Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Circe

hello

Just wanted to introduce myself- I have a variety of psychic gifts. When I was younger I didn't look at them as gifts especially since one of my first experiences was foretelling my father's death. I've had a professional psychic tell me that I have every psychic gift that exists, but can only use one at a time - which seems a little odd to me but it did seem to be true when I thought about it. My abilities are hereditary and I've passed them along to my children. It helps with the "am I insane because I swear ...." issue, especially when we can compare notes with each other when we saw the exact same thing. Besides exercising that ability and possibly helping others, I wanted to join this group for a couple reasons the main two being 1- i need help with the empathy thing, being overwhelmed by someone else's grief, depression, or pain (physical or emotional) can sometimes be way too much. Last time one of my daughters (bio or of the heart) was pregnant, I had morning sickness,that increased ability to smell, and several other first trimester symptoms while none of my daughters were exhibiting any - all of them denied being pregnant but a few months later one of them learned she had been, she just didn't know. Its not fair that I get more morning sickness than the one who is actually pregnant. I have developed an ability to absorb some of the pain of others and lesson their load but only when I take it on for them which may explain the morning sickness thing. Which brings me to the fact that I need to develop a way to shield myself from other's emotions, feelings, or physical symptoms. If I know its coming, open myself up to it, or willingly take someone else's pain, no problem but when I have no control it can be a little too much. I was also curious if anyone knew a more specific way to tell who's feelings you were picking up on? sometimes I can tell, but most often not. 2- has anyone else felt that "something" was coming? something that would cause a major shift in how we live was not too far off? granted, this just may be more of my first issue and picking up on everyone else's fears regarding 2012, the astroid, etc - at this point, I really can't tell if that "something is coming get ready" is from the universe or I'm picking up on other's fears.

Hello Circe!

I would like to write more but it's getting late! :D Feel free to write your concerns as separate posts and see what other members have tried to allievate strong empathy and stuff. Again welcome, we're happy to have you :)

Guest Moopurple

Welcome to the board. :) I hope there is some member who is able to help you get an idea of what you're experiencing :)

Just wanted to introduce myself- I have a variety of psychic gifts.

You're among like-mind and like-"'gifted'" people. (I don't see these abilities as gifts per se... I think we are all psychic and that it is an intrinsic aspect of our existence. :)

I really can't tell if that "something is coming get ready" is from the universe or I'm picking up on other's fears.

You are undoubtedly picking up on the thoughts and fears of those around you; but there is also something within...an old belief about yourself and what you deserve out of life, or a deep-rooted fear that all good is too good to be true.

Nevertheless, I see you want to believe in a benign Universe, and I think you should work on that.

Lovely to have you here. I like your name! Goddess of Magic. :)