Universal Psychic Guild Forum
waterlily

I'm out of the closet ;0)

Hi there! My name is Victoria. I'm an intuitive, sensitive, psychic... whatever I seem to call it in any given day. It's taken me years to just own it and finally while talking with another psychic, I've come out of the closet. I have many gifts some if which I don't quite even fully understand yet. My life is amazing since I made the decision. It feels almost unreal but its my life. I have a new found happiness and peace that I always dreamed of although I could seriously live without these awful headaches. Since making the decisions to use my gifts informations seems to be coming in at warp speed. I'm learning how to filter and put up hard boundaries. I look forward to learning, growing and meeting new people here. I have to say.. I love my life!

You know I just made that decision myself recently (like... this weekend :o ). LoL I mean i never felt like I owned this part of me until I just decided to say yeah, "I'm an intuitive." Figure it's the one thing I should really acknowledge and not try to hide it. Love that you came alone when you did to remind me what a wonderful choice it is to make! :D

Welcome to the guild Waterlily, Glad to to have you :D

You know I just made that decision myself recently (like... this weekend :o ). LoL I mean i never felt like I owned this part of me until I just decided to say yeah, "I'm an intuitive." Figure it's the one thing I should really acknowledge and not try to hide it. Love that you came alone when you did to remind me what a wonderful choice it is to make! :D

Welcome to the guild Waterlily, Glad to to have you :D

It has made all the difference since making the decision to own it. Everything seems to come in SOO much clearer. I'm learning/remembering soo much more so much faster. This ROCKS and the headaches are starting to go away. SInce I decided to own it, my mom is finally accepting she can hear her guides and my daughter has always been able to. We have some amazing conversations....with guides of course.;) My house has a completley different feeling..all airy and light. :dance: