Universal Psychic Guild Forum
bowledover822003

needing some relief

since sunday I have been having really bad dizzy spells I was wondering if anyone can give me some healing

Hi, Nigel,

I picked up that your system is out of balance.

Its as if you are dehydrated and its affecting your blood pressure.

Are you able to stay indoors during midday?

I pick up that the early morning will be good for you to be outdoors but midday will not be good until you get rebalanced.

Are you able to drink excessive amounts of water for a few days to see if that helps?

Sending you healing energy and lets ask the Reiki practitioners on the guild to do the same.

Sending you healing energy and lets ask the Reiki practitioners on the guild to do the same.

Reiki on it's way!

Just a note... Reiki can and does relieve symptoms of illness, but reiki's greatest gift is leading us to solutions. One of my friends suffered for years from unexplained pain. After asking for reiki, she found a doctor that diagnosed her with diabetes nerve pain. While she stills has pain, she has an answer and a healing options to explore. :)

I am picking up a lot of heat coming off your head. Are you over-thinking something at the moment or over-worrying?

Sending healing! :wub:

I have felt better since I wrote this and will be seeing the doctor tomorrow just to make sure everything is alright

I have been worrying quite alot about my dad and his health

at the moment I am drinking about 2 litres a day

May I pop in here and ask for some healing to? It's very much needed right now.

I have been ill for many weeks with respiratory infection, stress, tension, uncertainty, so many things....

trying to find peace but it eludes me...i think I am slowly getting there.

i have let go of many things in my past, thank you Captain once again for that negative energy removal, it was needed.

Happydays36, what you are experiencing is the physical release of all the emotion you have been holding onto for a long time. It is to be expected and is actually a sign that you have actually been successful in letting go of old built-up 'junk'. Thus, if you can look at your illness as a good thing and temporary, you will get through it faster and easier. Your outer illness is a symptom of inner healing. Your stress is caused by thinking being ill is a bad sign.

Happydays36, what you are experiencing is the physical release of all the emotion you have been holding onto for a long time. It is to be expected and is actually a sign that you have actually been successful in letting go of old built-up 'junk'. Thus, if you can look at your illness as a good thing and temporary, you will get through it faster and easier. Your outer illness is a symptom of inner healing. Your stress is caused by thinking being ill is a bad sign.

Thank you Captain!

Yes, I think you're right.

I'm also looking for a job too which adds to the stress but am trying to be positive.