Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Circe

where to look kitten

My cat recently died. She was a reincarnation of a previous cat I'd had. She was more than a pet or soul mate. She was actually part of me. The first time she came to me, my then husband found her and her brother alongside a road in a box in almost 100 degree temperatures, just left there. She was a black tuxedo cat. As a kitten she was all tail and ears. Until my oldest was born, she sucked her thumb (front right paw top pad). After my oldest was born, she did it once then quit. She was very intelligent, played fetch, watched over my children, and tattled on them. when my oldest would quit breathing, she would come get me. when they were naughty, she'd come get me. When we were outside she stayed with us and didn't run off to explore. One time she caught a rabbit and my kids were quite upset. They told her to go in the house in time out. She put down the rabbit, opened the screen door (it wasn't latched all the way), went to the time out corner, and sat there until the buzzer rang. The only times she really went outside were either with us or to chase some cat our of her yard, no matter how big or small her yard was, no other cats were allowed. She'd run out, beat them up, then run back in. She was declawed but she'd still win, every time. When she was older she was heavier than she should've been.

close to the date of her death plus gestational period, my then ex-husband's (same guy)cat had kittens. One was a little girl who was black with white markings. From the time she was born, I tried to get him to let me have her. He said she already had a home. However, after a few months, for whatever reason, he sent her home with us. She wasn't quite as intelligent this time around, but she didn't need to be. The children were older and she didn't need to watch over them so closely. She still had a thing about any cat being in her yard and you could hear her whapping them with her paws until they left. She hit hard and was able to chase big toms with claws away. I told my husband (current) that if he ever beleived I wasn't ok when I said I was to watch my cat. She was pretty much a mirror of me. She always stayed about the right weight and died recently from breast cancer.

I know that its rare that they come back so quickly, but I can actually feel that she is back somewhere, about a month old. I just don't know where. One of my other cats has been going nuts looking for her the last week. The other cat has maybe meowed 20 times in its life but has been calling up a storm the last week or so trying to find her. I don't think she'd come back through my ex-husband this time- he lives a number of hours away from us. I think she may come as a stray since there are so many strays near my house. I am a little worried in finding her. If she's a stray, it's February (cold) and I don't want a car, dog, coyote, or something else to get her before she gets back home.

So here's my question- anyone have any idea where to look for her this time? The other two times, she came to me and I know she would eventually this time too. I just don't want her to get hurt in the process. I'm going to attach a picture of both her incarnations.

i couldn't figure out how to delete this post since I was able to get pictures of both incarnations on the previous post- so this is another picture of her most recent

post-51726-13607953224556_thumb.jpg

So here's my question- anyone have any idea where to look for her this time? The other two times, she came to me and I know she would eventually this time too. I just don't want her to get hurt in the process. I'm going to attach a picture of both her incarnations.

She's very special. :)

I'm sorry but I hear that you should not look. That she WILL come to you or you will find her in the normal course of your day! Pay careful attention to your intuition and don't rush. :angel:

i couldn't figure out how to delete this post since I was able to get pictures of both incarnations on the previous post- so this is another picture of her most recent

Do you want me to delete it? I think it's nice to have it there... B)

nah, you can leave it there. I know I need to wait, but she is so special and I am so worried about her. I live in a really small town about 2 blocks from the edge of town. There have been coyotes near the edge of town since the Missouri River flooded two years ago. Bobcats keep being seen closer and closer to town. There are a ton of stray cats in my yard, ok maybe not a ton, but one night when I got home, I counted 14 kittens and 6 adults- those were just the ones I could see. I took a flashlight out into the backyard and there were cat eyes absolutely everywhere. I caught a few of them (12 so far, I think), treated their wounds, healed them up if necessary, de-feraled them, and found them homes (3 are staying here because its where they belong), but there's still a bunch. Some of them were sooo thin and beat up. Plus people are mean to cats, especially black cats. Any idea on how she'll come back this time? Will she just be one of the stray cats sitting in front of my door and just walk right in or am I going to find her on the edge of a road hurt?

Tonight twice when I let the dogs out sidewalk cat just sat there and watched me under the maple tree. This is a very wise caring and old tree over 100 years old. Sidewalk cat is a neighborhood feral kitty who usually will only walk on the sidewalk or driveway. I haven't been able to catch her to get her spayed like I have other neighborhood strays Generally unless you watch her from inside you will get no more than a quick glimpse of her. She's smart and quick While she was watching me I noticed she is very pregnant. Her last few litters of kittens I have been able to catch, tame, and find homes for. Is this maybe a sign that my cat will return in this litter or am I just wishing too much?

Tonight twice when I let the dogs out sidewalk cat just sat there and watched me under the maple tree. This is a very wise caring and old tree over 100 years old. Sidewalk cat is a neighborhood feral kitty who usually will only walk on the sidewalk or driveway. I haven't been able to catch her to get her spayed like I have other neighborhood strays Generally unless you watch her from inside you will get no more than a quick glimpse of her. She's smart and quick While she was watching me I noticed she is very pregnant. Her last few litters of kittens I have been able to catch, tame, and find homes for. Is this maybe a sign that my cat will return in this litter or am I just wishing too much?

It certainly relates to what I picked up around this situation. :)

Good luck -- I hope you get your kitty.

Found her today. She was sitting in the middle of the road about five miles from home and wouldn't move. Like she was saying ill definitely get your attention this time and make you stop to get me. So I stopped the car and she jumped into my lap. She had some siblings nearby that didn't come up to me. She hugged me then started cleaning me and went to lay on my shoulder the same way as before - rolled over on her back and bared her belly. Then said goodbye to one of her siblings. She sat on my lap and purred all the way home no cat in the car freakout. She's a little black kitten about four months old same white markings as before. I know she doesn't feel real good right now. I think she has a cold, allergies or respiratory something (her nose and eyes are watering) so she's segregated from my other cats tonight until she sees the vet tomorrowi can't wait until she can be out again. Missed her so much and I'm so glad she's back home

Disclaimer I do not in any aspect condone kitten napping. It was obvious she hadn't been cared for and was on her own (with her siblings. I saw three others who were yellow, not black). Otherwise I would have attempted to find her current people and explain the situation. I'll still make sure no one else is looking for her current incarnation.

Circe,

This is beyond awesome. I'm so happy for you both. I hope things work out :)

I just couldn't believe how she just calmly sat in the road, right in front of the car- not moving at all, refusing to move. The entire time i could see that part of the road she just sat there and waited. I live in a very rural area and I've never had an animal do that before, except for maybe a turkey. Hubby said we should name her RB this time (roadblock).