Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Hi everybody! My name is Rebecca, a 22 year old Aquarius/Capricorn cusp. I am so happy I've found this forum! Ever since I could remember, I feel I've always been different than other people. My gift (if that's what it is!) has always shown itself unexpectedly. I've, unfortunately, never been able to control it. I have had dreams in which parts of them have manifested themselves in everyday life. I feel energies that I refer to as "vibes", where I can tell if people's intentions are good or not, if someone is lying, how certain situations will end, and more. I'm not entirely sure if this is just me being very good at reading other people, or if I do have a psychic gift. Also, this past April, I experienced a near-death experience after suffering a drug overdose (I've been clean and sober ever since, almost 9 months now!!)

I am excited to explore this forum, and discover the true source of my potentially psychic abilities, and hopefully mold and hone it and help it grow. I also can't wait to meet and get to know all of you!! =D

Guest Moopurple

Greetings,

I have some similar skills to you. I think that they are a form of ability. Whether the vibes is just some human instinctual thing or not, it's still an ability to know how to interpret it. And perhaps with practice you'll find that it is more than just the basic instinctual reaction.

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum.

I'm interested in why you chose such a negative name?

Yes, me too... I was thinking it might be about getting attention!

Anyway, we welcome you since you appear to come with good intentions. :angel:

Welcome to the forum.

I'm interested in why you chose such a negative name?

I don't mean it seriously! A friend once called me that as a joke, and I thought it was funny. I guess that doesn't come across very clear haha.