Universal Psychic Guild Forum
MissMe85

Boy or Girl?

I'm 18 weeks pregnant! I find out on the 15th whether it's a boy or girl? Let's have a little fun. I'm just curious what you all think it is? Come on...you have a 50/50 chance of being right! Haha

I'm 18 weeks pregnant! I find out on the 15th whether it's a boy or girl? Let's have a little fun. I'm just curious what you all think it is? Come on...you have a 50/50 chance of being right! Haha

When I first tuned in, I picked up that baby is a girl; but I now think I was tapping into you instead. I am thinking you are a very girly girl who loves pretty things and dressing well and always having your hair done and your makeup on. You re most definitely not a tomboy.

On a second tuning in, I am saying you are having a boy. 2jfxbwy.jpg

Congratulations! My first thought was boy.(but it was more like gii-boy! Lol) But I think you would know better. I'm curious what do you think it is.:D

Congratulations! My first thought was boy.(but it was more like gii-boy! Lol) But I think you would know better. I'm curious what do you think it is.:D

That is so very interesting as I felt somewhat of the same thing. Maybe it's twins, a boy and a girl. :)

We found out last week. You are all right! It's a little boy!!! I'm soooo excited I can't wait for a momma's boy! And even better is that he's perfectly healthy!

Village Witch- I am definitely a girly girl but don't get me wrong I don't mind getting dirty either haha.

Congrats MissMe! Great to see that we all got it :lol:

We found out last week. You are all right! It's a little boy!!! I'm soooo excited I can't wait for a momma's boy! And even better is that he's perfectly healthy!

Congratulations on your wonderful news! :wub: