Universal Psychic Guild Forum
SusanG1969

Once was Witty

most of you probably have no idea who i am. it's been about 4 or 5 years since i was here. but anyway, was feeling a bit sentimental, and thought i'd pop in and say hi.

i was 'wittyspirit', all those moons ago. the time came to move on to other things, so i wandered off to see what experience life had to give me.

i'm about to start my final year of a nursing degree. it's taken me 4 years instead of 3, cause that silly thing called life got in the way, and i dropped back to part time for a semester. i've already had a few interview offers for when i finish my degree, so i'm really looking forward to getting out there and getting stuck in. i absolutely love working in the hospitals!

2 of my 4 kids have left the nest, so things are starting to get pretty quiet on the home front. my eldest 2 boys have made me a grandma, and i have 3 beautiful grandkids now. my eldest lives with his fiance, son and daughter in victoria, and my 23yo lives in brisbane working as a personal carer in a home for mentally disabled adults. keyona, my 15yo is about to start yr11, despite her protests. lol. but the rule stands - if she doesn't get a full time job by the time school goes back in 2 weeks, she has to go back to school. my 13yo son starts 'big school' this year, and his time is split between his father and myself.

i was having a look at some old posts of mine yesterday, and boy! did they make me laugh! lol. especially ones about romance. june of last year, after 43 years, i found out what it was really like to fall in love. and all i can say is WOW! i found the man i want to spend the rest of my life with. i found 'my' perfect. he's very much the 'aussie bloke'. he swears, he drinks, he has a 4wd, and tells me to toughen up. lol. he opens doors for me, grabs for my hand when we get out of the car, buys me flowers randomly, and 'brags' about me to his mates.

29633_10151370213382930_1544962626_n.jpg381839_10151293603707930_887819439_n.jpg

Hello :)

I am new so obviously we have never met but I just wanted to say hi and say that you two look so happy together and the flowers are beautiful. They made my heart melt.

Congrats on graduating soon and it sounds like your life is very fulfilling. I hope to be happy like you one day :)

Guest Moopurple

he's very much the 'aussie bloke'. he swears, he drinks, he has a 4wd, and tells me to toughen up. lol. he opens doors for me, grabs for my hand when we get out of the car, buys me flowers randomly, and 'brags' about me to his mates.

Does he also go on crocodile hunting expeditions?

I remember you! Good to hear from you. I hope you will be popping in once in a while!

Does he also go on crocodile hunting expeditions?

I remember you! Good to hear from you. I hope you will be popping in once in a while!

i remember you too moo. he has gone hunting.. not sure about crocs though lol. he loves his fishing, has stolen my dog and claimed him as his own (he's even renamed him to 'dog'), and they often go on fishing trips together. i will pop in from time to time, but life on the outside has me pretty busy. jamie had moved here so we could be closer, then got a very well paying job back up in gladstone (where he was) which is a 2 and half hour drive from here, so our weekends are spent with either me going up there, or him coming home. he stays at his brothers, and didn't take anything with him except his laptop and a few changes of clothes, so he loves coming home when he can. unfortunatly it's not very often as he works 6 days a week most weeks, so i go up there most of the time.

Hello :)

I am new so obviously we have never met but I just wanted to say hi and say that you two look so happy together and the flowers are beautiful. They made my heart melt.

Congrats on graduating soon and it sounds like your life is very fulfilling. I hope to be happy like you one day :)

hello EntityOfLight,

we are very happy together, and we both knew from the first time we met that we'd both found what we'd always wanted. don't 'hope' to be this happy... be it. we were both quite happy on our own, we'd both worked through our 'issues' life gives us. and seriously, it's true - when you've come to a point in your life where you're happy within yourself, don't need someone else, and you're working toward your own goals, that's when you open your life to even more opportunities. you just have to take that first step. sure things don't always go to plan, but that's life. you focus on the great things in your life, the wonderful people, and when things don't go to plan you can see them as a minor 'hiccup' and get through them fairly easily.

most of you probably have no idea who i am. it's been about 4 or 5 years since i was here. but anyway, was feeling a bit sentimental, and thought i'd pop in and say hi.

Good to hear all is going well with you. :)

hello EntityOfLight,

we are very happy together, and we both knew from the first time we met that we'd both found what we'd always wanted. don't 'hope' to be this happy... be it. we were both quite happy on our own, we'd both worked through our 'issues' life gives us. and seriously, it's true - when you've come to a point in your life where you're happy within yourself, don't need someone else, and you're working toward your own goals, that's when you open your life to even more opportunities. you just have to take that first step. sure things don't always go to plan, but that's life. you focus on the great things in your life, the wonderful people, and when things don't go to plan you can see them as a minor 'hiccup' and get through them fairly easily.

I wanted to thank you for the kind words.and for sharing your wisdom :)

Witty! I mean Susan, HI!

I remember you, although I think you were leaving as I was just coming in, but who could forget a name like WittySpirit ^_^ (and a few old post that made me think, "of course this chick is no longer around when I could use her thoughts on something" lol :lol:)

It was sweet of you to pop in and say Hello. It's great to hear that you're doing well and are happy. I hope you'll continue to visit us in the near future :D