Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Vaidotas

Hello to all!

At last.hi to all it been long hard cople years without no friends who could understand me.im in process in opening my psychic abilities i seen this site in my vision before so i know ill get some answers here and not from others around me tho just think im a strange guy :) and keep distrackting me from my real path.ok a little bit about myself my name is Vaidotas im 26 years old born in lithuania moved to UK then i was 16 , love my astrology im scorpio born year of the tiger.allways willing to learn new things and am good friend if you need one.look foward to hear from you all...

At last.hi to all it been long hard cople years without no friends who could understand me.im in process in opening my psychic abilities i seen this site in my vision before so i know ill get some answers here and not from others around me tho just think im a strange guy :) and keep distrackting me from my real path.ok a little bit about myself my name is Vaidotas im 26 years old born in lithuania moved to UK then i was 16 , love my astrology im scorpio born year of the tiger.allways willing to learn new things and am good friend if you need one.look foward to hear from you all...

Welcome to the forum, Vaidotas. :)