Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GingerRavenWolf

Past Lives

Okay so this is probably the wrong section in the forum to post this but has anyone had like visions of their past life or lives?

I have seen myself with blonde hair and blue eyes and it was probably in the 1920's 1930's. I was sitting at a wooden bar smoking a long cigarette and I was wearing a long red dress that almost shined. It was brilliant. Anyways lol. A lot of people were dancing and live big band music was playing. If I could go back to that time I definitely would looked like a great time but I don't know how my life was so maybe not.

Most people forget about their past lives after childhood.

So if you can remember, that means you have done meditation in your past lives.

Wow that's very interesting.

Most definitely. Several years ago this happened to me a lot, and at the time I didn't believe in past lives.

Like AT ALL.

While I still don't 100% believe in them, those experiences of mine forced me not to be so close-minded. I really wasn't given a choice. Most of these dreams were set in the Victorian or Edwardian Era, while a few others were set at around the Renaissance. In the latter, those dreams were like seeing flashes of a painting. They weren't like regular dreams in that they were like looking at a movie. (I hope that makes sense). In one dream in particular, it was like watching a documentary on the History Channel, where you'll see an old painting and they play audio over that. (This particular dream was being in the midst of a battle, and I was trying to hide inside a tent. Only the first part of the dream was like seeing a painting).

By the way, and I don't know if this is connected to any of it, but when these dreams first started happening it began with having my very first flash/vision. It was of a woman trying to sneak inside a castle at night.

But back when I used to have these dreams, most of them were pretty mundane. :P

I really could go on forever about this, which is why I finally wrote them all down inside my blogs. I never have these dreams anymore though.

That is really neat. I haven't seen anymore of it either. I want to though. I'm glad I started keeping a dream journal. It's easier to piece it all together. :-)

I've never seen a past life spontaneously, so I don't know if this counts, but I had a past life regression like a year ago.

It was a good experience, and I was told I have a lot of masculine energy. I'm a girl, but I was told that this has only been my third time incarnated as a woman, and that I'm trying to get more of that feminine energy in this life to balance myself out. So I saw one life when I was a man, and it was a very ordinary life, but I was a very happy man. I had a very young wife and two boys, and I loved them a lot. When I was dying I wasn't scared, but I was moved to see my wife by my bed crying... I wanted to comfort her. Then I started coughing blood, and then I was dead. When I died I felt that had been a perfect life, and I had learn to care.

:) I don't know if all that was real or just some kind of visualization, but I would do it again.

Wow. I've never heard of that. That is quite interesting my dear. :-)

Most definitely. There are a few I remember bits and pieces of. The ones I've found the most interesting are the ones I've shared with my oldest son who also remembers. We can compare notes which helps validate them. For me anyway. I've noticed what we remember are generally more emotional moments like a fire that burned down our home when we were children. My son remembers our mother who he says was very beautiful dying in the fire. I remember dad wasn't there and my now son was my older sibling who helped me during the fire. Other than the status of our parents during the fire we remember the same home, same landmarks, our approximate ages (he was around 8 and I was about 2), what we were wearing, everything else is the same. I think he just had a stronger bond with our mother than I did so that part of it was more emotional for him.

My youngest son for years told everyone his name was Daniel and he knew no one by that name. He insisted he was from another state and told me what things existed in that state. He'd also randomly start singing songs that I recognized as from the 70s (disco yuck) and he'd never heard before. He's older now and he remembers more things which he's checked and found to be true.

At my psychic group we turn off the lights and light a short candle in front of someone sitting at a table. If you squint your eyes a bit, you can see their face morph into different faces. Supposedly these are their past lives. You can do this yourself in front of a mirror. Just don't set the candle too close underneath your chin or you can burn your face. :blink: And watch out for long hair!

Most definitely. There are a few I remember bits and pieces of. The ones I've found the most interesting are the ones I've shared with my oldest son who also remembers. We can compare notes which helps validate them. For me anyway. I've noticed what we remember are generally more emotional moments like a fire that burned down our home when we were children. My son remembers our mother who he says was very beautiful dying in the fire. I remember dad wasn't there and my now son was my older sibling who helped me during the fire. Other than the status of our parents during the fire we remember the same home, same landmarks, our approximate ages (he was around 8 and I was about 2), what we were wearing, everything else is the same. I think he just had a stronger bond with our mother than I did so that part of it was more emotional for him.

My youngest son for years told everyone his name was Daniel and he knew no one by that name. He insisted he was from another state and told me what things existed in that state. He'd also randomly start singing songs that I recognized as from the 70s (disco yuck) and he'd never heard before. He's older now and he remembers more things which he's checked and found to be true.

That is amazing! That blows my mind.

At my psychic group we turn off the lights and light a short candle in front of someone sitting at a table. If you squint your eyes a bit, you can see their face morph into different faces. Supposedly these are their past lives. You can do this yourself in front of a mirror. Just don't set the candle too close underneath your chin or you can burn your face. :blink: And watch out for long hair!

I am going to try that and thanks for the heads up cause my hair is ridiculously long. Lol.