Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GingerRavenWolf

healing needed

Just left the emergency room. I was diagnosed with heart palpitations and I'm only 19. That's just for me. My father is in remission from leukemia and he is now suffering from Lupus. He has blood clots a lot and now has skin cancer from a pick line. Prayers would be much appreciated for all of us.

Yes I will pray for you all. :love:

But you might also benefit from seeing these physical manifestations as clues to deeper long-standing emotional issues. Healer Louise hay gives suggestions about how internal troubles present as certain illnesses. For example, the heart palpitations can represent fear of being loved/unloved, lack of joy, also a lack of security (belief in stress and struggle); brain problems are to do with incorrect beliefs, over-thinking and stressing over things, or refusing to change old patterns and ways; pain in any area is about long-standing guilt; leukemia is about giving up, "what's the use?", feeling limited and imprisoned, lack of inspiration for living; blood clots are about the closing down of joy and lack of circulation of ideas; Skin represents our individuality and cancer is about deep hurts and buried pain and grief so perhaps your father is carrying so much unexpressed emotion that it is literally breaking out on his skin.

What this means is that there may be long buried issues and emotions in your family that need to be brought to the surface and faced, talked about in order to be healed. Has your family suffered a lot or experienced some traumatic situation that they may have repressed or not have healed from because they carry the pain inside still?

Healer Louise hay gives suggestions about how internal troubles present as certain illnesses.

I have one of her books and refer to it often. The problem in my practice is that most folks want their symptoms to go away and do not want to do the work needed to heal. My sister is a guidance counselor and leads a very busy life. She said she simply does not have the time to deal with her issues. I understand what she is saying, but I don't understand choosing to live with physical illness; but that is a personal choice.

GRW: I will be sending healing energies to all your family. So sorry to hear what you all have been going through.

Yes I will pray for you all. :love:

But you might also benefit from seeing these physical manifestations as clues to deeper long-standing emotional issues. Healer Louise hay gives suggestions about how internal troubles present as certain illnesses. For example, the heart palpitations can represent fear of being loved/unloved, lack of joy, also a lack of security (belief in stress and struggle); brain problems are to do with incorrect beliefs, over-thinking and stressing over things, or refusing to change old patterns and ways; pain in any area is about long-standing guilt; leukemia is about giving up, "what's the use?", feeling limited and imprisoned, lack of inspiration for living; blood clots are about the closing down of joy and lack of circulation of ideas; Skin represents our individuality and cancer is about deep hurts and buried pain and grief so perhaps your father is carrying so much unexpressed emotion that it is literally breaking out on his skin.

What this means is that there may be long buried issues and emotions in your family that need to be brought to the surface and faced, talked about in order to be healed. Has your family suffered a lot or experienced some traumatic situation that they may have repressed or not have healed from because they carry the pain inside still?

Wow. I had no idea. Thanks for the information. There's been a lot of trauma in my family. More than I wish to admit. I've been the matriarch of the family for a long time. Just trying to keep everyone together and everyone comes to me with their issues and I try to help as much as I can. I am wolf. Family loyalty is big with me.

Thank you guys! I really do appreciate it. Much love going out to you.

ohhh :( I didn't know you had been going through so much, and specially being so young. But every obstacle is in fact an opportunity :). You are very strong, and you should love yourself a lot for everything you are and everything you do. The advice the Captain gave you is excellent, try to find the root of the problem. Also, even though you love your family and are loyal, if you are putting too much pressure on yourself don't be afraid to ask for help, since everyone should contribute to their own recovery and at the end of the day each individual is responsible for their own choices. There is only so much you can do alone.

I'm sending you and your family good energy, love energy, and I did a short prayer.

I've been through worse things. I know I can make it through this and you really absolutely right. :)

Thanks so much. I appreciate it. Sending good energy back to ya!

I also have heart palpations. I havent been to a doctor for it, cuz theres not much you can do for it. I get one at least one every five minutes. Stress and anxiety can cause them. You just have to be calm, separate yourself and just relax.

Interesting, how any1 can send an energy to an unknown man? Nonsens.

Would you know him, what for send your energy? So that he live and you die?

Ask a help from the Heaven. God has a lot of energy. And whether you don't know all the stuff due the God's will? Do you know a reason of his deseases? Did you eliminate it?