Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Village Witch

Healing and Weight Loss

So The Captain did a dark energy removal and I have lost 13 pounds since then! I wasn't even trying and have been giving into my nemesis...Pepsi.

One of my friends once said her fat is her security blanket. She feels ugly, so she gains weight so that she can be the ugly person she believes she is. I get that. I do.

So I am thrilled beyond thrilled that I am obviously letting go negative attitudes that drag me down and imprison me.

2r6h7wj.jpg

Guest Moopurple

Wow. I have never heard of that being a security blanket, but I suppose I understand it.

And that's wonderful! A healthy mind can lend help to a healthy body. Less stress, more balanced hormones :)

Oh yes, fat is definitely used as a barrier against the world, a protection to keep everyone and everyone harmful away from us, though it may also keep our loved ones from connecting closely with us too. This fear of the world and other people usually goes back to childhood where we were made to feel afraid or ugly or useless.

I think the dark energy removal works where it is most needed so I don't think weight loss is automatic. ^_^ I'm pleased for you though Village Witch. "I am obviously letting go negative attitudes that drag me down and imprison me" - that is exactly what the removal does.

That's wonderful,VW! Chamuel,you can certainly give up smoking! You just have to want and be determined to.

Chamuel, it helps to figure out why you smoke. Everyone knows it is bad for their health but something compels them to continue. If it relaxes you for example, substitute some other relaxation technique or activity like exercise or meditation, even just deep breathing for at least ten breaths.

Chamuel, when you think of your mother, what impression is strongest for you about her (other than the smoking)? What was her personality/nature like and what aspect of it do you wish to emulate?