Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Village Witch

My Daughter

Hi Gang.

My daughter's husband asked her for a divorce. She is 22 weeks pregnant with little Madelyn Joy and trying to stay positive. She can't sleep and looks like walking death. Please send reiki, healing energies, positive energies, prayers and all good things her way.

Thank you so very much.

I want to rip her husband apart but I can't go there. I need to be strong for my daughter. She is focusing on the future. Still, she is very very sad. It's a good thing that they are divorcing but she is bending over backwards to accommodate her husband. She needs to realize that she is entitled to her fair share and that he needs to provide support for their child. Madelyn was planned and was not an accident, so her pregnancy isn't the issue. He wants the child, just not his wife.

Oh yes your daughter is completely covered in dark energy to the point where it is very harmful for her and her child. I am removing it now - she may experience some temporary lightheadedness (this proves the treatment was effective) but that is normal. Overall she should be feeling much clearer and lighter. I hope this helps your daughter.

Sharelle

My daughter's husband asked her for a divorce. She is 22 weeks pregnant with little Madelyn Joy and trying to stay positive. She can't sleep and looks like walking death. Please send reiki, healing energies, positive energies, prayers and all good things her way.

Asking the angels to guide and comfort her.

I am also asking the baby to comfort her mother because she is a powerful healer.

Asking the angels to guide and comfort her.

I am also asking the baby to comfort her mother because she is a powerful healer.

That means so very much. Thank you sincerely.

I am numb over all this. I can only imagine what my daughter is feeling. I am trying to stay positive. Knowing so much good will and good energies are headed her way is a comfort.

Thank you to all.

VW,I will try and send some energy but,if I remember correctly,you said in an earlier post that your daughter blocks the energy every time you try and send her some.

VW,I will try and send some energy but,if I remember correctly,you said in an earlier post that your daughter blocks the energy every time you try and send her some.

Yeah she does. Doesn't mean we can't try.

Thank you!!!

You're very welcome and so sorry to hear about all of these things that have been happening.

Too my daughter with me to our reiki group Xmas party. She got a lot of reiki and a little chiropractic work done too. I was lucky enough to get the same. We are both full of stress. Hopefully my daughter will be able to sleep tonight. She has not slept in two days.

Outside healing can help to a certain extent, but your daughter must also be willing to work through her pain and associated issues before full health can be achieved. Otherwise it would be like pouring water on a fire that is being fed internally. What would you say is her greatest anxiety - that her husband won't come back or that he will? Or something else?

Outside healing can help to a certain extent, but your daughter must also be willing to work through her pain and associated issues before full health can be achieved. Otherwise it would be like pouring water on a fire that is being fed internally. What would you say is her greatest anxiety - that her husband won't come back or that he will? Or something else?

She doesn't want this divorce. She wants a family. My parents were never grandparents to her (or parents to me) and her dream is a happy little family. Perhaps someday. She is a very beautiful woman inside and out and deserves so much more than she is getting. She bends over backwards to accommodate her husband. He is still living in the house and says there is no reason they two of them cannot continue to do so even though they get divorced. Wrong! Way too much stress for her to be under. She is now saying that when the baby is born that she knows he will change his mind about divorcing her. *sigh*

No divorce has been filed yet as he says he doesn't have the money but he says he wants a divorce ASAP. I can't help thinking that he is trying to get her to sign something that wouldn't be in her best interest and that he is trying to get her to leave their home. Not a good move on her part for many reasons. She wants to be in her home and she has two large dogs and cat to care for. She said that I can watch her baby while she gets a job and gets her own place. She is not living in the real world thinking that she can get a job with only a high school diploma that will enable her to support herself and a child. And I am not being her babysitter. My husband is working past retirement so that she can have insurance for herself and her baby. We want our life back and have plans to travel. I am not throwing her to the wolves, but I want what is best for her to have a decent life for her and her child while being able to live my own life too. My daughter suffers from severe anxiety. She cannot hold down a job. My husband knows some powerful attorneys and hopefully we can get disability for her.

Once the divorce is filed, we will get her the best lawyer in town. Her husband has a huge surprise coming. I am not trying to be mean, but I will protect my daughter and baby and their interests at all costs.

My daughter went to my reiki group's Xmas party with me last night. She got lots of support and lots of reiki. I am glad for that and for a great support system.

Oh,no if he is going to be a coward and leave you get her child support and make sure SHE gets that house. I highly doubt that is asking to much. He can go wherever he wants but,he certainly doesn't belong in that house. No,he doesn't get to have his cake and eat it too. He has a child coming and he needs to be a man not a little boy!

I wish you and your family all the best.

What is in your daughter's best interests is to get this loser out of her life. Yes he does want it all - to have her when he feels like it and to see other women if he wants. He wants to be able to come and go as he pleases. That is not a marriage. It is already over in spirit, it just has to be legally unbound. Never mind what this guy wants to get, no judge is going to toss a pregnent woman and her kids out of their house, especially when she has done nothing wrong. Your daughter needs to stop dreaming of a perfect family (there is no such thing) and realize she has to come down to earth and protect herself and the children from this immature abuser of a husband. She has all the support she needs in you. She doesn't need someone who is only going to treat her badly. She desrves the chance to find a nice man who will take care of her and love her properly. And she can only do that if she gets this dead weight of a husband off her neck and out of her life.

And I so agree with both of you. The problem is waiting till my daughter realizes that being divorced from this guy is what is truly best for her. I am very proud of her for how she is handling things. She spent most of the day with me and we had a nice time and did a lot of talking and sharing. She is so much stronger than I give her credit for.

I don't really know this guy so,maybe I shouldn't say this but,actions are worth a thousand pretty words to me. And what he is doing has spoken volumes! Your Daughter is obviously a very strong and beautiful young lady and therefore,I know she can do better than this guy. One day she will wake up a realize that. It's going to be hard and painful right now but,in the long run things will work out for the best. Until then lots of love and light!

Sorry I'm late VW, I had a strange week of missing email updates and then I had to keep track of stuff in my head. Not to easy. But I want to say that my thoughts are with your daughter. I will send her some peace, love, strength and courage. I hope she continues to find relief and peace in the new events that have taken place.

Thank you, Chilli. She is holding up much better than I ever thought she would. I do realize the worst is yet to come, but I know she will get through it. She has a little one to care for and that is her focus.

I am sending healing energy to your daughter. I have been through similar myself recently, although not pregnant. However I am now a lone parent with a wonderful daughter. It was difficult and I was too accomodating with my ex at first, but now I truly feel that this is the family unit I was meant to have. Your daughter will be fine, this is her path and she has you for help and support and to listen to her when she needs to talk.

Thank you. I was sitting on my couch crocheting a few days ago when I felt a female presence enter the room. This person told me that my daughter's baby, little Madelyn Joy, was given to her to enable her to get through her divorce and to give her a reason to live and to bring joy into her life. I cried. I am so grateful for this blessing.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I still need to answer one of Chilli's posts. Just a lot on my plate right now and I am not in a place where I can put much thought into what I want to say. I don't know if I mentioned that my husband's father passed away recently. My husband is out of town taking care of all that needs to be done. With all his traveling with his job, I haven't seen him in many weeks. I usually only seem him on weekends. All this is wearing thin. I think retirement is in the very near future for my husband. I hope.

So sorry you are stressed out,VW. You did mention your Father-In-Law's passing. We all sent energy to your Husband and Father-In-Law.

Hey folks. I would really appreciate healing energies and positive thoughts sent my daughter's way. Laurel is 6 1/2 months prego now (30 weeks) and is being hit with panic attacks again. Once in awhile was manageable, but she is now having panic attacks multiple times a day and at night. She is desperate for a restful night's sleep. She looks bloody horrible, all washed out with sunken eyes.

When I flow reiki for my daughter, nothing happens. There is a block of some kind between the two of us. Two friends of mine gave her a reiki treatment that seriously lessened her panic attacks for several weeks. With the weather being so cold and snowy were we live, it is hard to get together with folks to get Laurel regular reiki treatments.

Thank you!!!