Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GingerRavenWolf

maybe i have feelings for this guy?

So there's this guy I have a friends with benefits thing with and we've "seen" each other for about 2 years now and last night I dreamt about him and he just grabbed me up and hugged me and held me and I started crying in my dream but I woke up crying and it felt so real. I was sad when I finally realized I was awake. Kinda like I missed him but I've never had feelings for the guy but if I didn't why would I have cried? He's never said he's had feelings for me but he tells me he misses me so I'm quite confused and I don't know what my heart feels at this point.

The simple answer is most likely yes you do. Skin to skin contact causes our bodies to release oxytocin and various endorphins. Depending on an individual's genetic make up, receptors to those hormones, and gender the impact varies. However you indicated that you've had this type of relationship with him for two years so there's going to be some impact. Thats not to say that you wouldn't still have feelings for him. There's a reason you've kept him in your life. If you really want to see what you really feel for him try to lower the hormonal impact possibly through meditation, lowering the physical contact for a while, or grounding yourself

Thanks I will try that.

UPDATE: No feelings for him now. He showed me who he really was and it wasn't good. I'm okay with it though.