Universal Psychic Guild Forum
vegasgal

Jewelry

I love my crystal jewelry and keep it cleansed and charged. I keep a chakra keychain with a rose quartz pendulum in my purse at all times. I also have a little velvet bag that holds my current favorites, Quartz,Amethyst, and Turquoise.

I carry a little drawstring pouch in my purse with my favorite crystals/stones. My problem is that all my stones are my favorites. :D

I am especially drawn to citrine, dark amethyst, ruby, tigers eye, and unakite. I have quite a bit of unakite jewelry, so there is obviously something there that I need.

Here is my pride and joy, a double terminated clear quartz.

2vip2ea.jpg

Notice I did say 'current' favorites, because they do change.

A couple of days ago I bought some new incense burners made of soapstone. I was drawn to them because they look like unakite. I actually took the entire stack of the shelf and went thru them to find the one that spoke to me. ;) Also one is shaped like a long leaf, which appealed to me. I also have a unakite necklace that I made. I don't know what unakite is good for, but I like it too.

Nice photo, I can see why you like it. Mine isn't nearly that pretty.

what does your unikite say to you? every stone is different- unakite is made of feldspar, quartz, and green epidote so it has the properities of all of those stones. Amethyst is also a type of quartz so it may be the quartz qualities that are drawing you and you're feeling like you need balance or aligned? I use this sometimes for a general idea of a stones properties. http://rocksandreiki.com/rock-info-healing-lore-metaphysical-properties/

what does your unikite say to you? every stone is different- unakite is made of feldspar, quartz, and green epidote so it has the properities of all of those stones. Amethyst is also a type of quartz so it may be the quartz qualities that are drawing you and you're feeling like you need balance or aligned? I use this sometimes for a general idea of a stones properties. http://rocksandreiki.com/rock-info-healing-lore-metaphysical-properties/

I went to a rock/gem store where you paid a fixed price for a bag os stones. So I just sorted thru the bins until I filled my little bag with a variety stones. My Unakite is evenly speckled. After a quick google, I learned it absorbs "electromagnetic smog'. With my electronic issues, that is probably the reason. ;)

I ordered got a new pendulum made of clear quartz. They say it's naturally made. I began playing with it and it was interesting. I got some signals and I think it can help with my readings.

Village Witch, That is Lovely! Isn't it kind of neat that your emblem is the same olive green as a lot of unakite? In case you are curious about different healers assingnations, this is what the crystal book I have says about unakite (I ADORE Michael Gienger, he tries to find scientific theories to back up his ideas...which my mind really likes & then uses better I think)

Unakite: Recovery. Builds up and strengthens; helps overcome frustrations caused by setbacks. Fortifies the liver and gallbladder; enhances power of regeneration and accelerates healing processes.

Village Witch, That is Lovely! Isn't it kind of neat that your emblem is the same olive green as a lot of unakite? In case you are curious about different healers assingnations, this is what the crystal book I have says about unakite (I ADORE Michael Gienger, he tries to find scientific theories to back up his ideas...which my mind really likes & then uses better I think)

Unakite: Recovery. Builds up and strengthens; helps overcome frustrations caused by setbacks. Fortifies the liver and gallbladder; enhances power of regeneration and accelerates healing processes.

Unakite is also reported to open the third eye. Unakite helps the investigation of the root cause of blockages physical and/or emotional and gently transforms these blockages. Great for past trauma!

I own a lot of unakite jewelry. It is such a beautiful stone. I have a three-strand unakite necklace of carved roses that is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.