Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Lilly

Scary dream

This isn't the first time I've had this kind of dream but,it was perhaps the most disturbing.

I was in a school bus with two other people a boy and a girl. We were children in the dream (I don't know or recognize them). We were told to stay put and not to come out. Then,all of a sudden the bus was in the water and we were not supposed to open the windows or try to get out until the bus filled with water. Well,I understandably,panicked and opened the window despite the boy yelling at me not to. I couldn't escape through the window because I couldn't fit through it. He tried to open the back of the bus and then,the top roof escape and we all got out.

Nightmares are a subcategory of dreams. The distinction of a nightmare is its frightening and/or emotional content. You tend to wake up in fear in the midst of a nightmare. Because of its frightening nature, you tend to remember your nightmares and the vivid details. They have a bigger impact upon your waking mind and its images stay with you throughout the day. One reason for nightmares may be a way of our unconscious to get our attention about a situation or problem that you have been avoiding. It is time to take notice and confront a problem or situation. Nightmares serve an important purpose in showing you what is troubling you from within you deeper levels. Discussing, analyzing, and understanding your nightmares can lead to a solution for some problem, internal conflict or personal difficulty.

Now second thing if you believe on astrology than you can check you your shani dosh.

I think it is entirely possible that something like this was happening in the world when you had the dream. Perhaps because of recent flash floods! Have you done a google search?

No,I didn't think of doing a Google search since it seemed like I was the sitting on the bus and they called me by name. It was the name I use online (Lilly) but,still.

Nightmares are a subcategory of dreams. The distinction of a nightmare is its frightening and/or emotional content. You tend to wake up in fear in the midst of a nightmare. Because of its frightening nature, you tend to remember your nightmares and the vivid details. They have a bigger impact upon your waking mind and its images stay with you throughout the day. One reason for nightmares may be a way of our unconscious to get our attention about a situation or problem that you have been avoiding. It is time to take notice and confront a problem or situation. Nightmares serve an important purpose in showing you what is troubling you from within you deeper levels. Discussing, analyzing, and understanding your nightmares can lead to a solution for some problem, internal conflict or personal difficulty.

Now second thing if you believe on astrology than you can check you your shani dosh.

I usually don't wake up scared from nightmares,maybe a little creeped out when I wake up but,I realize it was just a dream. Some dreams do stay with me throughout the day. I do believe in astrology,I just don't know a whole lot about it. I have never heard of Shani Dosh.

Do you ever feel like a child with no control over your fate having to depend on others?

I don't know about feeling like a child or having no control over my fate but,I do feel stuck in my current situation. I keep trying to find a way to make it better but,nothing I do ever works. I just keep going on to plan B,C,D.etc. However,I am running out of plans and pretty soon if the last two don't work I don't know what I'll do anymore..

I don't know about feeling like a child or having no control over my fate but,I do feel stuck in my current situation. I keep trying to find a way to make it better but,nothing I do ever works. I just keep going on to plan B,C,D.etc. However,I am running out of plans and pretty soon if the last two don't work I don't know what I'll do anymore..

That is what you are dreaming about - plan b,c,d are your attempts to get out of the bus on your own - maybe you're telling yourself that you need someone else (the boy who helped you) to look at the situation to help you find a way out? if you want, you can pm me