Universal Psychic Guild Forum
the captain

Dark Energy Removal

Whatever you removed opened a floodgate. Can't say you're not effective.

That's exactly how it happened for me too. I wasn't prepared and was knocked silly, but it was what I so desperately needed. I am healing by leaps and bounds.

I find myself feeling lighter and more free, laughing easier, and very much more relaxed and at ease. I am so very grateful. :wub:

CosmicEgg and Village Witch, good to hear about your breakthroughs. This is why I always need to get permission for healing - it can have some startling effects and people need to be prepared for what happens. CosmicEgg, I feel those 'heavy' guys were archangels. So that is pretty special! Looks like you are getting some major assistance. :dance:

Dalsh, I feel good that you feel good! :wub:

Guest CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg and Village Witch, good to hear about your breakthroughs. This is why I always need to get permission for healing - it can have some startling effects and people need to be prepared for what happens. CosmicEgg, I feel those 'heavy' guys were archangels. So that is pretty special! Looks like you are getting some major assistance. :dance:

Dalsh, I feel good that you feel good! :wub:

It's still working. Discovering to here previously undiscovered sources of self-deprecation. Naughty me!! Routing those out now. Had HURT in my right elbow, but that's clearing now too. That HURT is what my daughter said it "looked" like. I understood it on several levels and am dealing with it. It feels like I'm an onion, peeling away the layers to expose the next, but each one is fresher and cleaner. The optimist in me says "Yay! I'm in the home stretch!" while the skeptic in me says "Dear Lord, how deep is this ****!? :blink:

CE, yes the healing for many people seems to begin a long process of self-discovery that has been previously hindered by the dark energy's obscuring nature. It's tough while it is happening but you are going to feel so much better and freer when it's done.

Guest CosmicEgg

CE, yes the healing for many people seems to begin a long process of self-discovery that has been previously hindered by the dark energy's obscuring nature. It's tough while it is happening but you are going to feel so much better and freer when it's done.

I feel that already. I look forward to discovering who and what I really am. That's what's been hidden under wraps for so long. It has been deliberate to a great extent but I think a fair portion of it was good old self-pity. Doesn't matter now. Nothing will stop the flow that's happening. Sleep has really turned into something else entirely and I'm not really sure what that is. I've worked in "sleep" for years now, but this...this is different. I just wish I remembered more of it so I could share it here. When I do, I will.

Hi, I am offering to do free negative energy removal, if anyone wants it. This 'personal' dark energy is an accumulation of all the negative thoughts and feelings that a person generates and can have been building up inside them for a very long time. Because it is a part of the person, it is often not detected by that person or even another healer who will usually remove only the outer negativity that is generated by other people's energy. But it can be extremely debilitating and stagnating nonetheless. The people I have removed the dark energy from report feeling a lot lighter and freer in the next few days following the healing. But I can only do an initial removal - it's the responsibility of the person who has had the healing to be vigilant and perform regular 'maintenance' checks on themselves to ensure the negativity doesn't build up again. Being positive and seeing the beauty in life is the solution.

All I need is your permission to perform the dark energy removal.

Hi

If it works, I'll be the first to recommend it. Please go ahead.

Guest Moopurple

Hello Saggitarius53,

Please introduce yourself in the Welcome section for new members :)

Saggitarius53, in scanning your aura, I noticed a big chunk of dark energy around your feet and lower legs. In fact you were sitting on the ground, unable to move or get up. Like your feet were stuck in a block of concrete. You were also wearing dark goggles over your eyes. There was also another person clinging tightly to you. I am removing all the dark matter in your aura (and the person) so I hope this helps make it easier to see your way forward. B)

If you're still doing this, I'm not sure what type of energy is around me but getting rid of dark energy can never be a bad thing- so please?

Circe, there is a veil of dark energy covering your face - why do you hide yourself or think in a negative way about yourself? Do you feel other people won't accept the real you? I am removing the veil and all the other dark energy in your aura. So much light and energy was released inside you after the healing. I hope it helps!

Saggitarius53, in scanning your aura, I noticed a big chunk of dark energy around your feet and lower legs. In fact you were sitting on the ground, unable to move or get up. Like your feet were stuck in a block of concrete. You were also wearing dark goggles over your eyes. There was also another person clinging tightly to you. I am removing all the dark matter in your aura (and the person) so I hope this helps make it easier to see your way forward. B)

Hi

Could you tell me what the dark goggles indicate and why was there someone clinging to me........

Saggitarius53, I feel it means you were (maybe not now) blind to someone who was dependent on you at some time in your life. That old negativity (anger, resentment etc) from your reaction to that person was still there in your subconscious mind, even though consciously you may feel have moved on and let it go.

Thank-you Captain. The only part of me that I really hide is when I feel sad. I just don't like other people seeing me cry (commercials, graduations, weddings, etc don't count).

Guest CosmicEgg

Thank-you Captain. The only part of me that I really hide is when I feel sad. I just don't like other people seeing me cry (commercials, graduations, weddings, etc don't count).

Commercials!? Wut. dry.gif

you know those really sappy commercials, normally they don't but every once in a while - especially if its already a sad movie

Guest CosmicEgg

you know those really sappy commercials, normally they don't but every once in a while - especially if its already a sad movie

No, I don't know. I don't watch tv nor do I go to see films. I don't even watch tv shows online, which some people (hello to my family in the US!) seem to think doesn't count because you're not watching them on the tv screen. I don't get that at all. :wacko:

So no, I'm not subject to emotional manipulation that way. When you know it's being done to you, why would you allow and even encourage it to be done?

So Circe, do you cry at other occasions in front of people or when you are happy? Do you have trouble expressing any other emotions or thoughts, like grief, love, dislike, and affection?

i guess i don't look at it as emotional manipulation- if i'm watching i sad movie i know that's what's going to happen so I wasn't manipulated but a willing participant

I don't cry in front of other people unless there is something obvious funeral, wedding, graduation- I just can't- I don't like or want people to see me when I'm hurt badly enough to cry or to feel sorry for me or to think i'm trying to manipulate them with tears - when i was a child crying wasn't allowed except under certain circumstances - i only ever saw my dad cry three times all were after someone had died (which was one of the allowed circumstances) - my dad died when I was child so I do have a hard time letting other people see my grief - that part of me, I do hide because its deep, any deep emotional pain is what I try to hide - I don't think I really hide any other emotions

Circe, if you hold back any part of you, you are selling yourself short. You must feel free to express your feelings whatever they are and to be yourself without fear of rejection or criticism.

Guest CosmicEgg

i guess i don't look at it as emotional manipulation- if i'm watching i sad movie i know that's what's going to happen so I wasn't manipulated but a willing participant

I meant with tv commercials. Surely you don't allow that willingly. It's meant to sell you stuff you don't actually want or need. And if you want or need it, why do they need to cram it down your throat with ads?

Gah. I just really dislike the mainstream media in all its forms. :rolleyes:

mainstream media is ok if I want to shut my brain off which is generally what I use it for - as with the commercials - they are what they are, they're all meant to make you want a product you don't necessarily need or actually want

Guest CosmicEgg

Well, kinda, but the msm is really a poison to people. I really wish everyone would chuck their tvs into the garbage and do nice stuff. How much bad feeling is created by tv shows, captain? A lot of it. Tv and magazines are just pure social programming and psychological warfare. I wish people could see it.

Back to healing. I've got something stuck in my right elbow. I had a bunch of stuff come out yesterday but took a three-hour walk in the snow and then did a boatload of housework. I feel a lot better today but that elbow is still a bit of a bugger (!). Can you see whether it's dark energy or something else? I know I've received me free healing already, but this has been here for days. Some days it's better, other days it's quite a killer. I can dive into it for a while at which time the pain really flares and then dissipates for some times, but it creeps back before long. It's sneaky.

How did you learn this technique? I'm trying to learn visualization but am still pretty remedial at this point. :(

Captain, whenever you get the chance or if you are able, can you remove any dark energy from my son? He goes by Z, but he was born on 7/17/10 at 10:58pm. That'll help pinpoint him :) Thanks alot. You've really helped me and I really appreciate all the work you do here. :)