Universal Psychic Guild Forum
brandilion

New Here !

Hello! I am slightly new to learning about being psychic, and everything involved. I've always been interested, and I am learning that the skills just need to be developed, and practiced!

So here I am, and I am hoping to learn more! I've always had good intuition, good sense of judgement, I listen to the vibes I get, and I feel like I might have psychic dreams? I am not sure...

Anyway, I am really excited to get to read everyones posts, and just learn more things, and meet new people to chat with!! :)

Hello Dandylion, welcome to the forum. I love your pic. Looking forward to reading more about youangel.gif

Thank you very much! I love foxes, they are my favorite because it's like a mix between cats, and dogs 0.o

Can't wait to get to know y'all!!

@village witch @ moopurple

Thanks guys! Love the welcome wagon!!!

Dandy lions are amazing, I wanna find a field of them!! haha

Hello! I am slightly new to learning about being psychic, and everything involved. I've always been interested, and I am learning that the skills just need to be developed, and practiced!

So here I am, and I am hoping to learn more! I've always had good intuition, good sense of judgement, I listen to the vibes I get, and I feel like I might have psychic dreams? I am not sure...

Anyway, I am really excited to get to read everyones posts, and just learn more things, and meet new people to chat with!! :)

Great pic!

You seem like the perfect person for this forum!

WELCOME! :angel: