Universal Psychic Guild Forum
waterlily

It hurts

I've had long term back pain/injury and just got in car accident. I have docs but I know the power of energy I have on other.. just don't know how to use it on myself. Anyone willing to send some healing energy I would greatly appreciate. I"m soo over physical pain.

AND if you see it's attached so something emotional..throw it in my face PLEASE.. I'm so at that point of release release release!!!

Waterlily, your back supports your whole body. Have you been feeling emotionally or physically unsupported by those around you, or wanting people to just 'get off your back' about something, or even having anxiety about money? You can do a lot of healing yourself by working through your fears or disappointments.

I am sending you healing too. :love:

Waterlily, your back supports your whole body. Have you been feeling emotionally or physically unsupported by those around you, or wanting people to just 'get off your back' about something, or even having anxiety about money? You can do a lot of healing yourself by working through your fears or disappointments.

I am sending you healing too. :love:

I don't have much support. I find myself very much alone a lot... human wise anyway. I actually asked my guides to bring in support. Disappointment would be a really good word! I fight myself sometimes with seeing people as selfish then just going to the thought of they are just on their own path (accepting them for who they are) as I am on mine and letting it go. Frankly, I'm tired of being a loner and I'm done with people using me *getting off my back). I'm the kind of person that if someone needs me, I'll drop everything to be there for them. I have nobody like that in my life. I have the opposite. It's always been like that my entire life. Lots of takers. Dissapointing.

Maybe you are doing too much giving and should focus on receiving for a while. Subconsciously you may have been attracting people who need you, rather than people whom you need yourself.

Maybe you are doing too much giving and should focus on receiving for a while. Subconsciously you may have been attracting people who need you, rather than people whom you need yourself.

[/quote

BALANCE!! Been working on that. I've never been able to ask for help. I have learned to stop carrying people. Help then move on. I actually have to give guides credit for that one :angel: I'm just recently learning to ask for help and WOW it doesn't even hurt... worst case I've found is they say NO. which has happened :P I enjoy giving and want to enjoy receiving just as much.

It's a strength, not a weakness, to ask for help when you need it. At some point in our lives, we all will need to ask for help. We are all in this together. :wub:

You do need to learn to take care of you and ask for help when you need to. As far as the emotional, I'm wondering about your relationship with your parents, especially your mother. Is there something there that you need to confront or let go?

You do need to learn to take care of you and ask for help when you need to. As far as the emotional, I'm wondering about your relationship with your parents, especially your mother. Is there something there that you need to confront or let go?

I don't see myself having an issue with it anymore actually. I'd love to have more human support around. Need to attract it!!! I just recently fixed the relationship with my dad, told him all about myself and he is totally supportive and we talk daily. My mom... I've accepted and let go. She's a hot mess!!! :angel: