Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Hi everyone, I have been interested in being psychic for a long time but don't know when... maybe 5 years or more. I'm still consider myself a beginner psychic. I'm not sure what I can do if I'm really considered a psychic and that I can improve to be better. Maybe someone give me tips.

I practice tarot readings and I managed to get at least half right with the past/present and sometimes with what someone's thoughts/intentions are.

I do get lucid dreaming pretty often and some became deja vu but not all predictable.

The one thing I'm pretty sure that makes I'm psychic, is that I think can do energy manipulation with a healing ability. Whenever I give a small rub or a massage, at least 9 out of 10 people (some don't like to be touched) feels more relax, energetic or even feel less pain. For some reason, I can feel that tensity and the energy flow of the body (not just human, I did it to my dog too) with my hand. It was naturally for me and a lot of people who I treated commented that I'm pretty good and they feel better. Sometimes when I get internal pain like a stomachache or sores, I can manipulate it to dull it for a certain among of time using water or breathing techniques.

Well, I guess thats all I can share. I'm still not sure what kind of psychic I'm classified to be but definitely a healer. So I hope I can learn more here and make friends as well.

Thanks~T.K.

Hi everyone, I have been interested in being psychic for a long time but don't know when... maybe 5 years or more. I'm still consider myself a beginner psychic. I'm not sure what I can do if I'm really considered a psychic and that I can improve to be better. Maybe someone give me tips.

I practice tarot readings and I managed to get at least half right with the past/present and sometimes with what someone's thoughts/intentions are.

I do get lucid dreaming pretty often and some became deja vu but not all predictable.

The one thing I'm pretty sure that makes I'm psychic, is that I think can do energy manipulation with a healing ability. Whenever I give a small rub or a massage, at least 9 out of 10 people (some don't like to be touched) feels more relax, energetic or even feel less pain. For some reason, I can feel that tensity and the energy flow of the body (not just human, I did it to my dog too) with my hand. It was naturally for me and a lot of people who I treated commented that I'm pretty good and they feel better. Sometimes when I get internal pain like a stomachache or sores, I can manipulate it to dull it for a certain among of time using water or breathing techniques.

Well, I guess thats all I can share. I'm still not sure what kind of psychic I'm classified to be but definitely a healer. So I hope I can learn more here and make friends as well.

Thanks~T.K.

Heya :)

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy it here just as I am

Thanks~T.K.

Hello T.K.. :)

It's nice to meet you. I am looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.

Welcome to the forum T.K.angel.gif

Hi all,

I'm simmi new in this forum hope I will spread my knowledge and get more by you all...

thank you... :dance: