Universal Psychic Guild Forum
jley111

hi all

Hi everyone, I have joined this forum to have a peek, nose around a bit lol. I had a lot of spiritual experiences quite a few years ago now that happened to me over a number of years that nearly sent me wacko because it was all so intence and mind blowing, It has took me a long time to actually investigate a bit further and understand what actually happened to me . I did see an Angel a few years befor it all started happening thank god because the belief I had because of this helped my through what I went through. I had no belief in anything prior to this event. It is interesting reading everything and I am understanding and learning as I go along :-)

Guest Moopurple

Welcome to the forum. This forum can definitely lead you to some great learning methods :)

Welcome to the forum. This forum can definitely lead you to some great learning methods :)

Thankyou Moorpurple

Thankyou Moorpurple

Moopurple! Sorry :-)

Welcome to the forum,Jackie.

Thankyou Lilly

Hi everyone, I have joined this forum to have a peek, nose around a bit lol. I had a lot of spiritual experiences quite a few years ago now that happened to me over a number of years that nearly sent me wacko because it was all so intence and mind blowing, It has took me a long time to actually investigate a bit further and understand what actually happened to me . I did see an Angel a few years befor it all started happening thank god because the belief I had because of this helped my through what I went through. I had no belief in anything prior to this event. It is interesting reading everything and I am understanding and learning as I go along :-)

Hello Jackie, I think you'll love it here -- plenty of people who can relate to your experiences and who don't judge!

WELCOME!

Welcome!

My name is Jacqueline. :)

Great name to have :-) thankyou for the welcome

Hello Jackie, I think you'll love it here -- plenty of people who can relate to your experiences and who don't judge!

WELCOME!

Hi, thankyou, I am pleased about that because it has taken me years to reach and trust people :-) im sure I will love it here

Welcome Jackie, looking forward to reading more about your experiences, especially the time you saw the Angel.angel.gif

Hi thankyou for the welcome, I didn't believe in anything befor seeing her, I was at a real low point in my life, I will write about it some time soon, not much time today, celebrating my birthday :-)

Hi thankyou for the welcome, I didn't believe in anything befor seeing her, I was at a real low point in my life, I will write about it some time soon, not much time today, celebrating my birthday :-)

Happy Birthday!!! :dance: