Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Victoria

Unconditional Love

I am lapping up the love that my first grandchild is giving me:

Here's Ella being very cool!

GetAttachment-1_zps46680afa.jpg

And Ella being very cute!

GetAttachment-1_zps958579b8.jpg

Oh she is beautiful Victoria, and what a lovely name. I think she will keep you all on your toes, a little bundle of energyangel.gif

You're right about that! She is only still when she is deeply asleep -- full of energy and so ready to learn all sorts of things. She brings so much light into my life. :angel:

What a cutie patutie! :lol: She must be so much fun. How old is she now?

What a cutie patutie! :lol: She must be so much fun. How old is she now?

7 months going on 5 or 6 years! LOL

She certainly IS a lot of fun. She has an infectious giggle and loves to learn new skills.

congrats! :dance:

Thank you ... she has brought so much light into my life. :angel:

Adorable! :)

We think so, too... but then we are unquestionably biased! :wub:

Just read your blog post -- glad you are feeling good!

She's beautiful. :)

Thank you!

She's a lovely, happy, affectionate and funny little thing.

Such a gorgeous little girl! Hope you're having fun

Thank you Eye Crystals. :)

I AM having fun! We spend a lot of time together. I am truly blessed. :angel:

What a precious little baby!

Thank you Lilly... you know a funny thing is that I often go to call her "Lily"... they were thinking of that name when they were deciding, but I wonder if I am picking up on an alternate incarnation?

I am truly enjoying watching her development and interacting with her. :angel:

Thank you Lilly... you know a funny thing is that I often go to call her "Lily"... they were thinking of that name when they were deciding, but I wonder if I am picking up on an alternate incarnation?

I am truly enjoying watching her development and interacting with her. :angel:

That is quite possible. I don't think there is a single person on this Earth who has not had a past life.

Babies are fun to interact with. I always wonder what they are thinking.

That is quite possible. I don't think there is a single person on this Earth who has not had a past life.

Babies are fun to interact with. I always wonder what they are thinking.

You know I've never really thought about past lives before. What's your take on it?

You know I've never really thought about past lives before. What's your take on it?

I think we all have past lives. We live this life,go to the other side to rest and come back when we are ready. We are all here to learn lessons.

I think we all have past lives. We live this life,go to the other side to rest and come back when we are ready. We are all here to learn lessons.

Why do you think this, Lilly?

I am not challenging you, but I like to know how people form their beliefs.

Well,everyone seems to see their past lives through meditation. Though,admittedly,I haven't. I tried but,I just couldn't do it. Also,when I was reading and learning Theosophy it's what I was taught. I did like most of the ideas and just kept that as one of my beliefs. It makes sense to me that we would be put here on this Earth to learn and grow. After all,that's what most people seem to be doing,learning. We learn something new every day and we learn a lot through experience.

Well,everyone seems to see their past lives through meditation. Though,admittedly,I haven't. I tried but,I just couldn't do it. Also,when I was reading and learning Theosophy it's what I was taught. I did like most of the ideas and just kept that as one of my beliefs. It makes sense to me that we would be put here on this Earth to learn and grow. After all,that's what most people seem to be doing,learning. We learn something new every day and we learn a lot through experience.

Thank you. I like having insight into what people think. It helps me sort through my own beliefs and at times research something new. :)

Have you ever tried guided meditations? They are the only ones that work for me. I don't have any of my own, only what we do in my psychic class from time to time, so I can't recommend any particular ones.

Thank you. I like having insight into what people think. It helps me sort through my own beliefs and at times research something new. :)

Have you ever tried guided meditations? They are the only ones that work for me. I don't have any of my own, only what we do in my psychic class from time to time, so I can't recommend any particular ones.

I've never really followed any religion well,religiously. The most I read up on any belief system was Theosophy (they say it isn't a religion). I also read some on Buddhism but,I didn't fully agree with it. My Grandma is Catholic and so,I've been down that path and didn't quite fit in. I also went to a all religions allowed kind of church,I didn't understand completely. It sounded like as long as you believed in and worshiped God you were allowed in. I had a lot of fun at that Church but,when my friend moved,I stopped going. I was in a Christian cult for awhile (not a cult like the scary kind you see on TV but,a cult nonetheless). Once I realized what was going on I left. Next,I turned to Paganism and Wicca but,mostly dabbled. I still like Paganism but,I've just never fully read up on it or did any of the yearly ceremonies they do and I never belonged to any group. I just can't find a religion I fully agree with and like. I actually thought of forming my own religion (I think a lot of people have) but,that would take a lot of work and I could never quite get everything formed in my head.

So,now,I just take what I like and leave the rest.

I had a chakra balancing guided meditation and I tried one on ITunes. They are pretty cool. It's just getting my mind to be quiet and cooperate long enough.

I am lapping up the love that my first grandchild is giving me:

Here's Ella being very cool!

GetAttachment-1_zps46680afa.jpg

And Ella being very cute!

GetAttachment-1_zps958579b8.jpg

Wow she is really sooooo beautiful.... really unconditional love....

Wow she is really sooooo beautiful.... really unconditional love....

Thank you for your lovely words, simmi. :)