Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Beware_of_Italics

Mom's earring

I can't believe I never came here before now. For months now my Mom and I have been searching for a lost earring. Mom bought them a few months back and it's driving us mad that we can't find it. They're silver butterfly earrings, and only one of them is lost. (Which is a problem unless you're Van Gogh).

Can any of you psychic detectives see it? Anything you receive is appreciated. :wub:

Some people go for a mismatched or one earring look. ;) It was really in as far as I can tell for 80s punks...

Of course that's not helpful.

Is there a dark wood dresser or largish table with drawers somewhere in the house? Possible in one of the top drawers or behind it.

I can't believe I never came here before now. For months now my Mom and I have been searching for a lost earring. Mom bought them a few months back and it's driving us mad that we can't find it. They're silver butterfly earrings, and only one of them is lost. (Which is a problem unless you're Van Gogh).

Can any of you psychic detectives see it? Anything you receive is appreciated. :wub:

You might try making a set of dowsing rods out of a wire coat hanger if you have one and using them to locate the earing. You could ask things like... Is the lost earring in the house? If so, then ask... Is the earring in this room? Please point in the direction where the earring is. Etc...

I'll definitely tell her. We've always felt it was somewhere in or around her nightstand (that's where the other one was), and it is dark wood.

I just now looked behind all the drawers again. I'll have Mom clean out the top drawer again. She keeps saying she did that recently, but I'm gonna nag her until she listens and looks again. B) I would rummage through the drawer myself, but that feels like snooping. It's driving me mad though because I really want her to find the darn thing!

I see it under or behind what looks like a bed and I can see a wall there as well. So,it may be under or behind the bed.

Ive been watching to see where it turns up to see if I was right instead of posting, but I see it as between cracks in wood - that it kind of fell in there and lodged - whether that's a wooden floor, dresser, bed, wall trim, i'm not sure. You'll need to actually look in the crack to find it.

I see wood molding like floor trim along the edge of a floor... perhaps this is what Moopurple calls skirting wood. I also see a small dark wood night stand next to a bed. Interesting how we all see the same thing. Well, why wouldn't we? :D

Sorry, I just now saw all the new replies. It's been a crazy weekend. (My parents went out of town, to see my brother and his fiancee's family, and when they stopped by our land the next day my Dad pulled a Clark W. Griswold. He stood on the metal bench, to hang up something in the barn, and face-planted right into it. He had to go to the ER to get 14 stitches. Ouch! He looks like Frankenstein now, only he isn't green).

Anyway... all the furniture in that room is very dark. The furniture is black with dark brown on the top, and the floor is dark wood. I just now looked behind the dresser, and behind the bed again, but didn't see it. I wanted to look more thoroughly, but that's gonna have to wait. (My Dad is home now, and Mom can't help. She's on the phone in the backyard, keeping a watch out for that horrible hawk that just killed one of our precious birds again :angry3: ). If I don't get a job for tomorrow, I'm going to move that bed myself and look for that darn earring. Mom looked behind the bed, and inside the nightstands a few times, but I swear it's back there somewhere.

Sorry for rambling. It's what I do sometimes. B)