Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nana1987

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura and I'm not psychic. I considered myself a very average person, but I do believe in God, in Jesus, and in the soul. I'm not religious though, but I do believe in Jesus and his teachings. I also feel I'm a very blessed person, but I have much to learn in my live. The last few years have been challenging, but I have definitely grown as a person. However, sometimes I feel weak and even desperate, and I lose my patient (which sometimes makes me feel a little guilty, because I do trust in God).

I decided to join this forum because I think I can learn a lot, and share a lot with other people. Also, I feel like at this point I need some guidance, and I'm searching for it constantly, and maybe here I can find some guidance too.

Thank you, and it is nice to meet you all!

I decided to join this forum because I think I can learn a lot, and share a lot with other people. Also, I feel like at this point I need some guidance, and I'm searching for it constantly, and maybe here I can find some guidance too.

Thank you, and it is nice to meet you all!

You are very welcome here, Nana. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts and experiences. :angel:

You are very welcome here, Nana. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts and experiences. :angel:

Thank you Victoria, so far I'm loving this forum. I was curious about something that is going on in my life, so I wanted someone to help me with that, but I noticed that I need to post a certain number of posts before I get any advice. So I started going through the forum, and participating, and I really like it. I'm glad I found it :)

Thank you Victoria, so far I'm loving this forum. I was curious about something that is going on in my life, so I wanted someone to help me with that, but I noticed that I need to post a certain number of posts before I get any advice. So I started going through the forum, and participating, and I really like it. I'm glad I found it :)

Dear Nana,

I'm glad you like the forum... just to clarify: you can get ADVICE, you just have to wait for a READING, :)

Thank you Chamuel and Moopurple :)

And thank you for the information Victoria. I requested some advice and I got it, and for now that's all I really needed, I prefer keeping the future a mystery most of the times B) but sometimes is good to have some guidance or encouragement.

Hey welcome to the forum Nana. :-) I hope you get what you're looking for. May your day be blessed. :-)

Hey welcome to the forum Nana. :-) I hope you get what you're looking for. May your day be blessed. :-)

Thank you Raven :) I'm actually finding more than I was looking for. Blessings to you too! :angel:

Thank you Raven :) I'm actually finding more than I was looking for. Blessings to you too! :angel:[/quote

Very good! I'm glad. :-)