Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Alannah

Greetings All!

Hi everyone,

I'm so glad to be here!

I've always been interested in psychics. More specifically, I am learning about astral projection and readings.

This interest originated from my grandmother's side of the family. Her mother had powers and could predict things/read people's personalities. My grandmother and all of her sisters had many different abilities. Grandma and one other sister can bring unfortunate events to a person, but at a cost to themselves [usually illness]. The other two I am not sure of, but they are sensitive in general. The last sister took a turn for the more dark side of things.. She summoned spirits in her home and was tormented until she moved. My aunt [Grandmother's daughter] is also sensitive, but she highly fears it and avoids talking or thinking about it.

So, I guess you could say it runs in the family. But I have yet to find myself. What abilities do I have, if any?

I look forward to learning from all of you!

Best wishes,

Alannah

Guest Moopurple

Hmmm, well a lot of members believe that everyone is capable of some type of psychic ability or similar. Though I haven't a clue how to develop latent ones, maybe some others have suggestions. :)

Welcome :)

Welcome aboard! There are many things that can help you find your gift. It will take some work though. I would suggest starting with some daily meditation. It tends to lay a good foundation down for psychic work down the road.

Alannah,

Welcome! This is definitely the place to help you figure out your abilities. One thing to keep in mind is whatever has come to you naturally and go from there. If astral projection is of interest to you then it's definitely a good start. There are many books to read on numerous subjects. Feel free to peruse the books topic and see if any grabs you. And if you ever wanna test something out this is a good place to practice.

I hope you enjoy your time and find it beneficial in your journey :)