Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Petersak

Hello

Guest Petersak

I'm new to the site, over a year ago I saw a number constantly repeat in my day-to-day life and still does to this day it's 117 and for some reason I saw corresponding dates on my calendar with things that happen (personal to me) So also, for the past year I have been marking dates on my calendar to see whether things will actually happen on those dates based on past event dates and reoccurring numbers. So far I reckon 80% of the time I've been correct. Last week something big (negatively) happened to me on the 14th which was marked on my calendar. So I guess I want to learn more about peoples numerology experiences. I was going to post this yesterday but I had to go to a small party. I was telling a friend about the repetitive number(s) for the first time when I was at the party and he told me that one of our mutual friends has recently been seeing the number 23 everywhere. It's quite funny because prior to leaving for the party I was reading about the 23 Enigma, I thought he was playing with me at first when he told me.

I'm new to the site, over a year ago I saw a number constantly repeat in my day-to-day life and still does to this day it's 117

Hello and welcome. :)

There's lots of posts about repeating numbers...have a browse.

I'm new to the site, over a year ago I saw a number constantly repeat in my day-to-day life and still does to this day it's 117 and for some reason I saw corresponding dates on my calendar with things that happen (personal to me) So also, for the past year I have been marking dates on my calendar to see whether things will actually happen on those dates based on past event dates and reoccurring numbers. So far I reckon 80% of the time I've been correct. Last week something big (negatively) happened to me on the 14th which was marked on my calendar. So I guess I want to learn more about peoples numerology experiences.

If you expect negative things to happen, they will. Waiting and watching to see if negative things happen opens the door to allow negativity to occur. Perhaps using a positive affirmation like "I am having a simply fabulous day today!" would help things change.

I have dabbled a bit into numerology. It is quite fascinating if you take the time to study it. When planning a name for a business, the address of the business, the address of a house or apartment you are looking to move into are things to be explored with numerology. Even the name of a child-to-be.

A great book on numerology is Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane.

That's really interesting! I wonder if things like that happen more often than we even realize, but others of us are just too busy to notice! That's awesome that you were perseptive enough to notice something like that! I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of support on here. Kind of makes me wonder if I might have a special number :)