Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest Moopurple

General Healing

Guest Moopurple

Hello All,

So my fellow Americans have probably heard about the tragedy that occurred at an elementary school. It just made me think, why are humans doing this? I have heard of so many violent crimes recently. Always, I hear of people having their lives and peace of mind taken away. It truly disgusts me that people are capable of these acts.

Anyway...it just seems like the entire species needs some healing. So if you can just shoot some healing energy at the earth in general (can you do that? I assume), the random passerby, anyone. Even just smiling at another person can have a huge positive psychological effect on them. Spread some positivity and emotional healing to humanity :)

You can turn your hands,palms up,and send positive/healing energy into the universe. I don't know how much of an effect it will have but,you can do it.

Sending what I can :)

You can turn your hands,palms up,and send positive/healing energy into the universe. I don't know how much of an effect it will have but,you can do it.

Will do. Will be lighting reiki candles also.

Reiki candles? I didn't know they made those. That's really cool.

I'll also do it. Hey,maybe we can start a chain of energy. We can get everyone in the group to send energy to the universe for a month and a half starting this Sunday. Kind of like an experiment and see if it makes any difference. It would be a great way to start off the new year. Then,when that month is over we could see if we all want to keep going.

Reiki candles? I didn't know they made those. That's really cool.

You can make a reiki candle two ways. 1) If you are a reiki master you can attune a candle to reiki and charge/tell the candle who or what to send reiki to by holding the candle in your hands and imagining the person or situation healed. Then simply light the candle. 2) Simply charge the candle with reiki and your intention as described.

Reiki attuned candles are normally used for healing that regular reiki treatments can't seem to heal or when there is long term reiki needed. Reiki attuned/charged candles are normally burned continuously for up to a week. Make sure they are in an area where they cannot not be knocked over or in a container of water large enough that if the candle did fall over that it would be extinquished immediately.

Reiki attuned candles can be purchased online.

Hello All,

So my fellow Americans have probably heard about the tragedy that occurred at an elementary school. It just made me think, why are humans doing this? I have heard of so many violent crimes recently. Always, I hear of people having their lives and peace of mind taken away. It truly disgusts me that people are capable of these acts.

Anyway...it just seems like the entire species needs some healing. So if you can just shoot some healing energy at the earth in general (can you do that? I assume), the random passerby, anyone. Even just smiling at another person can have a huge positive psychological effect on them. Spread some positivity and emotional healing to humanity :)

Yes, we can do that. I am in total agreement with you, Moopurple...

You can make a reiki candle two ways. 1) If you are a reiki master you can attune a candle to reiki and charge/tell the candle who or what to send reiki to by holding the candle in your hands and imagining the person or situation healed. Then simply light the candle. 2) Simply charge the candle with reiki and your intention as described.

Will the books you said to get make a person a Reiki Master?

Guest Moopurple

Thanks all. I am taking some time out when I remember to send some light and positive energy around :)

And Lilly, that idea is good. Larger numbers mean a larger force. ;)

Will the books you said to get make a person a Reiki Master?

Start with Brett Bevell's The Reiki Magic Guide to Self Attunement. Self attunement simply means you are downloading/receiving the attunements that Brett has placed "out there" for anyone who wishes access to them. It's like when I create "reiki bubbles" for folks so that they can download reiki when they are ready to receive it.

Thanks Moopurple!

Chamuel,that is very kind of you and I'm sure others will really appreciate it. :)

VW,that is absolutely amazing! I had no idea you could do something like that.

VW,that is absolutely amazing! I had no idea you could do something like that.

If a person is willing to think outside the box, there is no limit to what reiki can do. If you can imagine it, you can do it. :)