Universal Psychic Guild Forum
whenwillibeokay

long distance love

So two years ago I met this guy, he was a complete departure from anything else I was attracted to. He was just so funny and charming and it just really felt right. Problem I live in NY he lives in the UK. I would go visit him but I was always hesitant to let him come here. I've just become so jaded that because of the distance. We had an epic blow out on one of my visits over some guy flirting with me. The fact he didn't trust me planted seeds of doubt in my head. him. Long story short. I messed up, he messed up. We decided to stop seeing each other but still talk. He says he loves me and misses me and I miss him so much it feels like there is just a big hole in my life. I know he is seeing someone new now and I date here and there but I just can't seem to get over him and move past it. My question is could this be fixed is it worth fixing, Putting my pride aside and not being stubborn is so hard but everyday is total misery without him. I just don't know if this is the right path. Or should I really try?

My question is could this be fixed is it worth fixing, Putting my pride aside and not being stubborn is so hard but everyday is total misery without him. I just don't know if this is the right path. Or should I really try?

It's not over.

I've been in a similar situation with a someone that I really thought I was meant to be with but things really didn't work out. We both made mistakes too. My first question is how long has it been. It's been 6 months for me. The first few months were awful. But as time goes on, I'm not over him, but I do feel more at peace. My advice is to let time play itself out. I know that's not the easiest route. My gut tells me that Victoria is right, and that it's not over. It just might take quite a bit of time for the details to work themselves out.

Guest Moopurple

Didn't you say that he tells you he misses you?

Am I wrong in thinking that the situation is in your hands?

Jealousy in long distance relationships can easily happen. He may have been afraid that you would want to see someone locally and his fears caused him to confront you about flirtation. Especially if he isn't a normally jealous person.

Didn't you say that he tells you he misses you?

Am I wrong in thinking that the situation is in your hands?

Jealousy in long distance relationships can easily happen. He may have been afraid that you would want to see someone locally and his fears caused him to confront you about flirtation. Especially if he isn't a normally jealous person.

It's hard after our first negative experience fixing it is hard. I think there is a lot of anger and I think the ball is in his court not mine

It's total misery without him, yet he tells you he misses and loves you?!

You're answering your own questions.

He loves you, you love him!

What are you waiting for? Go for it! :)

Guest Moopurple

I am confused by this. It seems like it was only one negative experience that made you two end it. You still love and miss one another. Is it only your pride that is getting in the way?

I somehow don't think the ball is in his court from this information. No one can tell you what to do. It's your decision whether you want to be with him or not. But if you think it would be better to be with him, maybe he should be made aware of the fact that you still want to be with him. If he isn't already. :/

I am not going to beg to work things out. He is seeing someone although he says it isn't serious and I am not going to get in the way of that. I am just kind of dating around (although I am not really into it but fake it until you make it right?) He still hasn't gotten rid of things I left at his place. Its complicated I know

I think a lot of these questions could be answered by him. If you love and miss him so much then,you should write an email expressing your feelings. You don't have to ask him to come back but,showing love and expressing your heart-felt feelings to anyone can never hurt.

I am in the same exact situation! I am in a long-distance relationship with a guy in UK as well, and I live in Virginia. We've been together almost 6 months now, and have yet to meet in person. In October, he became distant and weird with me, then returned to normal without really explaining what happened. I feel he was having doubts, and was worried about whether it would work out or not. In time, we have told each other we are in love and that we hope I can come visit at the end of March/beginning of April. The past week though, he's been acting distant and weird again and I don't understand why! Every time I ask him if something has changed, he denies it, but I can tell something's different and off. I woud love some advice as well. Should I keep trying if it's something he's over or has decided isn't worth it? Does he really love me, and is just busy or distracted? I feel really torn, as I do care for him, but in the past I have put too much time and effort into relationships that weren't worth it. Would love some help and guidance! Thanks =D

So two years ago I met this guy, he was a complete departure from anything else I was attracted to. He was just so funny and charming and it just really felt right. Problem I live in NY he lives in the UK. I would go visit him but I was always hesitant to let him come here. I've just become so jaded that because of the distance. We had an epic blow out on one of my visits over some guy flirting with me. The fact he didn't trust me planted seeds of doubt in my head. him. Long story short. I messed up, he messed up. We decided to stop seeing each other but still talk. He says he loves me and misses me and I miss him so much it feels like there is just a big hole in my life. I know he is seeing someone new now and I date here and there but I just can't seem to get over him and move past it. My question is could this be fixed is it worth fixing, Putting my pride aside and not being stubborn is so hard but everyday is total misery without him. I just don't know if this is the right path. Or should I really try?

Hey you know such loves are really true have patience.:) :)