An example is, my sun sign is exactly on the cusp of Aries and Taurus according to western astrology but Vedic would make me more Aries.

My rising in western is Virgo, and I do have Virgo traits, but in Vedic, its Leo which is probably more accurate.

My moon sign, and some schools of that are that women in particular will find much more meaning in their moon sign, is in Pisces in western, but in Aquarius in vedic.

So, it very hard to match up all of this and reading horoscopes is fun but will usually not give you very much.

An example is that many western astrologer for their general horoscopes online or in print will us a standard time such as midnight universal time. Well, if you weren't born at that time your chart will be way off.

For most people, the rising sign will more likely reflect the current house positions but if your rising sign time is close to another sign, you may find that these general horoscopes are more accurate in an adjacent sign.

My example in western astrology is that I am virgo rising but close to libra, so with the time that most of these general astrologers use, the current planet positions more align with a libra reading.

So that all said, astrology is fascinating but it is a very unique astrologer that can really read through the complexities. In fact, I havent met one yet. The better astrologers that I have met are actually psychic. They read astrology like tarot readers read the cards.

VillageWitch, yes there is a bit of dark energy there again but you can remedy that by finding all the positives instead of the negatives in your relationship with your father. Good emotional health is simply about attitude and whether we dwell and focus our energies on the good or the bad in life. You need to make a conscious effort to catch yourself thinking negative thoughts and stop it.

VillageWitch, yes there is a bit of dark energy there again but you can remedy that by finding all the positives instead of the negatives in your relationship with your father. Good emotional health is simply about attitude and whether we dwell and focus our energies on the good or the bad in life. You need to make a conscious effort to catch yourself thinking negative thoughts and stop it.

Thank you. Doing the work is something I'm not always good at, but I realize healing doesn't happen by having a dark energy removal or by zapping myself with reiki. It's a great place to start and can be and is a huge jump start to healing, but healing the cause is up to me. I will do better. I promise myself. :)

Dalsh327, it's virtually impossible to avoid personal dark energy since we all of us have negative thoughts and feelings now and then, especially before we become self-aware. You do have some around your head and ears and lower torso. Did you want it removed?

Dalsh327, it's virtually impossible to avoid personal dark energy since we all of us have negative thoughts and feelings now and then, especially before we become self-aware. You do have some around your head and ears and lower torso. Did you want it removed?

Yep!

Thanks.

Guest CosmicEgg

Update on my post-removal condition:

As I had mentioned before, my daughter is clairvoyant and can see energies. She had told me for some time that I had dark purple and dark blue energies on my arms. Then you said the same and removed them. Great deal. Huge thanks to you!

My daughter then said that one had changed to magenta/fuchsia in the shape of a leaf while the other one had gone green, if I recall correctly. I then told her about your removal. That night, I had a dream in which two men were telling me something of tremendous gravity. I cannot recall it while awake though.

Last night, the second night after your removal, I was trying to read my cards to see what's up with the dream, etc. I got the usual reading (new spirit guide so it was awkward) when I get a heavy pressure on my back that is literally pushing me onto the cards. Fortunately I was reading on my futon. lol I was then rolled off the futon onto the tatami mat and held there by what my daughter said was an envelope of magenta light, evenly distributed over my body. It was not uncomfortable so I let it be to see what it was about. I was shown many images and taught very rapidly how to...how to do/see whatever I was doing/seeing. I then felt I was being told to go to sleep in a most urgent manner. I made it clear that I had a few things to do before bed (usual bedtime stuff, you know the drill) and was "allowed" a brief time to do those before being summarily chucked into bed. Two men in the dream. Heavy lessons with some weird stacks of rounded-edge cubes and so forth. Woke up after five hours and had to visit the loo, which I had just done when I went to bed, and drank about a half liter of water before passing out again for another six hours. Whew! What in the world is that all about, I wonder. Time will tell. Whatever it is, it's pretty serious stuff. They were not the kind of guys to mess around with at all, and I'm not a person who is easily intimidated.

Whatever you removed opened a floodgate. Can't say you're not effective. :) Thanks. <3