Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Lilly

Energy chain for the universe

I was thinking of trying to start a chain of healing/positive energy for the Universe. At the very least this will send positive energy back to our group. Since what you put out into the Universe comes back to you.

All you have to do is spend whatever amount of time you can per day sending positive/healing energy into the Universe.

I figured we could start tomorrow,Sunday December 16,2012 and decide if we want to continue Thursday January 31,2013. That will give us a month and a half to see if we feel,see any difference.

Let me know below what you think about this idea and if you are in. :)

Taichi,it's just like sending long-distance healing only you are sending the energy into the universe. You can just visualize the energy going up through the roof,into the clouds and into the universe.

Taichi,it's just like sending long-distance healing only you are sending the energy into the universe. You can just visualize the energy going up through the roof,into the clouds and into the universe.

Haha, cool, I'll try that.

We now have 7! This should really make a huge difference in the energy of the Universe! Welcome to the circle Moopurple!

If anyone else wants to join in,you are of course,more than welcome to join in at anytime! :)

I sent some energy last night! I kind of felt a warmth come over me. It was a very cool experience.

Thank you to everyone who is participating in this. I sent some energy as well. I spent about 6 minutes and sent a big bubble of energy up into the universe. :)

You can count me in! I've been sending little bursts whenever I have a moment :lol:

Welcome to our circle,Chiili! That makes 8! 8 people sending positive energy into the Universe should really make a difference! :)

I've been sending energy. Sometimes very early in the morning. Last night I tried to send energy and it just would not flow. I don't know why.

I have no idea if anything I did helped,lol

After I imagine the ball of energy goes up the sky into the universe, it become so tiny all of a sudden :ninja:

We may not know if it helped any,Tai Chi. This was sort of an experiment to see what would happen.

I have no idea if anything I did helped,lol

After I imagine the ball of energy goes up the sky into the universe, it become so tiny all of a sudden :ninja:

Any positive, loving energy you put out helps. It is not necessary for you to see any outcome, just to have faith in your effort. :angel: