Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paradroid

awakening clairvoyance

I have been working on identifying what gifts I may or may not have - and honestly I believed that clairvoyance was at the bottom of my list. I didn't think I had it all or if I did not very much. Anyways while meditating and now listening to binaural beats MP3 I am watching it awaken very strongly and I am receiving vivid images - but the things I am receiving don't make sense to me. I am not understanding why I am seeing the random things I am being sent - how have your experiences been with clairvoyance? How did you begin to interpret your images?

I have been working on identifying what gifts I may or may not have - and honestly I believed that clairvoyance was at the bottom of my list. I didn't think I had it all or if I did not very much. Anyways while meditating and now listening to binaural beats MP3 I am watching it awaken very strongly and I am receiving vivid images - but the things I am receiving don't make sense to me. I am not understanding why I am seeing the random things I am being sent - how have your experiences been with clairvoyance? How did you begin to interpret your images?

Hi, Congrats! You are on the path. Now the next step is, before you go to the meditation or listen to your binaural beats, put a question for your subconscious brain and then look for the random images as an answer to that question. These images will make sense for you. If you don't want to ask any question for yourself, better ask for someone else. The question may be anything like, what color will my sister be wearing today?

There is another trick which might turn you into a psychic in a day. Pick up a deck of cards which are used to teach babies, like "A for Apple, with a picture of an apple on the card". Pick up 4-5 cards together and take out one out of them without looking at the card. Then go into the meditation and ask yourself to produce an image to answer the card you have chosen. The random image with gut feeling will answer your question. You just need to associate your answer with those 4-5 cards. This is how I practiced and gave lot of damn accurate predictions.

Thanks

Deepak R

There is another trick which might turn you into a psychic in a day. Pick up a deck of cards which are used to teach babies, like "A for Apple, with a picture of an apple on the card". Pick up 4-5 cards together and take out one out of them without looking at the card. Then go into the meditation and ask yourself to produce an image to answer the card you have chosen. The random image with gut feeling will answer your question. You just need to associate your answer with those 4-5 cards. This is how I practiced and gave lot of damn accurate predictions.

I like this idea. Going to try it with tarot cards. :)

Can you use playing cards for that trick?

Hi

I would suggest to do it with some funny and easy cards, that's why I suggested using cards we use to teach babies. Using Tarrot cards is not really a good idea as they are complex. Playing cards are also not good to give a good start reason being you would be asking very straight answers from your subconscious mind as majority of cards would demand numbers. I would suggest to use cards which shows a single color, like an orange, a fruit. First of all it will be easy for you to remember it and subconscious would find it easy to answer this.

Remember it, that answers usually come metaphorically, so you would need to associate them the chosen card.

So, its really important to use easy cards.. i emphasize use easy cards..

Thanks

Deepak R