Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Can anyone please help me. I need some hope and direction. I feel like we are in limbo, we have been through a lot lately and my husband is out of work. Can anyone see where we might be headed - are we going to stay in the same city or are we going to move to a new city. I just need some hope as I have tried to be positive but I am losing a little faith as time goes on.

Thank you

You need to follow where you're being led. I keep seeing fate/God/angels trying to point you in a direction you either do not want to go or which you believe isn't possible. Everything will work out as it should

I see that your future will be fine but that you just have to trust in this and go with it. I, also, keep seeing a stone or brick building with large windows made out of small panes of glass. Maybe this means something to you?

I see that your future will be fine but that you just have to trust in this and go with it. I, also, keep seeing a stone or brick building with large windows made out of small panes of glass. Maybe this means something to you?

thank you for replying to my post. I have a stone chapel at the school where I work? I know I have to keep trusting that everything will work out ok. But it's taking a while and financially very hard for us.

Thank you again