Universal Psychic Guild Forum
kanada

Hi from CANADA

Hi everyone,

I am from Canada. I am in my 40s and I work for a pharmaceutical company, and I am in IT. You might be wondering what an IT kid is doing in your block. Well, interestingly, since I was a teenager, I could always feel a strong energy when things are about to go wrong. I get butterflies in my stomach and I just don't understand how to manage this 'gift'. I called it a 'gift' because I am sure that there is a reason and a purpose behind these feelings. But I just don't simply know how to manage it and translate it into meaningful information. This has become increasingly difficult and disturbing and I want to learn from folks out there who are more experience as to how to understand and manage this so called 'gift'.

Hope someone who replies will also guide.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Chamuel,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am really looking forward for someone to guide me. This has been a long journey. For over 20 years I have been debating if this is a 'gift' or a 'curse'. You see, I don't feel anything if something is about to happen good. It is only when something is about to happen bad, I can feel. The feelings can be slight or intense base on the weight of the outcome. For instance, I was driving with my wife to get something for my son from Best Buy. I could feel slight discomfort and I told my wife 'perhaps what we are looking for we might not get' and bingo that is exactly what happened.

Few days before my layoff...I was extremely uncomfortable (for days)....on the eve of layoff, I was walking down the company isle and I looked up and around the ceiling and said to myself...let me have a last look as I might not be here again...and that is exactly what happened.

But majority of the time...I don't know what and where this feeling is leading me to. I am so lost and at discomfort.

Hi everyone,

I am from Canada. I am in my 40s and I work for a pharmaceutical company, and I am in IT. You might be wondering what an IT kid is doing in your block. Well, interestingly, since I was a teenager, I could always feel a strong energy when things are about to go wrong. I get butterflies in my stomach and I just don't understand how to manage this 'gift'. I called it a 'gift' because I am sure that there is a reason and a purpose behind these feelings. But I just don't simply know how to manage it and translate it into meaningful information. This has become increasingly difficult and disturbing and I want to learn from folks out there who are more experience as to how to understand and manage this so called 'gift'.

Hope someone who replies will also guide.

Thanks!

Mike

Welcome to the forum Kanada!