Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest DontTouchMePlz

Thanks for Having me!

Guest DontTouchMePlz

Hi Everyone!

So this is my first time joining a forum and searching out info on the ability my son and I both share. I'm almost 31 and my son M is 12. I have 4 children but only the oldest shares this with me.

I'm not even quite sure what you would name our Ability. Ive heard of Object readers, but that is not quite what we do, as we do not need to touch. But touching sure does ramp it up. I can read people and places. Being near someone who has been through a traumatic event, makes me Dizzy, and feel like Im having a Panic attack. I can feel some of what they went through. When I look at or touch certain, people , places or objects, words pop into my head. Sometimes All I will get is a very strong aversion to being near and touching the person.`Sometimes Ive stupidly said something that turned out to be true.

For some reason the happier and calmer I am, the easier it is for this to happen. I do not Mediate or Center myself. I just avoid touching people, and have a strong aversion to touching things with my hands.

I also have been trying out Dowsing Rods lately and had quite a bit of success with them. We had a family member hide pieces of paper with numbers written on them, and the Spirit we were speaking with got them all correct.I never saw the #s written, it was done out of the room. We connected with a young child once who was unhappy his mother was being charged in his death. He drowned when she left him alone in the bathtub.I was able to confirm it through newspapers. A few months ago, a Aggressive spirit came through and attacked a friend of mine who was asking the question while I did the dowsing. It left scratches up and down her arms.

I do not have a spirit guide or angel or anything like that. This stuff just keeps happening. So I figured, I better learn to control it, because my son keeps coming home from middle school, telling me things he should not know. Cause I keeping having to call the state child protective services with only a child's name, and the fact that her mothers boyfriend is molesting her , or some thing else my son picked up on. And they want to know how I know this! I just say Im giving you the tip, you need to act on it. Goodbye. What else can I do?

Ive also found people with Mental Health issues broadcast this energy much much more than normal people. I rented a apartment to a woman once with these Issues, and Had to move my bedroom to the other side of the Duplex because I was picking up on her in my sleep! So Any tips tricks or info you all might have for me would be great!

DTMP (lol sounds like a chemical) Welcome to the forum!

Please consider posting some concerns in separate topics so that maybe other members are able to assist you. The practice of reading by touch is called psychometry. Energy reader seems like an appropriate term for your ability . Have you ever considered doing some psychic protection or aura cleansing? There are was that you can help make your energetic field less permeable to your surrounds as well as ground and shield your home from outside energy. Being an empath you may have to put in more effort into keep other's energy from influencing you.

One trick I like to use is imagining four pillars of light, one in each corner of a room in my apartment (I imagine you could make it for all 4 corners of your home but my layout doesn't have only 4 corners). The pillars act like magnets that absorb any energy that enters my home and filters it, such that I only get what is for me or my family's benefit the rest is grounded out and transmuted. It can help in many ways. I have found that fortunately some neighbors have moved, I wonder if it repelled as well... :huh:

Definitely do a search or post to see what others have come up with. I'm not the strongest empath here so maybe someone else has better ideas :)

Hi DTMP!

I came here to find control and personal health and safety as well. The issue with your friend and the scratches sounds frightening. I hope you're able to find help here, too.

Just like Chiili recommended, I am working on the personal protection visualizations with "white light" and planning on looking more into grounding meditation. Maybe we'll meet on the other boards on the topics! :)

You could search the internet.

If you don't know how to control your empathy, then it can be overwhelming...as you know. You need to close your 'circuit' if you don't want to use it. Shielding through visualization helps this (the website gives a good method or two). You might want to get your son to do these practices as well. Also, I think you should pick up meditation. Meditation helps self-control - among other things - so it's good for the common psychic. There are more empaths out there than most people think. Thing is, these people don't know what it is, and even sometimes they can't even make the connection that what they're feeling is other people. Good thing this isn't the case for you, though.

If things start getting better after you start doing some of those techniques, then you know you're on the right track.

Anyways, welcome. I can't wait to see some more posts from you :).

Edited by Victoria
advertising on site recommended

I can so relate to this. I'm that person you see on the tram inching closer and closer to the window, shoulders hunched, body held in tight so that I don't have to be touched by the seat greedy person squashing in next to me!