Universal Psychic Guild Forum
MissMe85

I'm seeking some love guidance...

My situation is one I have been stuggling with for about six months now. I am currently with a man, who is wonderful, but it feels as though my heart is still with someone else. If there is anyone out there would like to try to offer some guidance, I would be so appreciative! Thank you so much!

My situation is one I have been stuggling with for about six months now. I am currently with a man, who is wonderful, but it feels as though my heart is still with someone else. If there is anyone out there would like to try to offer some guidance, I would be so appreciative! Thank you so much!

Hi,

you are in very confusing situation it is very very normal but very frustrating and hurting, happens with many people. you should talk clearly with both the person and with calm, not lose your temper or what your heart say chase the same and get your real love with fullness of feeling and enjoy your life fully because life we get only one time. See your and find the very day when you should talk with both person.

Edited by Victoria
Forbiddden Link